Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 1: The Dream Begins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 1: The Dream Begins Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: The Dream Begins   Chapter 1: The Dream Begins EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:18 am

Chapter 1: The Dream Begins Afansdream-5-1

“Thank you very much for coming!”

“Yeah! Without you, we wouldn’t be here today!”

“We hope that you’ll continue to support us!”

“Remember that we love you!”

“Cassiopeia hwaiting!”

You can hear each of the members screaming these words out after their final performance at their concert. All the fans cheered loudly as the group bowed altogether and waved one last time at the fans as they go backstage.

-Backstage-

“Thank you for the hard work,” said each of the members while bowing to the staff.

Their two-hour concert finally ended. It was another tiring day indeed but it was all worth it since they can feel the love from their fans.

As the group reached their dressing room, they gave their bodies a rest.

“Whew! What a day,” Changmin commented as he grabbed a chocolate bar from the table.

“Yeah, but it sure was fun!” Yunho exclaimed while taking of his t-shirt and wiping his sweat.

“Did you notice that the fans grew bigger and bigger lately?” Jaejoong asked while playing with his PSP.

“Yeah, I noticed. It was so cool” Junsu answered. “Yoochun, what do you think?”

It seems that Yoochun didn’t hear Junsu since he was busy looking at his phone with a smile on his face.

“Yoochun! Are you listening?” Junsu asked again.

Still no response.

“Yoochun!!” Junsu finally threw a towel at him to grab his attention.

“Aish! What?!?” Yoochun asked while taking the towel off his face.

“Nevermind.” Junsu turned his back against Yoochun and talked with Changmin instead.

“Aish, this kid. Don’t interrupt me okay?” Yoochun said. “I just found a chick and I’m asking her out for a blind date.” His expression suddenly changed into a happy one.

Yunho sat beside Yoochun and patted his back. “Tsk, tsk, tsk. Here you go again, Mr. Casanova. When will you stop being a player and stick to one?”

Yoochun grinned. “You know me. Sticking to one is not my style man,”

“Haha whatever. Just make sure that you’ll be back from your blind date before the concert tomorrow starts.” Yunho commanded.

“Yes boss. No worries,”

-At a certain street in Seoul-

“I told you, your money’s not enough! Now get out of here!” The man was about to close the door but a girl’s hand prevented him from doing so.

“Ajusshi! I’m begging you! I’ve been waiting for this moment for 4 years already! I saved my allowance just to get this ticket! Please, I desperately need it!”

“Aish! Are you kidding me? With that amount of money, you can’t even afford the cheapest ticket for the concert!”

“But Ajusshi!” The girl suddenly kneeled down. Tears started rolling down her eyes. “I left my family in the province 4 years ago just to meet them. I don’t even eat 3 meals a day just to save money. I’m so poor that…that I have to eat leftovers from restaurants! Waaaah!!!” This time, the girl sobbed loudly.

The man seemed to be moved with pity so he asked the girl to stand up.

“Sigh…alright, I’m gonna accept your money and give you the cheapest ticket for the concert.”

The girl’s eyes brightened up. She quickly wiped her tears. “Really?”

“Yes, really.”

“Oh, thank you so much!” She was so happy that she hugged the man. “I’ll never forget your kindness! Thanks again!”

After receiving the ticket, she quickly rode her bike and went in her mini apartment.

The girl’s name is Kim Jan Eul.

She is an ordinary high school senior who left her province and moved in to Seoul 4 years ago because she was granted a scholarship by the government. She’s a smart girl who dreams to become a lawyer in order to give her family a good future and to give justice to the poor. She currently lives independently in a very cheap apartment and works as a cashier in a mini convenience store as a part-time job.

Education is one of the reasons why she agreed to transfer to Seoul. DBSK is the other reason. She is obviously a Cassie. In her province, you barely see young people since most of the people there are old. This means that she’s one of the few people who knows DBSK. Since she’s a big fan, meeting her idol is one of her biggest dreams.

Meeting them seems to be very hard for her. For 4 years of staying in Seoul she wasn’t able to meet them even just once. There are many reasons why: 1. She can’t afford a ticket to their concerts. 2. She’s really busy with work. And 3. Fate is cruel.

The third reason is really bugging her. There was a time that DBSK stopped in front of the convenience store that she was working at. They went to buy some snacks. Unfortunately she was at the comfort room during that time and when she came back, she saw her co-workers holding DBSK’s autographs. She wasn’t able to sleep for a week because of that.

-At her apartment-

“This is it. This is really it! For many years I have failed in my attempt to meet them! But now…mwahahahaha! Now is my chance! Nothing’s gonna stop me now! Tomorrow is Saturday so there are no classes. I have excused myself from my boss already and asked him for a day-off tomorrow. AND I will certainly go to the comfort room first before going to the concert so there won’t be any disturbance. Yes, oh yes!” She said to herself while staring at her one and only DBSK photo which was posted at the wall of her room.

After that, she let herself sleep so that she can be prepared for the big day tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 1: The Dream Begins
Page 1 of 1