Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 7: The Evil Plan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 7: The Evil Plan Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 7: The Evil Plan   Chapter 7: The Evil Plan EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:45 pm

“Class, today, the principal informed us that the school is gonna have an earthquake drill. It’s about time that we conduct this activity in our school so that the students can be aware of the things that must be done during an earthquake,” the teacher informed her class.

“I wonder why they want to have an earthquake drill all of a sudden,” JanEul’s seatmate SunYe was wondering.

“Hmm…who knows,” JanEul answered. “Hey SunYe, why aren’t you hanging out with SoEun and SeoHyun lately?”

SunYe’s face saddened. “They’ve been doing a lot of things together lately, and they don’t want to include me in it. I feel so left out,”

JanEul patted SunYe’s back. “Oh, sorry to hear that. But, you can always hang out with me,”

SunYe smiled. “Thanks a lot,”

Moments later, the teacher explained some of the things that must be done during an earthquake.

“Remember, when the bell rings, all of you must duck, cover, and hold. Then when the second bell rings, we will all go out of the building slowly and proceed to the gym. Got it?”

“Yes ma’am!” the whole class said in chorus.

The bell finally rang. The students did what they were instructed to do. After hearing the second bell, they all went outside and proceeded to the gym.

Upon arriving at the gym, the students were asked to squat down.

“Students, please remain in your positions as I tell you the real reason behind this sudden earthquake drill,” the principal ordered. “Actually, some special visitors are here to give you a surprise.”

The students started talking among themselves, wondering who the visitors are.

“Silence everyone!” the principal commanded. “Ahem, remember, you must stay calm and remain squatting, okay? Dear students, please welcome…Dong Bang Shin Ki!”

DBSK suddenly appeared at the stage and gave a surprise number. The students, who are still in shock, weren’t able to control themselves. They all shouted and clapped wildly. Some fangirls even fainted after getting a wink from Junsu and a smile from Yoochun.

JanEul couldn’t believe it herself. DBSK really visited their school.

SunYe was shouting and clapping as well. She was surprised that the frozen JanEul did
nothing but stare at DBSK.

“Hey, you okay?” she asked as she gave JanEul a nudge. “Girl, that’s DBSK! You finally get to see them! You should cheer with us!”

JanEul finally moved. “Huh? Oh, haha silly me. I just can’t believe that they’re here,”

SunYe just giggled. “Well they’re really here! This is definitely not a dream,”

“Yeah, not a dream at all,” JanEul agreed as she joined SunYe in cheering.

After performing five songs, they all took a short break. DBSK went backstage while the students proceeded to the cafeteria for lunch.

“Wow, DBSK is really amazing! Don’t you think so JanEul?” SunYe asked as she placed her tray in a table and sat down.

“Yeah, they’re always amazing,” JanEul said as she sat in front of SunYe.

“Oh gosh, I think Yoochun-oppa just winked at me,” SunYe said as her eyes sparkled with joy.

JanEul chuckled. “Haha, Oppa’s showing his womanizer side again,”

“And Changmin-oppa’s smile is so cute!” SunYe continued.

JanEul laughed. “Haha, don’t be fooled by that cute, innocent smile. He’s a real devil you know,”

“Eh? How come you act as if you know them well?” SunYe questioned.

“Oh, I go to their condominium every Sunday,” JanEul stated.

SunYe almost choked on the riceball that she was eating. “What?!? You…*cough*…you go there every Sunday?!?”

JanEul just nodded.

They stared at each other. SunYe suddenly broke into laughter. “Pfft…haha! JanEul, don’t joke like that! How could you enter DBSK’s condo? This is just your first time meeting them,”

“No, I actually bumped into Jun-oppa after their concert. Well, it’s actually a long story. But later on, they hired me to clean their condo and cook for their meals during Sundays,”
JanEul explained.

SunYe was speechless. She doesn’t know if she should believe it or not. But she knows that
JanEul is a very honest person. She wouldn’t lie about this even if she idolizes DBSK a lot.

“Did I hear that correctly JanEul?” SeoHyun suddenly arrived along with SoEun. They both glared at JanEul as they walked towards her table.

“What a stupid lie! How desperate could you be?” SoEun commented as she hit her fist against the table.

All the students stared at them.

SeoHyun grabbed JanEul’s collar and gave her a cold stare. “You’re so pitiful! You want us to believe in such a pathetic lie? Quit dreaming you loser!”

“But I---“ JanEul tried to protest but SeoHyun clenched her fist and glared at her.

“You wanna say something huh?!?” SeoHyun said as she pushed JanEul causing her to hit her back against the wall. JanEul’s face was in pain. She looked around, and realized that SunYe is nowhere to be found.

She tried to prevent the tears from falling but they started rolling down her eyes.

“N-nothing, I…I’m sorry,”

“What are you apologizing for JanEul?” a familiar voice said.

All the students turned and saw DBSK. They were all shocked and gave way for the members to pass by.

