Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 3: Lucky Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 3: Lucky Day Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3: Lucky Day   Chapter 3: Lucky Day EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:40 pm

“Hyungs, wake up!” Changmin shouted as he threw a pillow at each of the members’ faces.

“Waaah…Changmin! Manager said that we have a day-off every Sundays so let us rest, okay?” Yoochun mumbled while covering his head with a blanket.

“But it’s 12pm already! It’s lunchtime and I still haven’t eaten anything yet!” Changmin complained as his stomach growled in hunger. “Jaejoong-hyung, cook for me!”

Jaejoong buried his face on the bed. “Aish! If you want to eat, cook for yourself!”

Changmin pouted and went to the living room, sulking at a corner.

Yunho suddenly stoop up and rubbed his sleepy eyes. “Yo guys!” he said while shaking his members in order to wake them up. “Guys, Changmin is sulking!”

“And so?” Junsu asked with a sleepy tone.

“Don’t you remember? Once Changmin gets angry, life becomes a living hell! He’s scarier than Junsu’s mom!” Yunho stated.

Everyone’s eyes suddenly opened wide.

Scary memories started entering their heads.

They quickly stood up and went into the living room.

They all stared at Changmin.

“Oh no! Hyung, what should we do?” Junsu whispered to Jaejoong.

“I dunno. Cooking a meal would take too long,” Jaejoong answered.

“Let’s just eat outside,” Yoochun recommended.

“That’s a good idea.” Junsu said. He looked at Yunho. “Hyung, tell Changmin that we’re gonna eat outside.”

Yunho’s eyes widened. “What? Why me?”

“You’re the leader, duh.” Yoochun answered.

“Aish, fine.” Yunho finally gave in.

He walked towards Changmin as the members watched intently.

“Ummm…Changmin,” Yunho gulped. “We decided to eat outside since cooking would take a lot of time and you’re probably hungry already, right?”

Changmin glared at him.

They stared at each other for a few seconds.

The rest of the members feel tensed.

. . . . . . . .

. . . . .

. . .

“Okay!” Changmin smiled as he stood up and went outside. “Come on, let’s go!” He smiled again.

“Whew!” all the members feel relieved.

“Hey, even though it’s fine now, we should still be careful. Don’t be deceived with that cute and innocent smile, because behind it, there might be a hidden passion for torture.” Yunho warned the members.

They all looked at each other.

“Eungkyangkyang! Hyung, don’t scare us like that. That’s Changmin, our cute little magnae.
Let’s just go and have a nice lunchtime,” Junsu smiled as he followed Changmin outside.

-At the car-

“So, where should we eat?” Yunho asked while driving.

“Anywhere should be fine.” Jaejoong answered.

“The nearer, the better.” Changmin said happily.

All of them were thinking of a good restaurant when Yoochun suddenly noticed something near the driver’s seat.

“Hey…that bag…isn’t that owned by that girl last night?”

Junsu noticed it too. “Oh yeah…what’s her name again?”

“It’s JanEul,” Yunho remembered.

“Hmm…I guess she forgot her bag last night before leaving the car.” Junsu recalled.

“We better return it,” Yunho recommended.

“But I’m hungry already!” Changmin complained.

“Wait! Junsu shouted, asking the car to stop. He looked out the car window. “This is her apartment.”

They all stared at the mini apartment that Junsu was referring to.

“Hmm…well I guess we could stop by and return this to her.” Yunho stated. He looked at
Changmin. “This will only take a few minutes,”

Changmin finally gave in. “Sigh…fine.”

And so the members went out of the car and proceeded into the apartment. The place was quiet since it was a remote area and so they’re safe from the attack of fans.

Knock! Knock!

“Coming!” JanEul rushed towards the door to see who the visitor is. Upon opening the door, five dazzling creatures appeared in front of her.

“Haha! I’m seeing things again…I should really rest,” JanEul said while rubbing her eyes.

She took another glance at her visitors.

“Yo!” DBSK greeted her.

“O-oppas…HOLY CHEESE!!!! I’m not hallucinating after all!!” She exclaimed after finally realizing that it’s really DBSK.

“Co-come in,” she invited them inside. “You’re just in time, I’m making ramen…oh, I need to make more since you arrived,” she smiled before going into the kitchen to make more ramen.

“Oh, you don’t need to bother. We just want to return your bag,” Yunho explained.

“Yeah, you forgot it last night.” Junsu then placed the bag at the table. “Now that we’ve returned it, I guess we better get going now.”

“Thanks for the offer, anyway. Now, bye!” Yoochun said.

They were about to leave when JanEul suddenly came rushing towards them and blocked their way. She closed the door and glared at DBSK in a horrifying way while holding a knife.

“You…you think you can leave just like that? After all the effort that I gave just to make a meal for you. Be good and sit around the table, now!” she commanded in a very scary voice.

