Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 11: How to be a Girlfriend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 11: How to be a Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 11: How to be a Girlfriend   Chapter 11: How to be a Girlfriend EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:50 pm

“G-G-G-GIRLFRIEND?!?” JanEul asked in bewilderment.

Junsu just nodded.

“W-why all of a sudden?”

Junsu sighed and went inside the apartment. He squatted on the floor and pouted.

“Well JanEul, yesterday…”

-Flashback-

“Wow, a one-week vacation. This is rare,” Changmin commented.

“Yeah, but it’s great!” Yunho remarked.

Junsu smiled happily. “Yep! We can finally rest. So, where do you guys plan to spend your vacation?”

“Hmm…I’ll go visit my family I guess,” Jaejoong answered.

“Me too!” Yunho exclaimed.

“Same here,” Changmin said.

Yoochun thought for awhile. “Hmm…my schedule is packed for this week. But I’ll still find time to visit my family,”

Junsu smirked. “Yeah, right. Your busy with your blind dates again, huh?”

Yoochun just threw a pillow at Junsu and continued reading his book.

All of a sudden, Junsu’s phone rang.

“Yobosaeyo? Mom?” Junsu asked upon hearing his mother’s voice on the line.

“Junsu, my baby! How are you? Are you feeling okay? Are you doing good? How’s your work? Did you eat well? Do you change your underwear three times a day?” his mom asked rapidly.

“Mom, mom! Whoa! Slow down, okay? I’m doing all those things so no need to worry. Is that why you called?”

“Um, not really. anyways, I heard that DBSK has been given a one-week vacation!” his mom said gleefully.

Junsu was surprised. “Eh? How did you know about it?”

“Oh…I got the phone number of your manager,” she said while giggling.

“Mom!”

“What? I just want to make sure that you’re okay so I got his number in order for me to get updated with the latest news about you.

Junsu sighed.

“Anyways, Junsu baby, you’re gonna come home this week right? Mom can’t wait! I’ve prepared many things for your visit! I’m finally gonna be able to tuck you in bed again and give you a goodnight kiss and—“

“Mom! You can’t do those things to me anymore,” Junsu stated.

His mom pouted. “Aww why not?”

“Because I’m a man now. I’m no longer a baby,”

“Hmp! Just because you’re already 22 it doesn’t mean that you’re no longer my baby. And besides, it’s not like your married already so that doesn’t make you a man. You’ll always be my baby forever,” she explained.

Junsu shook his head in sorrow. What do I do? I can’t remain as mom’s baby forever.

“Umm, mom…I umm…I already have a girlfriend, okay? So don’t treat me like a baby anymore,”

Junsu’s mom gasped in disbelief. “You? A girlfriend? Is this someone I know? Does she pass my standards? Is she fit enough to be your future wife?”

“Stop asking so many questions mom,” he pleaded.

“I have the right to ask! Junsu, I know that I told you before that I don’t want to meet any of your girlfriends unless they are fit to be your future wife. But this time, I want to meet her. Bring your girlfriend along during your visit. And if she’s good enough, I won’t treat you like a baby anymore,” she stated seriously.

“Huh? What? But mom!”

“No objections! Just do what I told you!” she commanded. “Now buh-bye my little baby boy! Remember, mom loves you! Mwaaah!” she said as she hung up without letting Junsu say a single word.

-End of Flashback-

“And that’s how it all turned out like this,” Junsu sighed after stating the story to JanEul.

“Ahh…so that’s how it is,”

Junsu looked at JanEul. “So, will you help me?”

JanEul thought about it. “Hmm…I don’t know…”

“Please! I don’t wanna be a baby anymore!” Junsu begged.

JanEul chuckled. “Hehe, okay, I’ll help you out. But, I bet your mom has high demands? Do you think I can pass her standards?”

“Hmm…come to think of it, you’re not her type at all,” Junsu said annoyingly.

JanEul glared at him. “Then forget about my help then!”

“Hey, hey! Just kidding!” Junsu apologized. “Well actually, I’m here to help you pass the standards.” He winked.

“Huh? How?” JanEul asked.

Junsu stood up and reached out his hand to JanEul. “Come with me! I’ll transform you into mom’s ideal girl!”

“Eh? But wait---!!!” JanEul didn’t have time to protest since Junsu grabbed her hand and took her to his car.

They stopped by at a beauty salon. Junsu went inside while dragging the unwilling JanEul.

“Yah, give her a make-over. Make her look like a celeb! Make sure that the next time I see her, I won’t recognize her anymore,” Junsu requested.

“I’ll do my best for our number one client,” the beautician said happily. “Come girl, let’s get started,” she said as she took JanEul to a closed room.

Junsu sat down at a couch and waited.

“JUN-OPPAAAAAAA!!!” JanEul squealed from the other side of the room.

Junsu was startled. “Yah! What is it? Why are you screaming so loudly?”

“They’re shaving my leg with this tape thingy!!! It friggin’ hurts!!! OUUUUCCCCCCH!!!!!!!” she gave out a loud scream again which gave chills down Junsu’s spine.

“Stop screaming so damn loud! Don’t be too ignorant! They’re just waxing your leg! This is a part of your transformation!” Junsu exclaimed as he covered his ears.

“This hurts like hell!!!”

