Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 10: Heartbeat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 10: Heartbeat Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 10: Heartbeat   Chapter 10: Heartbeat EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:49 pm

JanEul was awaken by the sound in the kitchen. She quickly stood up and stretched her arms.

“What’s going on here?” she yawned as she made her way into the kitchen.

“Good morning JanEul!” Jaejoong greeted while placing some food on the small table.

JanEul was surprised. It seems that Jaejoong is not sick anymore. “You didn’t have to bother about breakfast. You should rest,”

Jaejoong just smiled. “This is my way to show my appreciation. And besides, I feel better already. Oh, and Mrs. Park came over and gave me these clothes, so I took an early bath.”

“That’s nice,” JanEul said as she sat in front of the table. Jaejoong sat as well.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Eat it now,” Jaejoong requested.

JanEul smiled as she took a bite of Jaejoong’s cooking. “Hmm…this is delicious. You’re really a great cook, Oppa,” she complimented.

“Hehe, thanks,” Jaejoong smiled.

JanEul continued eating but then she felt awkward since she noticed Jaejoong staring at her.

“Umm…is there something wrong?” she asked.

“Hmm…nothing. I just wanna thank you,” Jaejoong answered.

“Eh, for what?”

“For accepting my apology. And for taking care of me while I was sick,” he gave her a huge smile.

JanEul blushed and looked down. “Umm…that was nothing,”

“You know, that was the first time that someone took care of me like that eversince I became popular. Whenever I’m sick, the members are the ones who tend to me. We only have each other since we’re away from our families,” Jaejoong explained.

“Oh…” JanEul thought for awhile. “Hmm…how about this, umm…whenever one of the members is sick, just call me immediately, okay?”

Jaejoong’s face brightened up. “Really? It won’t be a disturbance to you?”

“Nope,” JanEul answered.

“That’s cool! Thanks a lot!” he said as he flashed a huge smile again.

JanEul’s face turned red again. Then she continued eating breakfast while having a chat with Jaejoong.

“Well, I guess I better go to school now,” JanEul said as she took her bag and prepared to leave. She already took a bath and ate breakfast.

“Wait, what about me?” Jaejoong asked.

“You should go home now, Oppa. I bet the members are looking for you right now,” JanEul suggested.

“Yeah, but the problem is, I didn’t bring a car, and I didn’t bring a phone either.” Jaejoong informed. “Can I borrow your phone?”

JanEul scratched her head. “Err…umm…sorry, but I don’t have any load…”

“Huh?!? What’s the use of owning a phone if it doesn’t have any load?”

JanEul looked at the ground. “But…I want to use my money for more important purposes,”

Jaejoong sighed. “Well then, since I’m your responsibility now, you must take me home.”

“Eh? How?” JanEul asked.

Jaejoong smiled. “Let’s ride your bike,”

“Huh? What? But—“

“No buts! Let’s go!” Jaejoong said as he dragged JanEul outside the apartment.

Upon arriving outside, Jaejoong asked JanEul to take out her bike.

“This is not such a good idea, Oppa,”

“Are you kidding me? This is perfect! I can’t remember when was the last time I rode a bike. I’m so excited!” Jaejoong said happily. Then he put on a cap and wore a face mask to hide his identity.

He excitedly hopped into the bike. “Come on, JanEul! Hop in!”

JanEul was puzzled. “You’re gonna drive?”

“Of course! Trust me, I’m good at this!” Jaejoong said proudly.

“Well, whatever you say,” JanEul stated as she carefully rode at the back of the bike.

“Here we go! You better hold tight!” Jaejoong commanded.

JanEul just closed her eyes and held onto Jaejoong.

Then Jaejoong pedaled slowly along the street. But then, the bike started shaking because of the weight. “Oh no,” he remarked as the bike continued swaying to the left then to the right.

“Waah! Oppa! Please stop, or else we’ll die!” JanEul begged while her eyes are still closed.

