Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 2: It Begins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 2: It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: It Begins   Chapter 2: It Begins EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:15 am

Team Hawk is now on their way to fulfill their mission.

“S-Sasuke….can we rest?” Karin asked while panting and sweating heavily.

Sasuke looked at his teammates.

Karin looks like she’s gonna collapse soon. Suigetsu is bathing in sweat, but Sasuke’s wondering if it’s caused by the heat or by the Come Come Paradise book he’s reading while walking. Juugo just kept walking quietly, but it’s obvious that he’s tired too.

“Okay, let’s take a short break.” Sasuke said then he led his team into the forest where they can shade under the trees.

“Ah…finally!” Karin gave a sigh of relief as she squatted down and fanned herself.

“Yes, finally….” Suigetsu grinned while he opened the book again excitedly, a pervy look is on his face.

Inner Sasuke: “Damn! I must get the book back, but if I snatch it from Suigetsu, they might get suspicious. I know…I’ll kill him after the mission…yeah. Then I’ll have the book again…oh yeah.”

Karin noticed that Sasuke’s grinning while staring at the ground.

Inner Karin: “Wow! Sasuke being excited with the mission is so cool!!! So dreamy!!!”

She chuckled then continued fanning herself.

Then all of a sudden…

“@&*%#*@%!!!!” a cursing sound suddenly came out of nowhere.

Karin was stunned. “Uh…guys, did you hear something?”

“Nope.” Suigetsu answered while his eyes are still fixed on the book, blood flowing from his nose.

“@&*%#*@%!!!!”

This time Karin stood up. “There it is again!” then she placed her finger on her lips. “Shhh…listen,”

Then the team paid attention and listened. And then….

“What the *beep* is this?!? This is nothing but a load of bull*beep*!!! I know someone’s there, now get me out of here you *beeps*!!!!!!” the voice exclaimed angrily.

O.O

affraid affraid affraid <----Team Hawk's reaction

Neutral <-----Sasuke's reaction

Team Hawk was stunned.

“Uh…Suigetsu, Juugo. Dig this part of the ground.” Sasuke ordered while pointing at the ground where he is standing. “I think the voice came from down there.”

“Ugh, fine!” Suigetsu placed down his book then he started digging with Juugo.

After moments of digging…they spotted something, or moreover, someone.

“What the fu---.” Karin commented upon seeing a detached head lying near his almost decaying body while cursing and yelling.

“Huh! At last! Some *beepers* finally noticed my existence in this *beeping* hole!” the head said while covering his eyes, because he seemed to be blinded by the light.

“It’s been a long time since I saw the sun. Hmph!”

Sasuke came closer and saw it himself. He then ordered Suigetsu to pick up the head while Juugo handled the body.

Suigetsu picked up the head, a look of disgust on his face. “Ugh! Why do I always have to handle the hard job,”

The head glared at him. “Stop complaining you *beep*!!! “

Suigetsu’s temper went up. “Sasuke, why do we even bother? Let’s just leave it here! It’s too damn noisy!” he said irritatingly.

“No. Look,” Sasuke said and pointed at the head’s body. “He’s wearing the Akatsuki cloak. We might make some use out of him.”

Suigetsu then placed the head on the ground, so did Juugo with the body.

Sasuke squatted then faced the head. “Hmm…identify yourself. Are you a member of the Akatsuki?”

“Yeah, I’m Hidan. I was buried in that crappy hole for many months now by some *beeping* kid with a shitty attitude and weird hairstyle. Ha! He thinks he already killed me, damn him! I’m immortal! Haha! But then I suffered, living in that hole surrounded with crap! I was breathing the air of the soil! Good thing I never die,” Hidan explained.

Chapter 2: It Begins Th_261248561289

“Well, you seem okay. Fine, you’ll be a part of the team. Problem is, how would we fix your head?”

Juugo cleared his throat. “Uh…I have a few skills in cross-stitching.”

Everyone stared at him in shock.

“Don’t ask.” Juugo said carelessly.

And so Juugo attached Hidan’s head in his body using his skills in cross-stitching. Karin stared in amazement while wondering where Juugo learned this…and where he got the thread and needle.

As soon as the final stitch was done, Hidan stood up and stretched his arms.

“Whew! It feels good to be reunited with your body,”

Suigetsu covered his nose. “Yeah dude, I totally feel your happiness. But will you please go to the nearby river and wash yourself? You smell like shit man,” he commented.

“Well *beep * you!!” Hidan reacted. Then he sniffed himself and almost puked. “Whoa, I do stink. Okay fine I’ll go. Wait here you *beepers*” Then he went to the nearby lake and started to wash himself.

“That guy’s so weird,” said Karin.

“Yeah…and what’s with his mouth? It looks like his tongue is sharper than yours Karin,” Suigetsu added.

Karin glared at Suigetsu. “Well of course he is you dumbass!! Just shut the *beep* up you *beeping* son of a *beep*!!!!”

Suigetsu was stunned. “Okay…maybe not…”

After a few minutes, Hidan finally came back, half-naked.

Chapter 2: It Begins Th_characterHidanFUCKHESBUFFFUCKEN8PAC

“My cloak is wet so I’ll let it dry before wearing it.” He explained.

“Yeah but you still smell like crap!” Suigetsu said while covering his nose again.

Hidan’s eyes burned in rage. “How dare you talk about some bull*beep*!! Just you wait, Lord Jashin will punish your
*beeping* *beep*!!!!” he cursed Suigetsu.

“Oh yeah? You think you’re the only one who can say those words? Well take this!!!”

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

OMG.

While the battle of the tongues continued, Karin just stood there, staring at Hidan.

Inner Karin: “Oh shit! Who knew that he’s hiding this super hotness? Wow, that’s soooo….uh wait! What are you saying Karin?!?! Wake up! You have Sasuke dammit!!.........but he is hot………..”

So, moving on, Team Hawk, with an additional member, now resumes their journey to Konoha.

But then…

“Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!!” Suigetsu shrieked making all his teammates jump in surprise.

What could have made Suigetsu scream???
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 2: It Begins
Page 1 of 1