“What an awful sight,” Yunho said coldly as he looked at the girls who bullied JanEul.

Changmin helped JanEul stand up. He also gave her a handkerchief to wipe her tears. “Look at you, you’re such a mess,”

JanEul just kept a quiet and sad face as she wiped her tears.

“JanEul, why didn’t you defend yourself? Are you stupid?” Junsu remarked.

“But…” JanEul bowed her head. “Things will only get worse if I protest,”

“Aish, you defenseless little thing. You shouldn’t allow yourself to be bullied like that!” Yunho stated. He looked at SeoHyun and SoEun. “You girls! You’re not setting a good example to this school,”

The two girls just bowed their heads in shame. “Oppas, we’re very sorry,”

“Don’t say sorry to us. You should apologize to her,” Jaejoong stated as he pointed to JanEul.

The girls walked towards JanEul. “Sorry,” they said coldly.

“Show more sincerity!” Yunho ordered stiffly.

“We…we’re very sorry JanEul,” SeoHyun said. “We shouldn’t have bullied you like that,”

“Yeah, sorry. Please accept our apology,” SoEun begged.

JanEul stared at them for a while. “I-it’s okay, I forgive you,”

After that, Changmin accompanied her as they went to the clinic. The other members followed as well.

Yunho stopped walking and looked back at the girls. “This better not happen again, got it?”

The two girls just nodded nervously. Then they both ran hurriedly into the restroom.

Upon arriving at the restroom, their expressions changed as they smiled evilly.

“Our mission was a success,” SeoHyun said while grinning.

“Yeah,” SoEun agreed. “SunYe, were you able to capture all of it?”

SunYe suddenly appeared holding a camera. “Yep, everything is right here. It’s a good thing that I was able to escape without anyone noticing,”

“So, did you call Taeyeon-unni already?” SoEun asked.

“I’ve done that already. She’s waiting for us at the main gate right now.” SunYe answered.

“Good. Well then, let’s go,” SeoHyun ordered. Then the three of them walked their way towards the school’s gate.

As expected, Taeyeon is waiting in there with Tiffany.

“So, any news?” Taeyeon asked.

SeoHyun grinned. “It’s confirmed. The girl in all of those pictures is JanEul. It seems that she has been working for DBSK all this time,”

Tiffany smiled insolently. “It’s a good thing that the target is a schoolmate of yours. This made the work easier.”

“Here are some more photos. They’re taken from today’s event,” SunYe explained as she handed out her camera.

Taeyeon took it and viewed the pictures. “Good work. I’m so glad to have you as my cousins. I knew that I could depend on you,”

The three girls smiled proudly at Taeyeon’s compliment.

Tiffany took out her phone and made a call. “Yobosaeyo? Yes, this is Tiffany. I want you to come to Seoul Academy immediately. I want you to deliver something to DBSK’s condo. Make sure that you deliver it on Sunday,”

Taeyeon smiled. “It’s almost show time, huh?”

Tiffany nodded. “Uh-huh. Soon enough, that girl shall know her place in this world,”

-Sunday-

“Aish! I lost again!” Junsu complained upon losing to Jaejoong on a video game.

Jaejoong just stuck out his tongue. “Bleh! I told you, I’m the king of video games!”

Junsu was annoyed so he threw a pillow at Jaejoong’s face. “You’ll see, I’ll take that position away from you!”

Jaejoong threw the pillow back at Junsu. “Hehe, in your dreams!”

“Hyungs, keep quiet! I’m trying to focus here!” Changmin commanded as he continued to draw the scenery outside the balcony.

Yunho patted their magnae’s head. “That’s nice, Changmin. You finally found a decent hobby,”

“Aish, this is really boring. This is definitely not my specialty,” Changmin protested.

“You already tried three kinds of hobbies but you still haven’t found your specialty yet?” JanEul asked while washing the dishes.

Changmin sighed. “It’s hard, you know. If only eating could be a hobby,”

Jaejoong chuckled. “Yeah, but we don’t want to perform with an overweight baboon!”

Changmin turned and faced them horrifyingly. “Who said that?”

Jaejoong gulped and quickly pointed at Junsu. “It was him! I’m gonna go check the mail!”

Junsu’s eyes widened. “Me? No, wait…hyung!! Come back here!”

Too late, Jaejoong was already running for his life, leaving Junsu to suffer.

Upon arriving outside, Jaejoong opened the mailbox and found an envelope inside.
“Hmm, what could this be?”

He opened it and saw pictures inside.

There was a picture of Yoochun hugging JanEul. There’s also a picture of Junsu talking with JanEul at the church. Changmin could also be seen accompanying JanEul to stand up during their visit to Seoul Academy. A lot of pictures were taken.

Jaejoong was surprised. “Who took these pictures? And why did they send it here?”

All of a sudden, Jaejoong’s phone rang.

“Yobosaeyo?”
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 7: The Evil Plan
Page 1 of 1