Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 6: Mr. Casanova

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 6: Mr. Casanova Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 6: Mr. Casanova   Chapter 6: Mr. Casanova EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:43 pm

It’s Sunday again and as usual, JanEul is at DBSK’s condominium doing some chores. That day was different though, since Changmin was the only one in the condo.

“Oppa, where are the other members?” JanEul asked while mopping the kitchen floor.

“They have some personal matters to attend to,” Changmin answered while eating some fruits on the table.

“Both Junsu and Yunho-hyung went to their hometowns to visit their families. Jaejoong-hyung is having a special date with his eight sisters. And Yoochun-hyung went on a blind date again,” Changmin explained.

“Ahh…okay. But, it’s still noon, how come Chun-oppa’s going on a blind date during this time?” JanEul questioned.

Changmin grinned. “He’s not having a blind date with just one girl, there are five girls today. So he has to attend five blind dates. He’ll probably be home at midnight,”

JanEul’s eyes widened. “That many? Wow,”

She continued mopping the floor. After she was done, she went to the living room to clean the place.

As she was tidying up the disarranged books on the shelf, a magazine dropped on the floor.

Her jaw dropped upon picking it up. “Oh my,”

Changmin suddenly came rushing into the living room and snatched the magazine from JanEul. “Hey! Hands off my properties!”

JanEul chuckled. “Oppa, that’s too much. How come you have that kind of magazine?”

Changmin was speechless at first. “This…it’s…it’s none of your business, okay?” he mumbled.

“Oppa, I understand. I know that you’re very lonely, but this is not the solution to---“

“Stop! I…I’m not lonely,” Changmin protested.

JanEul just smiled and continued arranging the books. “You should really get a decent hobby Oppa. If your fans find out that the cute, innocent magnae of DBSK has an inner pervert within him, who knows what would happen,”

“Hey, hey! There’s no inner pervert within me!” Changmin defended. “You’ll see! I’ll get rid of these kinds of things! I really will!”

“Hehe, okay,”

After cleaning the whole condo, JanEul decided to keep Changmin some company. They had a fun conversation and they didn’t even notice the time.

“Whoa, I didn’t notice the time. It’s 1pm already,” JanEul said upon noticing the time. She got up from the sofa and took her bag. “Well Oppa, I already accompanied you and suggested some good hobbies for you. So now, it’s time for me to leave,”

Changmin pouted. “Sure, go on. Leave me. You’re just like my hyungs, leaving me alone in this condominium. Fine, I’ll just talk to the crows again,”

JanEul felt conscientious. “Oppa, don’t be like that! There are many ways to enjoy yourself. I’ve been living by myself for 4 years but I survived!” she said, trying to encourage Changmin.

Changmin smiled. “Nah, I’m just messing with you. Go now, or you’ll be late,”

“Thanks a lot Oppa! Take care!” she said as she bid goodbye and left the condo.

-At a certain club-

“Do you like sweets Oppa?” a girl with a very thick make-up and short skirt, asked Yoochun.

“Hmm…yeah. Why?” Yoochun asked while sipping his drink.

The girl smiled broadly. “I just want to bake some cookies for you. I’m really good at it.”

“Oh, that’s nice.” Yoochun smiled which made the girl hyperventilate.

The girl continued blabbing some nonsense to Yoochun when all of a sudden, a girl who is accompanied by a guy entered the club. She caught Yoochun’s attention.

“GaHee?” Yoochun asked himself as he continued to stare at the girl.

“Oppa, are you still listening?” the girl asked, trying to grab Yoochun’s attention.

“Huh? Ahh…oh yeah, sorry.” Yoochun apologized after realizing that he’s still having a conversation with his date. “Umm…sorry, but I gotta go now. I have some things to attend to. It was nice spending time with you,” he smiled as he stood up and went towards the table where GaHee is sitting.

Yoochun was about to approach GaHee but she went outside the club with her date. He followed them outside.

“Who could that guy be?” Yoochun asked himself as he hid behind some walls while spying on GaHee.

“Oppa! Whatcha doing?”

“OHMYGOSH!” Yoochun exclaimed out of shock. He turned around and saw JanEul. He tried to catch his breath. “Gosh, JanEul! don’t surprise me like that,”

JanEul scratched her head. “Hehe, sorry oppa,”

“Anyway, what are you doing here?” Yoochun asked.

“Oh, well I was just dropping by to give some documents to my teacher since he also works as the manager of this club. How about you, why are you here outside? And, are you hiding or something?” JanEul asked, feeling curious.

“Ahh…no, I just want to breathe some fresh air. The club is filled with the smell of smoke and liquor so I---“

“Oh, I hear Yoochun’s voice somewhere,”

Yoochun wasn’t able to continue what he was saying since he heard GaHee coming towards
them.

Without thinking, he suddenly grabbed JanEul and hugged her tight.

“O-oppa…” JanEul was surprised.

GaHee saw the two of them hugging.

“Y-Yoochun? Is that you?” GaHee asked.

Yoochun stopped hugging JanEul and faced GaHee. “GaHee? Oh, it is you!” he tried to smile.

“Ah, hehe…yeah. Long time no see,” GaHee smiled faintly.

“So…umm…when did you arrive?” Yoochun asked.

“Yesterday,” GaHee answered.

“Oh…well umm, that’s cool,” Yoochun remarked.

“Uhh, yeah…” she noticed JanEul hiding behind Yoochun.

“Oh, ah this is JanEul,” Yoochun said as he held JanEul’s hand. “She’s my girlfriend,” he smiled.

