Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 8: A Fan's Pain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 8: A Fan's Pain Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 8: A Fan's Pain   Chapter 8: A Fan's Pain EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:46 pm

“Hey Oppa!”

“Tiffany? What is it?” Jaejoong asked upon hearing Tiifany’s voice on the other line.

“Did you receive the pictures already Oppa?”

Jaejoong was surprised. So Tiffany had something to do with the pictures. “What are you up to Tiffany? Why did you capture all of these images?” he asked feeling inflamed.

“Whoa, whoa. Don’t blame it on me. I didn’t take those pictures. In fact, I’m concerned about you and your group, that’s why I sent those to your condo,” she stated, trying to act innocent.

“What do you mean?” the confused Jaejoong asked.

Tiffany chuckled. “Oppa, it’s obvious that if those pictures start spreading all over the internet, your career would be disturbed by the media again. And just think of all the fangirls that will go crazy once they see it,”

“You…don’t you dare spread this on the internet!” Jaejoong commanded with anxiety.

“You’re really mean Oppa. I’m not a cruel person to do something that evil. I’m just concerned, okay? And besides, I don’t have a copy of those pictures. Those are the original ones,”

Jaejoong sighed. “Tiffany, who took these pictures?”

Tiffany just laughed audibly. “I know who the person is, but I won’t tell you,”

Jaejoong tried to control his temper, but this girl is really annoying. “Are you crazy?!? You must tell me! Didn’t you say you were concerned with us?”

“Hmm…yeah. But this is my way of showing my concern. This serves as a lesson for you. What if the suspect behind all of this is not the only one following you? What if there are others out there who wants to ruin DBSK? This means that you shouldn’t just hang out with any person,” Tiffany reasoned out.

“Gosh Tiffany! This is no time for lectures!” Jaejoong exclaimed.

“Eh, I’m just trying to explain the situation. But don’t worry Oppa, those pictures won’t spread. Like what I said, that’s the only copy.”

Jaejoong sighed in relief. “These pictures...it’s not like people would make a big deal out of these right?”

Tiffany giggled. “Silly Oppa. Don’t you know that a picture is worth a thousand words? The media could make lots of stories out of one picture only. You would be on the headlines again, along with that girl, whoever she is. Just think of how the fangirls would react. They’ll probably hold grudges against that girl. Haha, but who cares, right? We should be more concerned about your group, she’s just another fan anyway,”

Jaejoong was annoyed with Tiffany’s remark on JanEul. “You don’t have the right to judge people Tiffany,”

“Okay, sorry. It’s just I can’t help but laugh at that girl’s pitiful situation right now. But it’s not too late to fix things, right?”

Jaejoong just remained silent.

Tiffany smirked. “Anyways, the next move is up to you Oppa. I already gave a helping hand. Now, buh-bye!” she said as she hung up.

Jaejoong clutched the pictures with a worried look on his face.

“Oppa! What’s taking you so long?” JanEul suddenly came from behind which surprised Jaejoong.

He quickly hid the pictures behind his back. He bowed down and didn’t say anything.

“Hmm…what’s wrong Oppa?” JanEul asked.

Silence.

“Umm…well, I’m gonna go now. Yunho-oppa already gave me my payment. Thanks for today Oppa,” she bowed. “Goodbye!”

She was about to walk out of the apartment when Jaejoong called her.

“JanEul,”

She turned back to look at Jaejoong. “Hmm…what is it?”

“You…you’re fired,” he said while looking at the ground.

JanEul was shocked. “Wha-what? Did…did I do something wrong?”

This time, Jaejoong looked at her in the eyes. “Nothing, I just don’t want to see your face anymore,”

JanEul was confused. “But…but why? Why all of a sudden?”

“I just don’t want to see you anymore! Got any problem with that?!?” Jaejoong exclaimed intensely. “You’re just a fan! We’re DBSK! We’re many miles apart! And I’m getting annoyed with the fact that you feel as if you’re very close to us! Come on, who do you think you are?”

JanEul’s heart was crushed with that statement. She felt as if she’s just a useless trash. Tears started trickling down her cheek.

Jaejoong looked down again. “Just go now, you already received your payment right? We gave you enough money already. We’ve been helping you all this time even though you’re not related to us. I’ve had enough already. Now go!” he commanded fiercely.

“Stop it Jaejoong!” Yunho suddenly appeared along with the members.

Junsu saw JanEul crying. “JanEul…please don’t listen to—“

“No, he…he’s right.” JanEul said as she sniffed and wiped away her tears.

Changmin tried to walk closer to JanEul. “But---“

“Stay right there, please…” JanEul ordered which stopped Changmin on his tracks.

JanEul looked at them. “I’m sorry for all the trouble that I caused you. You’ve been burdened by me all this time. I mean, I’m just a normal fan. And you’re one of Asia’s greatest performers. What right do I have to stay close to you?” tears fell again.

“I’m really hopeless. It was a shame of me to expect something good just because you hired me to do some of your chores during Sundays. I should have known that it would turn out like this. It was stupid of me to believe that fairytales are real. I won’t show my face anymore. I hope that things will return to normal for you guys. Bye, and I’m sorry.” Upon saying this, JanEul rode her bike and pedaled as fast as she could.

“Wait, JanEul!” Yoochun tried calling her, but she already left.

Yunho suddenly noticed the pictures that Jaejoong was hiding. “What are those?” he quickly took it away from Jaejoong’s hands.

“Ahh, Yunho…that’s…” Jaejoong tried explaining.

Yunho looked at them one by one. “This…is this the reason why you sent JanEul away?” he asked intensely as he held the pictures in front of Jaejoong’s face.

At first, Jaejoong wasn’t able to say anything. “Guys…let me explain first. You should really analyze our current situation. If these pictures spread all over the internet, JanEul would---“

“Enough!” Junsu said as he walked towards Jaejoong. “What kind of person are you? How could you hurt someone as innocent as JanEul? Did you see her tears? Did you?!?”

“Hyung, please stop it,” Changmin pleaded.

“No, I won’t stop. Jaejoong-hyung must realize his wrongdoing!” Junsu looked at Jaejoong. “Hyung…she needed the money. She didn’t work for us in order to get close to us. You know her situation, and you clearly know what kind of girl she is!”

“I know! I did that for her own sake, okay?!? Don’t just judge me like that and treat me as if I’m the bad person here!” Jaejoong reacted.

Junsu still looked at him with blazing eyes. “What are you then?”

Jaejoong just remained silent.

“She needs our help and protection. DBSK and Cassiopeia are one. She didn’t deserve those words from you. I’ll go look for her,” Junsu stated as he walked out of the gate.

He was about to go out when Jaejoong suddenly grabbed his arm.

“Junsu…I’ll go,”
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 8: A Fan's Pain
Page 1 of 1