Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 2: A Dream Come True

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 2: A Dream Come True Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: A Dream Come True   Chapter 2: A Dream Come True EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:20 am

JanEul was already waiting outside the auditorium at 4 pm. The concert will start at 6 and ends at 8 pm. She’s not the only one waiting eagerly outside. As expected, a lot of Cassies are already there. She saw some of her classmates so she approached them.

“Heyah guys!” JanEul greeted them.

“Oh, look who’s here,” SeoHyun remarked while giggling.

“If it isn’t Miss Kim Jan Eul, the girl who couldn’t get a chance to meet DBSK. How desperate, haha!” SoEun commented.
SunYe couldn’t help but protect JanEul. “Hey! Stop it girls!”

“What? It’s true. Hmp! We’re wasting time here. Let’s just go to the line already.” SeoHyun walked out then she stopped and glared at JanEul.

“You! Get out of here! People with no tickets aren’t welcomed here!”

JanEul, who remained silent for awhile, couldn’t stand the bullying anymore.

“Who said that I have no ticket? I have one right here!” She took the ticket from her bag and waved it in front of the girls.

“See? I have one!”

SoEun examined it then she chuckled. “Pfft! Haha! That is the cheapest ticket! Ours is the front seat. Haha!” SoEun then walked towards SeoHyun and they went to the line together.

“Hmp! I really hate those girls!” JanEul complained while stomping on the ground.

SunYe patted JanEul. “It’s okay. Just let them be. Anyways, how did you get the ticket? I thought you sent all your savings to your family in the province.”

“Ahh, yep I did. But I was able to convince the ajusshi at the store to sell the ticket to me for a cheap price. I used my supreme acting skills just to beg him,” JanEul said proudly.

“Waaah…that’s so awesome! Wow, you should teach me that sometimes”

“Haha, sure!”

The time finally came for them to enter the auditorium. JanEul bid goodbye to SunYe since her seat was very far away from the stage while SunYe’s seat is at the front.

JanEul took a seat while her heart was pounding heavily. “OhMyGoshOhMyGoshOhMyGosh. I’m finally here. I feel so tensed yet excited. Well the stage looks like a small box since I’m so far away but it’s okay!”

Moments later, the show started. JanEul can’t even blink her eye because she doesn’t want to miss a single moment.

Finally, DBSK showed up on stage. Everyone cheered and clapped loudly.

“Woooohooo! Go DBSK! GO! Go! Woooh! Yeah! Woo—“ JanEul stopped clapping and cheering.

She got so disappointed. From where she was sitting, she could only see a little box, and five tiny dots. It’s because she was so far away from the stage.

“What the hell!! I was so anticipated and excited to finally see them but now all I can see is a box and dots! I can’t even tell who is who! Waaaaaaaaahh!!” JanEul wanted to sob.

And because she doesn’t want to waste the money that she spent for the ticket, she just remained at her seat and finished the concert.

When the concert ended, she remained at her seat, staring at nowhere, looking like a bimbo. Everyone left except for her.

She stayed there for 30 minutes.

JanEul finally went out the stage. From the way she was walking, she looked like a living corpse. Alive, but dead on the inside.

“To think that I planned everything. I thought everything would go fine. But the result is still the same. In the end, I wasn’t able to meet them.” JanEul mumbled to herself while sniffing.

She walked towards her bike which she parked a few meters away from the auditorium.

“Sigh…it was all a waste. Such a was—ouch!” She suddenly got bumped by someone on the shoulder.

“Waaah…I’m so sorry!” The voice apologized.

“Aaah…it’s okay. I’m fine and—OMIGAWSH!!!” JanEul suddenly became alive again when she noticed the person’s voice.

“HOLY CHEESE!!!!” JanEul blurted out as she turned to face the person who bumped her.

“J-J-J-J-JUNSU-OPPA!!!”

He was wearing a mask, a hat, and sunglasses, but you can tell that it’s definitely Junsu.

“OMG! JUNSU-OPPA!!” JanEul screamed again while pointing at Junsu.

“No! Shhhhh!” Junsu said while covering JanEul’s mouth.

Too late, the Cassies heard it. They all rushed towards Junsu’s direction. There were so many of them. Junsu panicked. He ran and dragged JanEul with him towards the auditorium and into DBSK’s dressing room.

As JanEul was being dragged by Junsu, she felt as if she’s in heaven, walking in the clouds. Junsu was holding her hand, and a moment ago, he covered her mouth.

INNER JANEUL: “Oh Lord, I can finally die happily. Something like this didn’t even happen in my dreams, but now it’s happening in real life!”

She didn’t notice that they already entered the dressing room.

Upon entering the room, JanEul got even more surprised. Inside the room, there was the rest of the members.

“Waaah! Junsu, Jaejoong, Micky, Yunho, Changmin, THIS IS HEAVEN!!”

