Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 17: Vengeance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 17: Vengeance Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 17: Vengeance   Chapter 17: Vengeance EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:42 am

“Oppa! How are you?” Taeyeon asked as soon Junsu answered his phone.

“What is it Taeyeon?”

“Umm…it’s been a long time since I asked you. Are you free tomorrow?”

Junsu sighed. “Taeyeon, I thought that you’re gonna stop asking me this,”

“Why can’t you just accept the offer? If you agree this time, I won’t bug you ever again. Promise!”

“I’ll think about it. Bye,” Junsu said as he hung up.

“Yah, Junsu! Did Taeyeon call you?” Jaejoong suddenly went inside the kitchen.

“Yeah, why?” Junsu asked.

“Tsk…Jessica called too. What should we do?”

“What’s going on?” JanEul asked curiously.

“Jessica and Taeyeon are asking us out again. Aish, those girls,” Junsu replied.

“I know! I’ll tell them that I’m already with JanEul,” Jaejoong suggested.

“No! You can’t do that Oppa!” JanEul protested. “Things would only get worse,”

Jaejoong looked at JanEul. “What should we do then?”

JanEul thought for a while. “Hmm…why don’t you just accept the offer? It seems that they have no bad intentions.”

“But what about you?” Jaejoong asked as he held JanEul’s hand.

JanEul smiled. “I’ll be fine. It’s no big deal,”

“You sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure.” She nodded.

“Well, Taeyeon did say that if we agree to this, she won’t bother us any longer,” Junsu stated.

“Fine. Call them Junsu. Tell them that we’ll meet tomorrow,” Jaejoong commanded.

“Okay,” Junsu said as he took out his phone and dialed Taeyeon’s number.

“Oppas! You’re here!” Jessica waved to Jaejoong and Junsu upon seeing them enter the restaurant.

They both sat in front of the two girls.

“I’m glad you both made it,” Taeyeon said.

Jessica nodded. “Yep! Isn’t this great? This double-date is perfect!”

Jaejoong and Junsu tried to smile.

“We made big preparations for this very special day! The meals are made by the finest chefs in Korea! And we reserved the whole restaurant for us!” Jessica explained.

“Yeah, so we really hope that you’ll enjoy your time with us,” Taeyeon said as she smiled.

Jessica leaned her elbows on the table. “Hmm…so what should we talk about?”

“I think we should just eat,” Jaejoong replied as he took some food from the serving plate and placed it on his own plate.

“Yeah, I agree with hyung,” Junsu said as he did what Jaejoong did.

“Aww…but we should talk about something so that it wouldn’t be boring,” Taeyeon insisted.

“Yeah. I’m really curious about the girl in the pictures which were sent to you 3 moths ago,” Jessica said as she looked at Jaejoong.

“What are you talking about?” Jaejoong asked, pretending not to know anything.

“Oh come on. You know what I’m talking about. I’m referring to that girl,”

Jaejoong annoyingly looked at Jessica. “That was a long time ago, forget about it,”

Jessica leaned back on her chair. “You’re right. It’s the past. And besides, someone like her is not worth to be issued with DBSK,”

Taeyeon chuckled. “Yeah. She’s just an ordinary fan. There’s nothing special with her anyway.”

Jessica made a high-five with Taeyeon. “I know, right? How could she possibly be a person who is in relation with DBSK? Haha!”

Jaejoong wasn’t able to take it anymore so he stood up and punched the wall with a pissed face.

“Shut the hell up!!!” he exclaimed which shocked the two girls.

“W-what’s the matter with you?” Jessica asked with a trembling voice.

“I can’t take it anymore! that’s too much!” Jaejoong exclaimed as he breathed heavily.

Junsu stood up and held Jaejoong’s shoulder. “Hyung, calm down,”

“I can’t! I just can’t let them insult my girlfriend!”

After hearing this, both Jessica and Taeyeon gasped in shock.

“Y-you’re girlfriend? That girl is actually your girlfriend?” Jessica asked.

Realizing that he accidentally spilled the truth, Jaejoong was speechless.

“Oppa, is it true?” Taeyeon asked too.

Jaejoong took a deep breath. “Yes…yes it’s true! JanEul is my girlfriend! And I don’t give a damn about what you think! Your opinions won’t matter!”

Jessica stood up and faced Jaejoong. “You’re seriously in a relationship with that kind of girl? Where has your mind flown off to Oppa?!?”

Jaejoong glared at her. “You don’t have the right to criticize me or JanEul. You don’t even have the right to bump into my life!”

“But why is it her?!? Why her of all people?!? SHE’S NOTHING BUT A PATHETIC, DESPERATE, LOSER!!!”

PACK!

Jaejoong suddenly gave Jessica a slap on the face.

“I tried to control myself, since you’re a girl. But you just crossed the line,” Jaejoong said coldly.

Jessica’s tears rushed down her face as she held her slapped cheek.