Jaejoong quickly stepped on the brakes and stepped out of the bike. “Ugh…I knew it. I don’t have my biking skills anymore,”

JanEul took time to breathe. “Sheesh, Oppa! You call that ‘biking skills?’ Do you want us to get killed?”

“I’m sorry, okay?” Jaejoong sighed. “Perhaps it’s because of the weight,” he mumbled to himself.

“I heard that! I’m not heavy you know! I have a very fit body,” JanEul stated.

“Fine, fine. But, what should we do now?” Jaejoong asked.

JanEul suddenly got on the bike. “Hop in, Oppa. I’m gonna handle the pedals this time,”

“What? You mean, I’ll just be the back ride?” Jaejoong complained. “Give me a break! I’m a guy!”

JanEul sighed. “Do you want to go home alive, or do you want your members to find your messed up body on the street?”

Without saying a single word, Jaejoong suddenly hopped behind the bike and held onto JanEul’s shoulder.

JanEul smirked. “Well, hold on tight Oppa,” she said as she started to pedal.

Luckily, nothing went wrong and their ride was fine. Jaejoong just felt embarrassed since wherever they go, all the people kept staring at them because it’s the girl who’s riding the bike and the guy is just a back ride.

“Gosh, this is effing embarrassing,” Jaejoong remarked as he buried his face into JanEul’s shoulder out of shame. “It’s a good thing that they don’t know me,”

JanEul just laughed to herself and continued to pedal.

Moments later, they finally arrived at DBSK’s condo.

“GOD JANEUL!!! You’re back!!!” Yunho exclaimed upon seeing Jaejoong with JanEul. He quickly ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

The rest of the members hugged her as well.

“Wow, it’s a good thing that Jaejoong managed to convince you to remain as our helper,” Changmin commented. “I was afraid that my yummy eating days are over,”

“We were so worried that you might still be angry with us so we weren’t able to sleep all night,” Yoochun stated.

“Yeah, we’re really sorry JanEul,” Junsu said.

JanEul smiled. “There’s no need to apologize. Everything was just a misunderstanding.
Jae-oppa explained everything to me last night,”

Yunho hugged JanEul again. “Well, we’re glad that everything’s gonna go back to normal now,”

Jaejoong suddenly broke the hug. “Hey, hey! What about me? Isn’t there anyone here who’s worried about me? I did all the hard work, you know,” he complained.

Yoochun just messed Jaejoong’s hair. “Haha! Of course we were worried! Well, it’s your fault that JanEul ran away so it was your responsibility.”

“We got worried. We thought that you died somewhere since you didn’t return home. And to think that you left you car and phone,” Junsu chuckled.

Yunho patted Jaejoong’s back. “It’s a good thing that you managed to apologize to JanEul,”

“Well it was nice to see you guys again, but I really need to go or else I’ll be late for school,” JanEul said.

“Oh, okay. Sorry for delaying you,” Changmin apologized.

JanEul smiled. “It’s okay. See you all on Sunday. Bye!”

They all waved goodbye to JanEul as she left.

“Yah, what happened while I was gone? Did you do any DBSK activities without me?” Jaejoong asked.

“We can’t do a DBSK activity without you. It won’t be DBSK anymore if it’s like that,” Yoochun explained.

“Yep, and besides, I have great news. Manager-hyung said that we are given a one-week vacation starting today!” Yunho informed his members happily.

“That’s great! We’ll finally get to see our families again!” Junsu exclaimed.

Everyone was happy with the news.

“Hyung, now that you know what happened while you were gone, we are curious about what happened to you during your stay at JanEul’s place,” Changmin stated while giving Jaejoong a nudge.

Jaejoong smiled. Then he told all of his members the details about what happened at JanEul’s apartment last night.

The next day…

Knock! Knock!

“Wait a second!” JanEul said as she hurriedly opened the door to see who the guest is.

She was surprised to see Junsu in front of her.

“Eh? Jun-oppa? What is it?” she asked.

Junsu suddenly held her hand and looked into her eyes.

“JanEul…please be my girlfriend,”
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 10: Heartbeat
Page 1 of 1