The screaming continued for many minutes. Moments later, it finally subsided.

“Ahh, good thing that it’s over now,” Junsu said as he took out a magazine from the table and shuffled through it’s pages.

A few minutes later, the beautician came out of the room along with JanEul.

“Sir, our work is done. We gave it our best,” the beautician said as she grabbed JanEul from behind in order for
Junsu to see her. “Tadah!”

Junsu looked up and saw the whole new JanEul. He really didn’t recognize her. He stared at her in amazement.

“So…you look like a human once you get a make-over,” he commented teasingly.

JanEul just stuck out her tongue. “Meanie! I am human!”

Junsu chuckled. “Hehe, whatever. But I gotta admit, that look really suits you,”

JanEul blushed and looked down. “Thanks,”

“Noona, thanks for the hard work. You did a great job!” Junsu said as he gave the beautician a thumbs up.

Soon after that, they quickly left the salon and went to an exclusive dress shop.

“This dress shop is exclusive for celebrities only. All the clothes here are branded and expensive. Some of it came from other countries and are designed by one of the world’s greatest fashion designers,” Junsu explained as he and JanEul toured around the shop.

“Tsk, you rich people. How come you spend most of your money on these branded clothes? They don’t have any difference with commoner’s clothes, except for the price,” JanEul commented.

Junsu chuckled as he patted JanEul. “True, true. That’s why me and the members don’t buy our clothes here. We prefer simple outfits rather than the expensive and branded ones,” he stated. “Anyway, we came here not to buy clothes for me, but for you. Mom loves girls who dresses well,”

JanEul looked at her outfit. “Isn’t this good enough?”

Junsu laughed. “You want to face mom wearing those things? They’re way too simple and old-fashioned. Your skirt is so long that it almost looks like a gown. And that sweater is too thick, I don’t think you’ll still be able to breathe in that,”

JanEul smirked insolently at Junsu’s comments. “For me, these kinds of clothes are already good to go,”

“Yeah, but if you want to pass my mom’s demands, you must throw away your simplicity and act like a celeb,” Junsu said. He went through some clothes hanging in front of them and took out a blue dress. “I think this will suit you,” he said as he gave the dress to JanEul and pushed her inside the dressing room.

Moments later, JanEul came out wearing the blue dress. She looked elegant and dazzling in it.

Junsu smiled. “I knew that it would suit you.” He said as he looked at his watch. “Oh, no. We gotta go now. Mom’s waiting and we need to take a two-hour ride to reach my hometown,”

After paying for the dress, Junsu dragged JanEul out of the shop and into the car.

“Hmm…let’s see. Mom wants a good Christian girl who knows how to play at least one instrument. In short, she has to be musically inclined. Are you someone like that?” Junsu asked while driving.

“Well, I’m a Christian girl, that’s for sure. But I don’t think I have any musical inclinations,” she replied.

“What?!? But that’s what she demands the most,”

JanEul sighed. “Well you should have thought about that before asking me to become your girlfriend,”

“Ugh, I knew that this day would come. I guess it’s time to use my last weapon,”

JanEul was confused. “What weapon?”

Junsu took out a notebook and a book from the car’s shelf. He gave it to JanEul. “In the notebook, there are guidelines on how to be mom’s ideal girl. I started writing those back in middle school when I started having a crush on a girl,”

JanEul tried to prevent her laughter. “Pfft…Jun-oppa, I didn’t know that you were this childish…”

Junsu’s face turned red in shame. “Shut up, okay? I plan to give that to my future wife but since this is an emergency, I’ll let you borrow it. You’re the first girl to see that, you know.” He explained. “Anyway, that book is a music book. It contains the basics on how to play the piano. Please read it all on our way,”

“Eh?!? You expect me to finish reading all of this for a short time span of two hours?!? And you want me to read it while the vehicle is moving? I’ll probably lose my eyesight after that!” JanEul complained.

“Aish! No more complaints! Prove your superiority by succeeding in these tasks! You can do it!” Junsu encouraged JanEul.

“Ugh…fine, fine. Sheesh,” JanEul said as she started reading the notebook.

Two hours had passed. JanEul was halfway through the music book when the car suddenly came to a stop.

“We’re here,” Junsu said as he went out of the car and opened the car door for JanEul. “Let’s go now,”

“B-but wait! I didn’t finish the book yet!” JanEul didn’t have any more time to complain since Junsu dragged her out of the car.

Junsu was about to knock on the door when he noticed JanEul’s eyebags and her messy hair. “Oh no! You’re a big mess!”

“Huh? I am?” JanEul asked as she brushed her hair with her fingers and straightened up her dress.

“Aish, forget about it. We’re 5 minutes late. Mom’s so gonna kill me,” Junsu said as he gulped.

He gathered up all of his courage and knocked on the door.

Seconds later, he door opened and his mom appeared in front of him.

“You’re late Junsu,” his mom said agitatingly.

“S-sorry mom…” Junsu said as he bowed his head in apology.

“So…where is she?”

JanEul slowly crept out from Junsu’s back and bowed her head.

“Good afternoon, Mrs. Kim, I’m Janeul…I’m umm…Jun-oppa’s girlfriend…”
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 11: How to be a Girlfriend
Page 1 of 1