Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 4: Sasuke to the Rescue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 4: Sasuke to the Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 4: Sasuke to the Rescue   Chapter 4: Sasuke to the Rescue EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:08 am

“Holy sh---!! Someone help meeee!!!”

The peaceful aura of the night was destroyed by Suigetsu’s loud squeals. He was also running around in circles like crazy.

Karin sighed. “What kind of animal did you find this time Suigetsu?”

Suigetsu went towards his teammate looking very pale. “I’m not screaming in joy! It’s Juugo….he’s….he’s gone crazy again!!” He paused to breathe for some air. “When I went inside, he suddenly jumped and looked like he wanted to kill me!!!”

“What?!? Damn, why now?” Karin stood up in shock. “What do we do?”

“Well since I don’t know anything about what you’re talking about, I will not care about that random crap.” Hidan mumbled while his eyes are closed and his back is leaning against a tree.

Suigetsu and Karin stared at Sasuke. Although they didn’t say anything, it was clear by looking at their eyes that they want Sasuke to handle it.

Sasuke stood up calmly. “Fine, I’ll do it. You’re all useless anyway.” He finally spoke, then went towards the hut where Juugo is currently having his impulses.

As Sasuke went inside, both Karin and Suigetsu had worried looks on their eyes, as if Sasuke was about to enter a very deadly battle. Then they gave their salutations to the warrior.

5 minutes later….

Sasuke coolly went outside, looking successful with calming Juugo down.

As Sasuke sat back to where he was sitting the last time, Karin approached him. “Hey Sasuke, is Juugo alright now?”

“Hmm….yeah. He’s still inside, sleeping peacefully.” Sasuke said as he slowly closed his eyes to rest.

Suigetsu wanted to make sure, so he took a peek at the hut. And there he saw Juugo, sleeping like a baby.

“How did you manage to calm him down that easily Sasuke?” Suigetsu asked, looking dazzled.

Sasuke suddenly opened his eyes, as if the question is a big shock to him. “Well….I um….” he was looking for the right thing to say. Then he thought about what happened a few minutes ago…

Sasuke’s Flashback:

The door creaked open as Sasuke slowly entered the room which was dimly lit by the full moon.

Noticing Sasuke enter, Juugo got crazy again and was thirsty for blood. “You’re not weird-looking, but you will do!!! Now die!!!” He jumped from the corner of the room and was about to attack Sasuke.

But then Sasuke activated his sharingan which enabled him to dodge the attack. He went behind Juugo and made some fast hand seals.

It only took Sasuke 3 seconds to do a hand seal of dog, boar, and ram.

Henge no Justsu!! (Transformation technique)

Chapter 4: Sasuke to the Rescue Th_2303396296_8a486c3971

With the blink of an eye, Sasuke suddenly turned into another person. And because it was done very quickly, Juugo didn’t notice it.

Juugo turned around to see a very special friend whom he had not seen for quite a long time.

“Kimimaro!!!!!!!!!”

Chapter 4: Sasuke to the Rescue Th_kimimaro-4

Juugo’s eyes were sparkling with joy, dramatic tears we’re falling into his cheek, like a Gai-Lee moment.

“Kimimaro!! Is this a dream?” he asked while slowly going towards Sasuke.

“Yes Juugo, it’s all a dream, soon you’ll wake up and face the reality that I am in fact already dead. So...treasure this moment, while you still can.”

Juugo pouted his lips. “Awww...well that’s kinda disappointing.” He stared at Sasuke, who is now Kimimaro. “Well, if that’s the case then, can I hug you? Even if it’s just a dream? Please?”

Sasuke blinked then gulped.

He had no other choice. If he hesitates, Juugo might go crazy again.

“Uh....yeah....but in a nongay wa---“

“Kimimaroooo!!!” Sasuke wasn’t able to finish his statement since Juugo suddenly jumped and glomped him making him stunned and speechless.

Inner Sasuke: “Darn it...there goes my reputation....again. Damn you writer of this fanfiction!!! I thought you love me!! Why is this happening??!!!?”

>.> <.< Shocked

Sasuke finally returned to his senses and tapped Juugo.

“Uh....can you stop now?” he asked unemotionally.

“Can’t this just last forever? If it’s a dream, I don’t wanna wake up,” Juugo dreamily uttered while still clinging on to his friend.

Sasuke wanted to puke after hearing that. He had to end it.

And so he pushed Juugo softly away from him, and punched him on the stomach, making him drop to the floor looking like he was sleeping like a princess since he had a peaceful smile on his face.

“Sleep tight Juugo. Your dreams will end here.”

Then Sasuke returned to his original body, wiped his sweat, and walked out of the room.

End of flashback.

“.........I just simply knocked him out. It was not easy.” Sasuke finally said after reminiscing about that horrible experience earlier.

Karin and Suigetsu were impressed. Hidan just snored, not minding the events happening around him because he’s busy dreaming about some stuff.

“Wow Sasuke, you are the most awesome and most incredible person in the whole wide universe!!” Karin commented while her eyes were shimmering with admiration.

“Impressive, you managed to cure Juugo again. This is the fifth time that you did it, and I still have no idea how you do it through all these times. Well, you are something Sasuke.” Suigetsu remarked, while rubbing the sleeping Tonton’s back.

If only they knew all the trouble that Sasuke had to go through everytime Juugo goes crazy.

The next day...

“Uh....what happened?” Juugo gave a big yawn as he rubbed his eyes. The sun is already shining and so he stood up and stretched his arms, then went outside to find his teammates already awake.

“Juugo! I see you’re finally awake. How are you?” Suigetsu asked while patting Juugo’s back with his right arm, his left holding Tonton, whom he named Piggy.

“Yeah Juugo, don’t you know that you got violent again last night?” Karin said questioningly, while her hands are on her hips.

Juugo was surprised, then he scratched his head. “Huh? Really? Oh...I didn’t know that....in fact, I had a good sleep.”

Inner Juugo: “Not to mention my dream....”

“Oh well...good thing the awesome Sasuke was there,” Karin uttered, while looking at Sasuke, who is at the top of a tree, pondering about something.

The crazy night ended, and it’s the beginning of a new day for Team Hawk. Who knows what kind of adventure lies ahead of them this time....
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 4: Sasuke to the Rescue
Page 1 of 1