Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FINAL CHAPTER: Moving On 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

FINAL CHAPTER: Moving On 3 Empty
PostSubject: FINAL CHAPTER: Moving On 3   FINAL CHAPTER: Moving On 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:13 am

“There’s still 30 minutes left,” JanEul said as she sighed while staring at her watch. “Maybe I should say goodbye to them before leaving,”

“Yeah. You should,” a voice said from behind.

JanEul quickly looked behind upon noticing that voice. “J-Jun-oppa…”

Junsu had a sad, angry, and disappointed look on his face as he approached JanEul. “How could you leave…I thought everything was already okay,”

“I…” JanEul rocked back and forth as she stared at the floor. “You know how much I wanted to be a lawyer, right?”

“But why didn’t you tell us? Why do you keep disappearing? Why?!?”

JanEul suddenly looked up. “I don’t want to be a burden to you all!”

“Tch…there you go again! Who said that you’re a burden to us?” Junsu asked, his temper going out of control.

“B-But…”

“You’re making us worried! If you don’t want to be a burden, then you should be more honest to us! Sheesh! This is driving us crazy! This is…this is driving ME crazy…”

“Oppa…I…”

“You didn’t even give me a chance to prove myself to you…” Junsu muttered as his furious face changed into a very sad one.

JanEul sighed. “But you already did. You did it for so many times already,”

“But I’m still not good enough, aren’t I?” Junsu asked as he formed a sad smile.

“T-That’s not it…” JanEul said as she walked towards Junsu and tried to touch him.

Junsu moved a few paces back. “Everything that I did…it was still not good enough…”

“You’re wrong! I just…I just…” JanEul stuttered while biting her lip. “I just don’t deserve someone like you…”

“You know what…this pisses me off…it really does…” Junsu said as he clenched his fists. “Why do you always underestimate yourself? Is it because you’re just a normal girl and I’m a superstar?!? Well to hell with that! I’m just a man…and you’re a woman…there’s no superiority or whatsoever. We’re both humans…so why don’t we just let our feelings overflow?”

Instead of replying, JanEul just stepped towards Junsu with her watery eyes and embraced him tightly.

“I wish it was that easy…”

Junsu wasn’t able to hold in his tears anymore. “Why…why isn’t it easy? What’s holding you back?”

“My last relationship was painful…and so I still don’t know if I want to fall in-love again…”

“But I won’t hurt you…”

“How could you be so sure?”

“I just know…”

“You can’t be certain with that,”

“But I know ‘cause I love you…”

“Me too…” JanEul said as she finally broke the hug. “…but healing takes time, especially if you want to heal the heart,”

Junsu suddenly wiped his tears and finally smiled. “Understood…at least I finally know what you feel…”

“I’m glad you understand,” JanEul smiled back.

“Ehem…is the lovey-dovey scene over?” Changmin suddenly appeared behind them together with the rest of the members.

“Aish, Junsu…you suddenly took my car and rushed towards here. you didn’t even take us with you. How selfish…” Jaejoong said as he let out a chuckle.

“Good thing that I managed to call Manager-hyung. He took us here,” Yunho stated.

“JanEul…how could you leave without even saying goodbye?” Yoochun asked while pouting.

JanEul scratched her head and smiled. “Hehe…sorry about that,”

Yoochun suddenly walked towards her and hugged her. “Waaah…we’re gonna miss you,”

“Yah! I wanna hug her too!” Changmin exclaimed.

“Okay! Group hug!” Yunho yelped as he ran towards JanEul along with the rest of the members. They all hugged her tightly.

“Ugh! I-I can’t breathe…” she complained.

“Hey! Isn’t that DBSK?”

“OMIGAWSH! It’s really them!”

“Waaah! They look really hot in person!”

“But why would they appear in public like that?”

“KYAAAAAAHHH!!! MY FUTURE HUSBANDS!!!”

The boys, upon noticing that they went to the airport without even a disguise, looked at each other with pitiful faces.

“Oh crap…I totally forgot…” Yunho muttered.

“W-we got overexcited…” Changmin said as sweat started rolling down his head.