Taeyeon hugged Jessica to comfort here. Then she glared at both Jaejoong and Junsu.

“Why did you come here then?!? If you’re just gonna hurt our feelings like this, what’s the point of coming? Is it to brag about that worthless girl?!?” Taeyeon asked angrily.

Junsu tried to remain calm. “No. We weren’t supposed to come here, but JanEul insisted that we should. And so you are not in the place to call her worthless,”

Taeyeon stared at them obtrusively while she accompanied Jessica as they walked out of the restaurant.

“Hyung, let’s go,” Junsu told Jaejoong as soon as the two girls left.

Knock! Knock!

JanEul quickly placed down her pen and closed her notebook to see who was on the door.

“Oppa? What brings you here?” JanEul asked upon seeing her boyfriend appear before her.

Jaejoong suddenly hugged JanEul tightly which surprised her.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” JanEul asked as soon as the hug was over.

“Whatever happens, promise me that you’ll just ignore all of it, and stay strong,” Jaejoong said as he looked seriously into JanEul’s eyes.

“What exactly happened?”

Jaejoong took a deep breath before replying. “I told Jessica and Taeyeon about us,”

JanEul was shocked. “Huh? You did?”

He nodded. “Yes, and moreover, they got furious about it. I got pissed and so…the truth just came out,”

JanEul fanned herself as she sat down. “Who knows what they’ll do now,”

Jaejoong sat down next to her. “It’s not like they’ll do something majorly cruel, right? And besides…” he took her hand and looked at her. “I’ll protect you always,”

JanEul smiled. “Thanks, I hope everything will be alright,”

-Meanwhile-

“AAAAAAAAHHH!!! I hate him! I hate her! I hate them!!!! To hell with those people!” Jessica exclaimed as she buried her face on her bed and sobbed.

Taeyeon patted her back while wiping her tears. “I know how it feels. I can’t believe that they did that to us. We prepared that date with all our efforts,”

Jessica wiped her tears as she stomped her way to the cabinet and took out a folder. She opened it and took out the pictures which she sent to DBSK’s condo 3 months ago.

She grinned while looking at it. “I won’t allow myself to be treated like that without getting any revenge,” she chuckled as she sat at the edge of her bed. “They thought that I don’t have any copy of those photos. But hey, I’m not dumb. I kept these pictures as a backup,”

Taeyeon sat next to Jessica and looked at the pictures. “Nice one, Sica. I never knew that you kept those with you,”

Jessica smiled evilly while walking towards her desk. “I can’t wait to see how this turns out,” she said as she opened her laptop and scanned the photos in her scanner.

“Lalalalala~~~” JanEul hummed happily while pedaling her bike on her way to school. She parked the bike near the main gate and took her bag as she got off.

“Hmm…why is it so quiet here?” she asked herself upon arriving at the 4th floor’s hallway. It was still early and so she expected to see some students loitering around the hallway during that time.

Nonetheless, she just proceeded to her classroom. Upon entering there, she noticed that all the students are gathered in one place while murmuring about something.

“Hey, what’s going on?” she asked as she tried to see what’s up.

All of her classmates glared at her upon noticing her presence. This made JanEul take a step back.

“W-what’s with the look?” she asked frighteningly.

Seohyun stepped out and slammed some pictures into JanEul’s chest.

JanEul took them shakily and stared at the photos. “W-what are these?”

Sunmi rolled her eyes. “Oh, come on. Don’t try to act so innocent. It’s all over the school now! Your true image has been revealed already!”

Soeun nodded. “You always act like a decent, innocent girl, when the truth is, you’re nothing but a filthy leech! You just started off as DBSK’s maid, but now you’re the girlfriend of one of them?!?”

JanEul was surprised that they knew about that.

“Where did you hear all of these?” she asked curiously.

“It’s all over the internet, you dummy!” Seohyun replied as she flicked JanEul’s forehead.

“I really despise desperate and flirty girls like you!” Sunmi exclaimed while getting nearer and nearer to JanEul.

“Yeah! People like you only bring humiliation to this school! You’re not needed here!”

JanEul heard one of her classmates say.

Feeling frustrated, JanEul ran outside her classroom and out of the school building.

She arrived at the main gate and tried to catch her breath while wiping her tears.

She turned back and noticed that her classmates followed her.

Some boys from her class threw water all over her face. They pointed at her and laughed evilly.

JanEul broke down in tears while wiping her wet face.

Soon enough, almost all the students in school came outside and laughed at her.

"Flirt!!!"

"Wannabe loser!!!"

"Disgusting leech!!!"

JanEul covered her ears as her tears continued to flow endlessly.

All of a sudden, someone arrived which made all the students go silent.

He walked towards JanEul and looked at the students with a cold, pissed face.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com
she

Chapter 17: Vengeance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 17: Vengeance   Chapter 17: Vengeance EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:55 am

oh god!
Back to top Go down

Chapter 17: Vengeance
Page 1 of 1