Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 16: Loving You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 16: Loving You Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 16: Loving You   Chapter 16: Loving You EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:03 pm

“Yah, JanEul, what’s taking you so long?”

“Ahh, sorry Oppa. I was having a hard time finding the books that I need in the library,”

“Just hurry up, I’ve been waiting for half an hour already,”

“Okay, I’ll be there as soon as possible,” JanEul assured as she hung up her phone and clutched her books tightly. She ran as fast as she could towards the main gate of the school.

She saw a black car parked in front of the gate. She looked to see if anyone’s around. After reassuring that the place is clear, she immediately rushed towards the car and went inside.

“Oppa, sorry to make you wait,” JanEul apologized as she bowed her head numerous times.

Jaejoong patted her head and smiled. “It’s okay. You’re a busy student so I understand,”

“Thanks a lot,” JanEul blushed as she smiled back.

They’ve been together for over a month now, and everything is going fine so far.

They decided to keep their relationship a secret to the public in order to avoid problems and issues from arising.

Sometimes, when he’s not busy, Jaejoong would wait for JanEul so that he could give her a ride home. This is a very rare occurrence and so JanEul gets very happy everytime this happens.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANGMIN!!!”

Junsu, Yoochun, Yunho, Jaejoong, and JanEul greeted the birthday boy altogether.

Changmin smiled cheerfully while sitting on a special chair with a crown on his head. “Thanks a lot guys!”

“Make a wish now, then blow your cake!” Yunho ordered.

Changmin closed his eyes for a moment, then after making his wish, he blew the candles one by one.

All of them clapped their hands.

“Yay! Can we eat now?” Changmin asked enthusiastically.

Yoochun shook his head in disagreement. “Nope. You still need to hear our wishes for you,”

“Ooh! Ooh! Me first! Me! Me! Me!” Junsu said excitedly as he raised his hands in the air like a little elementary boy.

“Okay Junsu, you can go first,” Yunho stated.

Junsu stood in front of Changmin with a big smile on his face. “Changminnieeeee~~~~” he said as he made his angel smile pose.

“Hyung! I’m a man! That’s so disturbing! Be more normal!”

Junsu pouted as he stopped doing his cute pose and cleared out his throat. “Hmp! You just don’t know how to be a real man!” he said as he stuck out his tongue and laughed. “Anyway, happy birthday Changmin! I hope that you’ll be happy today and I hope that you’ll stop torturing me from now on since you’re already a year older,”

Changmin chuckled. “Haha, okay fine. But let me torture you one last time tonight. And let’s make it the most painful torturing that you could ever imagine,” he said with an evil smile.

Junsu hurriedly ran towards Yunho. “Hyung! Changmin’s so mean! Scold him! Scold him!”

They all laughed at Junsu’s childishness.

“My turn!” Yoochun said as he walked towards Changmin and hugged him tightly.

“Happy birthday Changmin! Even though you have a very dark inner side and an unstoppable appetite, I still love you man! Saranghaeeeee~~~~”

Changmin tried escaping from the hug. “Hyung! Disgusting! You’re even creepier than Junsu-hyung! And what do you mean by a darker inner side?!?”

Yoochun broke the hug as he winked at their magnae. “Hehe, nothing. Happy birthday again!” he said as he walked back to his seat.

Jaejoong stood up and made his turn. “Happy birthday Changmin! Because it’s your birthday today, I especially cooked all the dishes for you tonight. I know that you love my cooking, but I hope that you’ll stop persuading me to cook for you every minute of the day,”

Changmin laughed. “Hehe, no problem hyung. JanEul is here to cook for me anyways! Haha, by the way, thanks for making the meals tonight! I missed your cooking!”

“You’re welcome! Happy birthday!” Jaejoong said as he shook Changmin’s hands.

After Jaejoong returned to his seat, Yunho stood up and walked towards Changmin.

He stood in front of the birthday boy as he took out a piece of paper from his pocket.

“Birthday greetings bring us cheer and happiness. They remind us of who we are and what we want to be. They also remind us that we are blessed to have so many loving people around us. They are important milestones, a time to count our joys and forget our sorrows. Enjoy each birthday as a celebration of life. A simple celebration, a gathering of friends, wishing you great happiness, and a joy that never ends.”

