Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 5: Getting to know DBSK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 5: Getting to know DBSK Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 5: Getting to know DBSK   Chapter 5: Getting to know DBSK EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:42 pm

Junsu followed JanEul until she stopped at a church. He remained inside his car while watching JanEul light some candles and pray.

“So she goes to church every Sunday at 1pm to pray,” Junsu said. “Come to think of it, I haven’t visited the church to pray for awhile now.”

He decided to go out of the car and pray as well. He wore a cap, glasses, and a mask so that no one could notice him. He prayed silently and stood beside JanEul.

JanEul didn’t notice Junsu since she was focused on praying. After saying her prayers, she went out of the church. Junsu followed her.

“Ajusshi, the usual please,” JanEul told an ice cream vendor as she smiled.

“Coming up,” replied the vendor.

Junsu was still watching her while hiding behind the tree. “Eh…so an ice cream from the street can make her happy already? How cheap,” he commented.

He went out of his hiding place and decided to buy an ice cream as well.

“Ajusshi, I’d like to have what this girl is having please,” Junsu ordered.

JanEul suddenly recognized the voice. She almost dropped her ice cream.

“HOLY CHEESE!! Jun-oppa! What are you doing here?” she asked in a surprised expression.
“Shh!! Don’t shout like that! We’re in front of the church, and people might here you,” Junsu said.

“Ohh…s-sorry,” JanEul apologized while bowing her head.

“Aish! And what’s with that expression? Cheese isn’t holy!” Junsu stated.

“But cow isn’t holy either!” JanEul protested.

“It should be holy sh---" Junsu wasn’t able to continue since he realized that they’re in front of the church. He made the sign of the cross. “Dear Lord, please forgive this girl. She doesn’t know what she’s saying,”

JanEul’s eyes widened. “Huh? But I didn’t---“

“Hep! It’s okay now. God has already forgiven you, all thanks to me,” Junsu smirked.

“Anyways, cow is way better than cheese!”

“No, no. cheese is more delicious!” JanEul objected.

“Cow is more delicious coz it’s meatier!”

“But cheese has more milk, so it’s healthier!”

“Cow!”

“Cheese!”

“COW!!!”

“CHEESE!!!”

“Why are we fighting over cow and cheese?” Junsu grumbled.

“Well you started it,” JanEul answered.

“No you!” Junsu complained.

“No you!!!”

“You!”

“It was you!!”

“Why are you talking back at me? I’m Junsu for heaven’s sake!” Junsu remarked.

“Yeah, I know! But with the way you are acting right now, it makes me forget the fact that you’re DBSK’s Xiah Junsu!” JanEul exclaimed.

“Why you little---“

“Uhh…sir, do you still want your ice cream?” the vendor interrupted while holding out Junsu’s order.

Junsu just turned his back. “I just lost my appetite,”

“If you don’t want it, I’ll take it!” Changmin said. He suddenly appeared along with the rest of the members.

“Eh, oppas? You’re all here too?” JanEul asked.

“Wait, how long have you been here?” Junsu questioned.

“We’ve been here since the moment you arrived,” Jaejoong answered.

“You followed me? Then what’s the use of making me follow her if you’ll follow as well?”

“We got bored, so we decided to spy on you. But you ended up arguing with her,” Yunho stated.

“And our magnae here couldn’t resist the temptation of food so he went out of the hiding place. Sigh…” Yoochun explained.

Changmin just licked his ice cream. “What? It’s a waste if Junsu-hyung wouldn’t eat it,”

“Well, since we’re all here, let’s all buy ice cream as well,” Yunho recommended. “It’s been awhile since we bought street food anyway,”

“Okay, but Changmin doesn’t get any since he already had one,” Jaejoong said.

Changmin glared at him. “You said something hyung?”

“Wha…ahh…nothing, I said you can eat as many as you want,” Jaejoong said nervously.

“Oh, okay!” Changmin smiled as he continued to eat his ice cream.

After getting their ice creams, they all sat down at a bench.

“It’s a good thing no one’s here. This way, we’re safe from fans,” Yunho stated.

“Yeah,” Yoochun agreed. “Hey JanEul, I’m curious, who’s you favorite DBSK member?”

“Yeah we wanna know,” Changmin said.

JanEul thought about it. “Hmm…I admire all the members since you’re all talented. But the member that caught my attention eversince your debut is Jae-oppa. Maybe it’s because of his unique face and voice,” she explained.

“Aahh…well that’s not surprising. Jaejoong has been gaining a lot of fans lately,” Yunho indicated.

“Haha, true, true. It feels good to be Asia’s Prince,” Jaejoong said proudly.

“Eh, you like Jaejoong-hyung?” Junsu asked. “Why him? I’m the most perfect member you know. Most of the fans say that I’m cute and my voice is excellent. My dancing skills are close to perfection too! What’s there not to like?” he protested.