JanEul’s eyes widened. “Eh?”

“Oh, is that so?” GaHee just smiled. “Well, I’m glad that everything’s fine with you now, Yoochun.”

“Yep, everything is alright,” Yoochun nodded as he placed his arms around JanEul’s waist.

“Well, I’ll be going now. I still need to rest since I just arrived yesterday,” GaHee stated as she bid goodbye to Yoochun and went towards her date.

“We…we’re a very happy couple! We love each other a lot!” Yoochun shouted.

GaHee looked back and smiled. Then she went inside the car.

Yoochun quickly stopped holding JanEul’s waist as soon as GaHee left.

JanEul was still confused. “Oppa, what was that about?”

“I’m sorry for involving you in this JanEul. I just didn’t know what to do so I hugged you without thinking,”

JanEul sighed. “Come oppa,” she said as she invited Yoochun to sit at a bench. “Tell me
everything,”

Yoochun looked at her. “Why? This is something personal,”

“Yeah, but I might be able to help you. And besides, you involved me in this so might as well tell me what’s going on,” JanEul explained.

“Sigh…I thought everything is okay already,” Yoochun stated as he looked up at the sky.

-Flashback-

“Happy anniversary!” GaHee greeted cheerfully as she bought out a cake with candles on it.

Yoochun smiled. “This is so thoughtful of you,”

“Of course! Today is an important day,” she smiled back.

“I’m sorry that we weren’t able to spend more time together. It’s just that I’m too busy with work,”

“It’s alright. I understand. You should be thankful that you’re having such a successful career. I’m so happy for you. Unlike me, I don’t have any projects right now,” GaHee sighed.

Yoochun pinched her cheeks. “Don’t worry. Time will come, and before you know it, you’ll be one of the most famous women in Korea, or moreover, in the whole world.”

GaHee laughed. “That’s impossible,” she leaned against Yoochun’s shoulder. “I promise you, we’ll be together always. Nothing can set us apart.”

“You better keep that promise,”

They celebrated their anniversary happily that night.

The next day…

“Yobosaeyo?” Yoochun yawned as he answered his phone.

“Yoochun…”

“GaHee? Something wrong?”

“I-I’m so sorry,” GaHee said as tears rolled down her eyes.

“What is it? Why are you crying?”

A few seconds of silence.

“GaHee? What is it? Talk to me!” Yoochun felt uneasy.

“I…I need to go to the States. My manager said that a certain star from Hollywood wants to hire me as a backup dancer. I’ll be staying there…for 2 years…” she explained while crying.

“What? You have got to be kidding me!”

“Yoochun, I’m sorry! But…I can’t just let this opportunity slip away. Your dreams have already been fulfilled, now it’s time to fulfill mine…I’m really sorry,”

Those were Gahee’s last words as she hung up, leaving Yoochun feeling frustrated and heartbroken.

-End of Flashback-

“To think that she promised me that we’ll always be together,” Yoochun said after telling
JanEul about his past with GaHee.

“That…*sniff*…was so…*sniff*…sad…” JanEul said as she sobbed.

“Hey, why are you crying? Is my love life that miserable?” Yoochun asked as he handed out a handkerchief to JanEul.

JanEul wiped her tears. “Oppa, I believe that things shouldn’t have ended that way. If you still love each other, then it means that there’s still a chance,”

Yoochun just chuckled. “It has been over already 2 years ago. We’ve moved on already,”

“That’s a lie, Oppa. From what I’ve seen earlier, the two of you still hasn’t moved on yet,”

“You’re wrong. Just look at me! I’m spending my youth wisely,” Yoochun said proudly.

“No, you’re just making a fool of yourself by dating different kinds of girls in order to hide your true feelings,”

Yoochun just ruffled JanEul’s hair. “You silly girl. You don’t know anything about these kinds of things, you’re still young,”

JanEul glared at him. “I’m a senior high school student at Seoul Academy, I have a part-time job, and I’ve been living independently for four years already. I’m not young anymore, okay?”

“Fine, fine. You’re not young, I get it. Just go home now, it’s almost midnight already.” Yoochun advised.

JanEul smiled. “Okay. But you should go home too, okay?”

“Yeah, I will.” Yoochun smiled. “Take care on your way home,”

“Okay, take care too. Bye!”

-The next day-

“Ahh…I’m so tired,” Jaejoong said as he wiped off his sweat.

“Waahh…I’m so hungry,” Changmin complained

“You’re always hungry,” Junsu commented while changing his shirt.

“Hyung…” Changmin said in a horrifying way with a cold expression on his face. “Is there something wrong?”

Junsu suddenly became sweaty. “Nah, of course not! Eating is a good thing! It can make you healthier, taller, and stronger! Just look at you now! Such a pretty boy!” he said as he patted Changmin’s shoulder.

“I totally agree with Junsu,” Yunho nodded. “Oh guys, I almost forgot. Manager-hyung said that tomorrow, we will give Seoul Academy a surprise visit. He said that almost all the students there are Cassies. And they have been requesting us to visit for a long time already,”

“That’s cool. I want to experience the excitement of being in school,” Jaejoong stated.

Yoochun remembered something. “Seoul Academy…hmm…oh wait! That’s where JanEul is studying,”

“Oh, really? That’s nice,” Yunho remarked. “It’s cool that we’ll get to visit JanEul’s school.”

They all nodded. Tomorrow, they’ll get to see how JanEul lives her high school life.
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 6: Mr. Casanova
Page 1 of 1