After reading, Yunho crumpled the paper and placed it back in his pocket. “Changmin, as our magnae, I’m very proud of how you’ve grown. You look so mature at such a young age. Please take care of yourself, and always remember that we’re here for you. Happy birthday,” he said as he gave Changmin a friendly hug.

“That’s Yunho-hyung, always the clever and poetic one,” Junsu whispered to Yoochun.

Yoochun nodded. “Yes…he’s so…so…deep.”

“JanEul, do you have any message for me?” Changmin asked as soon as Yunho sat back down at his seat.

JanEul pointed at herself. “Me? Do I still have to say my message?”

“Duh! Of course you have to!” Changmin replied.

“Okay,” JanEul said as she stood up and moved towards Changmin.

“Well, Min-oppa, happy birthday to you. I wish you all the best, and, umm…thanks for being a good friend to me. I really hope that you can find a decent hobby, and I hope you can try to control your appetite,” she said as she chuckled. “Happy birthday once again,”

Changmin smiled as he stood up and hugged JanEul. “Hehe, thanks JanEul. I hope you’ll stick with us for a long time,”

Jaejoong suddenly stood up and broke the hug. “Hey, hey! You’re making me jealous you know! Changmin, just because it’s your birthday, that doesn’t mean you can take my girlfriend as a gift,”

Changmin stuck out his tongue. “Bleh! You look funny when you’re jealous hyung!” he said as he laughed.

Everyone laughed as Jaejoong and Changmin fought childishly with one another.

“Third one!” Jaejoong said as he placed his third, emptied bottle at the table.

“Wow, impressive hyung! You managed to finish three bottles! I’m still halfway through my second bottle!” Yoochun said as he stared at Jaejoong’s bottles.

“Yeah and to think that you’re still not drunk,” Yunho stated as he took a glass of beer.

“Well, I’m not drinking any. I’m young!” Changmin said.

“Oh come on! You’re another year older! Drink some!” Jaejoong requested as he handed a glass of beer to Changmin.

JanEul took the glass from Jaejoong and placed it back on the table. “Oppa! Don’t be such a bad influence! And stop drinking, or else you’ll get drunk,”

Jaejoong chuckled. “Oh come on, just one more bottle,”

JanEul glared at him. “No! You promised me that you’ll minimize your drinking habits!”

“Aish, fine, fine. I’ll stop,”

JanEul smiled. “Good,”

Yoochun nudged Jaejoong. “Hehe hyung, it looks like you’re finally tamed. Good for you!”

Junsu laughed as he stood up. “I’ll go get some more snacks. Wanna help me JanEul?”

“Okay, sure.” JanEul replied as she stood up and went to the kitchen with Junsu.

“Sigh…what a day,” Junsu said upon arriving at the kitchen.

“Yeah,” JanEul agreed while looking into the fridge for some snacks.

“How’s it going with you and hyung?” Junsu asked while helping JanEul take out the snacks from the fridge.

“Well, we’re fine so far,” she replied.

“That’s good,” Junsu said as he smiled. “Is he causing you some problems?”

“No, not at all, he’s being nice to me,”

Junsu smiled again. “Just remember, if he does anything to you, I’ll be right behind you,”

JanEul smiled back. “Thanks Oppa,” she said while placing the snacks in a tray.

Junsu looked at JanEul. “You know, I still haven’t told you this but…” he paused for a while to take a deep breath. “Even though you chose him, I’ll never stop loving you,”

This made JanEul stop from arranging the snacks. She turned to look at Junsu. “Oppa---“

“You’ll probably ask me to forget about my feelings. But it’s not that easy you know,” he said as he sighed. “Don’t worry. I won’t interfere with your relationship. I just wanna let you know,”

“Oppa, you’ll only get hurt,”

Junsu just smiled. “I know. It still hurts, until now. But I just hide the pain, and I smile, to show you that I’m happy for you.”

JanEul bowed down her head. “I-I’m sorry,”

“Don’t be. You chose hyung, right?” Junsu said as he walked towards JanEul and patted her head.

“Oppa, I really think you should try to move on, and try searching for someone else.”

Junsu shook his head. “I tried, but failed. So I decided to just keep my feelings for you, and protect you if anything goes wrong,”

JanEul sighed as she smiled. “Thanks again Oppa,”

All of a sudden, Junsu’s phone rang. “Who could this be?” he asked as he took his phone from his wallet and looked at the name of the caller.

“Taeyeon?”
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 16: Loving You
Page 1 of 1