Yoochun chuckled. “Junsu, you’re so full of yourself, as always.”

JanEul whispered to Yunho. “Oppa, is Jun-oppa that confident of himself?”

“Yeah, it’s because they said that in order to be successful with your career, you need to have self-confidence. And so Junsu developed his self-confidence, but I guess it went overboard. He has TOO much confidence now,” Yunho explained.

Changmin joined in the talk. “No, I don’t think it can still be called self-confidence. I think Junsu-hyung turned into a narcissist. You know, there was one time when…”

-Flashback-

“Sigh…I feel thirsty,” Changmin said as he stretched his arms and went into the kitchen. It was still midnight.

Changmin took out a glass of milk then decided to go back to sleep.

He was on his way to his room when he noticed that the restroom’s light is on and the door is open.

“Eh, who could still be awake during this hour?” Changmin was curious. He decided to take a peek inside.

“Ahh…you’re so beautiful. You’re just too perfect!”

Changmin saw Junsu talking to himself in the mirror.

INNER CHANGMIN: “What the hell is hyung doing?”

Junsu did some poses in front of the mirror. “Even your body is perfect! Gosh!” he said as he kissed the mirror.

INNER CHANGMIN: “Ewwww!!!”

Junsu then washed his face while singing a sing. Changmin decided to go back to his room. He can’t take it anymore.

-End of Flashback-

All of their jaws dropped upon hearing Changmin’s story.

“Sigh…I wasn’t able to sleep for 2 days after that,” Changmin recalled.

Yoochun laid his hands on Changmin’s shoulder. He looked at him with pitiful eyes. “It’s okay Changmin, it’s the past. It was a pity that you had to experience that kind of thing,”

“Ahem…I heard every word that you said, you know.” Junsu said while glaring at his co-members.

They all zipped their mouths and tried to hold their laughter.

As they continued eating their ice cream, a friend of them suddenly passed by.

“Hwangbo-sshi?” Yunho asked while looking closely at the lady passing by.

Hwangbo noticed DBSK sitting at the bench. She walked towards them. “Oh, it’s you guys! Heyah!” she greeted them.

“What brings you here?” Yoochun asked.

“I always go to church during Sundays.” She answered. “What about you guys? What are you all doing here?”

“Just hanging out since we missed the outside world,” Jaejoong answered.

“Ahh, I see…well have fun! I better get going now,” Hwangbo said.

“Oh, don’t you want to stay for awhile and join us?” Yunho suggested.

“Nah, I have some things to do.” Hwangbo replied. She suddenly noticed JanEul at the corner. “Whos’ the little girl?”

“Ahh, she’s JanEul. She helps us with the chores at home,” Yunho answered.

“Oh, nice meeting you JanEul,” Hwagbo greeted.

“Thanks, nice meeting you too, Ms. Hwangbo,” JanEul said shyly.

“Well, I’ll be on my way now. Nice catching up with you guys! Buh-bye!” Hwangbo smiled as she left.

Yunho gazed at her from afar. His eyes were sparkling with unknown happiness. “Sigh…Hwangbo’s such a nice and cute woman,” he smiled. “She’s the same with my dear sister,”

They all stared at Yunho upon hearing his comment.

JanEul sat down next to Changmin and whispered something to him. “Oppa, I know that Yunho-oppa is smart. It’s not like I’m doubting his knowledge, but with what happened just now, it makes me think that he’s a complete idiot,”

Changmin nodded. “I know, I know. It’s just because he loves his sister too much. I think you already heard about the anti-fan who poisoned him a long time ago. He set her free because she’s the same age as his sister,”

Yoochun sighed. “Our dear leader is definitely an idiot when it comes to his feelings,”

“I agree. I mean, it’s obvious that he likes Hwangbo but to him, it’s nothing but a feeling of love between siblings. So stupid,” Junsu added.

“Who’s stupid?” Yunho overheard the conversation.

Junsu gulped. “Who? Who’s stupid? I’m stupid! Eungkyangkyang! How silly of me,” he giggled in a manly way.

Then they continued eating ice cream.
Moments later, JanEul decided to go home.

“I better go home now. I need to do some cleaning at home. Oppas, you should go home now too,” she recommended.

“Yeah, we need to rest because we have a really busy schedule tomorrow,” Yoochun reminded his members.

“Yep,” Yunho agreed as he stood up. “Let’s go now guys,”

JanEul stood up as well and walked towards her bike. “I’ll be on my way now. Thanks for the company oppas. See you next Sunday!” she smiled as she bid goodbye to DBSK.

The members bid goodbye too as they went towards their car and went home.

Today, JanEul learned a lot about her oppas.
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 5: Getting to know DBSK
Page 1 of 1