The members, feeling tensed and horrified, quickly sat around the table.

JanEul’s scary image suddenly turned into a happy, contented expression. “That’s good. Now I’m gonna go back to cutting the vegetables,” she skipped her way back to the kitchen.

“Whoa, she’s creepier than Changmin,” Jaejoong commented.

“Yeah, that makes her worse than my mom!” Junsu exclaimed.

Everyone nodded.

A few minuets later, JanEul served the ramen and sat with her oppas.

“Umm…sorry for scaring you earlier.” JanEul apologized while bowing her head. “It’s just that…I’m a big fan of DBSK and so I got overexcited and I didn’t know what to do and so I decided to cook for you in order to show my dedication but you want to leave so I got out of my mind and I couldn’t control my inner self!” she explained without pausing.

“Oh…well, umm…” Yunho tried to say something.

“To think that I’ve been idolizing you eversince your debut up until now but I never got the chance to meet you until yesterday when my dream finally came true after accidentally bumping into Jun-oppa and getting the chance to meet DBSK but the fact is that I’ve been living in Seoul for 4 years already but I never got the chance to meet you because of many conflicts but now that I’ve met you I want to do something for you!” after saying that, JanEul panted and tried to catch her breath.

“Ahh…well it’s okay. T-thanks for supporting us,” Yunho said as he patted JanEul’s back helping her breathe.

JanEul smiled. “You’re welcome.” Then she gave each of the members a bowl. “Please help yourselves with the ramen. It’s still hot,”

“Well if you insist,” Changmin said before eating a mouthful of ramen. “Hmm…this is delicious!” he mumbled.

The members decided to eat too since they are hungry as well.

A few minutes later, they’re already having a conversation with one another.

“So, you’re saying that you came here to Seoul because of a scholarship?” Yoochun asked while grabbing another bowl of ramen.

“Yep! It’s a really big help for the family.” JanEul answered.

“How many times do you visit your province?”

“Hmm…actually I haven’t returned home eversince I left. It’s just that I’m busy with school and work. Monday to Friday, I go to school during daytime and work at nighttime. During Saturdays, I study my lessons and do my homework before going to work at night. Sunday is my rest day.” JanEul explained.

“Why not visit your family during Sundays then?” Yunho asked.

“Well, I decided that instead of spending my money for a ticket, I’d rather send that money to my family along with the money that I earned from my part-time job.” JanEul smiled.

There was a moment of silence.

“Umm…you cook really well!” Changmin broke the silence. He decided to help JanEul. “Hey, do you want another job?”

“Hmm? Yeah, but it’s hard to find one these days,” she replied.

Changmin thought of something. “How about this, you can go to our condominium during Sundays and cook meals for us and clean our place,” he stated.

Everyone was surprised.

“Really? Can I do that?” JanEul asked.

“Yep, I agree to Changmin’s idea.” Yunho confirmed. “It’s only during Sunday anyway. “We’ll pay you too,”

“Uh-huh…and besides, my hyungs are really useless during Sundays. They sleep until noon leaving me starving to death. And no one cleans the house, it’s really dirty,” Changmin explained.

“Ohh…why not hire a maid?” JanEul asked.

“We tried doing that, but whenever we look for a maid, all the applicants are crazy fangirls. Some of them are even stalkers. Who knows what they’ll do to us.” Yoochun stated.

“But…I’m a fangirl too you know, and I’m kinda creepy sometimes,” JanEul said.

“Eungkyangkyang! Yeah you are! But…we have a feeling that we can trust you.” Junsu smiled.

“Yes, and we want to help you.” Jaejoong added.

“And you resemble my sister a lot!” Yunho remarked.

The rest of the members rolled their eyes. “There he goes again,” They all said.

“Hyung, for you, all the girls in the world are like your sister.” Changmin said.
They all laughed.

“Aish! Okay, enough with that.” Yunho commanded. He took out a key from his pocket and gave it to JanEul. “This is a spare key to our apartment. Your work will start next week. We give you our trust, okay?”

JanEul accepted the key then smiled. “Okay. I’ll work hard and I will not break your trust.”

She took her bag and pulled out a key. She gave it to Yunho. “I think it’s fair if I give you a spare key to my apartment too. Now we’re even,”

Yunho chuckled. “Yeah, I guess it’s fair. Now that it’s settled, we’ll be going now.”

“Yeah, thanks for the meal!” Changmin thanked JanEul.

“Ahh…no, I should be the one thanking you for giving me a job,”

“It’s no big deal. We need someone to clean the house anyway,” Yoochun explained.

DBSK bid goodbye to JanEul and left her apartment. JanEul still has a big smile on her face.
Not only did she get to meet her idols, she’ll get to work for them too. She couldn’t be any happier.
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 3: Lucky Day
Page 1 of 1