“Hm? Junsu, who is she?” Yunho asked.

JanEul stood there, speechless and dumbfounded. She was finally able to utter something. “I…I…umm…I am…ummm……gah!!” She wasn’t able to continue since she fainted.

The last thing that she saw before completely fainting was the image of all the five members circled around her.

“Aaaaah…where am I?” JanEul asked herself as she looked around. Her head hurts a bit but she tried to stand up. She rubbed her eyes and noticed that she’s not in her apartment.

“Huh? Wait…I think I saw this place before.” She tried to recall something and finally realized that she saw this apartment
while watching DBSK’s vids in youtube. “OMG! It’s DBSK’s apartment! So what happened earlier was not a dream after all!”

She happily explored the room and she saw Changmin at the kitchen with his laptop.

She sneaked behind and observed what Changmin was doing.

Changmin didn’t notice her behind him, but he feels uneasy. “Hmm…somehow I can feel a presence watching over me.”

He slowly turned his head and saw a lady standing behind him while staring coldly at him.

“Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!” Changmin screamed at the top of his lungs out of fear.

“O-oppa, it’s okay! It’s me! I’m sorry!” JanEul quickly apologized for scaring Changmin.

Because of the noise, the rest of the members rushed to the kitchen to see what’s going on.

“What’s wrong? What happened?” Yunho asked, while holding a broom in his hand, ready to hit someone.

“Changmin-ah, you’re so noisy, it’s midnight you know.” Yoochun complained.

“N-nothing. I was just surprised coz this girl was standing behind me in a creepy way, I was so surprised!” Changmin explained.

“I…I just want to know what Min-oppa’s up to, I didn’t mean to scare him,” JanEul bowed down her head in shame.

Junsu patted JanEul’s back. “Aaah it’s okay little girl. It was all a misunderstanding,”

“Yep.” Jaejoong agreed. He looked at Changmin, then all of a sudden, he laughed. “Hahaha! Changmin-ah! I can’t believe you got scared easily! Haha! You silly little thing!” He said while messing Changmin’s hair.

DBSK’s youngest but strongest magnae gave Jaejoong a punch in the back, or as they like to call it, a ‘one touch’.

“Ouch! Okay, okay, I’m sorry.” Jaejoong said while rubbing his back.

“Hey, little girl,” Yoochun looked at JanEul. “I don’t know if you saw what Changmin was watching, but if you did see it, just pretend that you never did, okay? It’s not good for minors,”

“Aaah…okay…” JanEul smiled. “Min-oppa…so the rumor about you watching ‘that’ kinds of videos is true after all,” JanEul can’t help but laugh.

“Wha---I---that was not----“ Changmin stuttered. “Just forget what you saw.”

“Hey miss, what’s your name by the way?” Yunho asked after putting down his broom.

“Oh, it’s…um…you can call me JanEul,” she said while smiling at her oppas.

“Alright JanEul. Apparently you fainted a while ago at our dressing room, well we all know that we are too dazzling for you but you don’t have to faint. Hehe, just kidding. Anyways, Junsu explained everything already so we decided to just bring you here,” Yunho stated.

“Yep, coz it would be too mean to leave you behind,” Yoochun said.

“Well now that everything’s settled, we can finally go back to sleep. JanEul, since you’re already awake, I guess you know the way back to your home, right?” Jaejoong asked.

“Uh, yeah…but, my bike…I need it in order to get home.” JanEul explained.

“Oh, yeah your bike. Aish, it probably got crashed by the fans earlier,” Junsu recalled.

“Aaah, well then, Junsu, since you brought her here, you drive her home.” Yunho said.

“Wha—me? Why me? Awwww hyung!” Junsu complained.

“No buts. Go now.” Yunho commanded while pointing at the door.

“Aish, fine. Come JanEul, I’ll take you home.”

JanEul nodded then she picked up her bag and followed Junsu to his car.

A few minutes later, they finally reached JanEul’s apartment.

“You live here?” Junsu asked while looking at JanEul’s small apartment.

“Yep! It’s small, but very convenient and cheap,” JanEul answered while getting out of the car. “Um, oppa, thanks a lot for today.”

“Hm? Thanks for what?” Junsu asked.

“I’ve been dreaming to see DBSK for many years but it wasn’t fulfilled until today. If it wasn’t for you dragging me into the dressing room, I wouldn’t have had the chance to meet each one of you, so thanks a lot.” JanEul bowed down showing her gratitude.

Junsu smiled. “It’s alright. Thank you for supporting DBSK. Well, I gotta go now. Bye,”

“Okay, bye!” JanEul smiled then waved as Junsu’s car left.

As she was going inside her apartment, her thoughts were filled with memories of the things that happened earlier.

All her efforts didn’t go to waste after all.
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 2: A Dream Come True
Page 1 of 1