All five of them slowly backed away while nervously looking at their fans faces who seemed to be ready to molest them anytime.

“Guys…RUN!!!” Jaejoong yelled as they scampered out of the airport.

“JanEul! Keep in touch, okay?” Junsu screamed while running.

“Take care of yourself! Goodbye!” All five of them shouted in chorus as they ran like athletes in a marathon.

“I will! You guys should take care too!” JanEul shouted back while watching her oppas run from the crazy fans.

After that, JanEul picked up her luggage and proceeded to the plane with a smile on her face.

-5 years later-

“News flash! Atty. Kim JanEul has once again wowed the whole word with her amazing brilliance as she went out of the court, winning her 10th case. Here’s Luke Clarke to bring you the live telecast, straight from the US Supreme Court!”

“Yes, Luke Clarke here! Right now, we’re waiting for Ms. Kim to come out of the building of the US Supreme Court! As you all know, Ms. Kim just graduated from Harvard Law School last year, but she already managed to take on 10 cases, and moreover, winning all of them! Most of her clients are well-known politicians and businessmen, and this time, she handled the case of the US Vice President! Amazing indeed! Oh, here comes Ms. Kim! Attorney Kim!”

“Oh…good morning,”

“First of all, congratulations for winning the award as the most looked up to woman in the world at such a young age!”

“Oh, thank you,”

“Now tell us Attorney, how do you manage to win all of your cases?”

“Well, simple. I hold on to justice that’s why. When it comes to that, I give all of my best,”

“Wow…” Changmin muttered to himself while looking intently at the television. “I don’t understand what they’re saying…but I’m sure they’re saying good things about JanEul!”

“Pfft…you should really learn to study English Changmin…” Yoochun teased.

“Bah! Just because you can speak a little bit of English doesn’t mean that you can insult me!” Changmin exclaimed as threw a pillow at Yoochun.

“JanEul’s really amazing. I think she’s even more famous than us now,” Yunho commented.

“Well, I’m not surprised. I’m glad she finally reached her dreams,” Jaejoong said.

While all the members are busy chatting with one another, Junsu remained staring at the TV, his mouth wide open and his eyes sparkling with awe.

“JanEul~~~~!!!” he finally managed to blurt out.

Jaejoong just sighed. “There he goes again.”

“THAT’S MY GIRLFRIEND! WOOOHOO! I’M SO PROUD OF YOU!!” Junsu shouted while dancing around cheerfully.

“This is so gay…” Changmin complained.

“Haha…just let him be,” Yunho ordered.

“I’m gonna call her!” Junsu exclaimed as he took out his phone and dialed JanEul’s number.

After a few rings, she finally picked up. “Hello?”

“JanEul~~~~!! I saw you on TV again!!”

JanEul chuckled. “I knew it was you. Haha,”

“Congratulations!!”

“Thanks Oppa,”

“When are you coming back here? It’s already been five years. Long distance relationship is hard you know,” Junsu stated while pouting.

“Sigh…you should be happy that I agreed to become your girlfriend. So stop complaining,”

“Hey…don’t you know what day it is today?”

“Hmm…I don’t. Why?”

Junsu suddenly stomped on the ground. “Waah!! How cruel! It’s our first year anniversary!”

JanEul suddenly laughed. “Haha! You sound so funny when you’re mad! I was just kidding! Of course I know! Happy first anniversary!”

Junsu immediately smiled cheerfully. “Happy anniversary!”

“Well, I’ll talk to you later. Oh…I almost forgot. I’m gonna take a vacation next week…so…I might go back to Korea for a visit!”

Junsu almost collapsed upon hearing JanEul’s news. “Oh my gosh! Really?!?”

“Really! So…I’ll see you in a while, okay?”

“Okay! I’ll tell the others immediately!”

“Hehe okay…bye Oppa!”

“Bye bye!” Junsu smiled as he placed down his phone and rushed towards his members.

He had a very happy and contented smile on his face as he told his members about the good news.
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com
emina20

FINAL CHAPTER: Moving On 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINAL CHAPTER: Moving On 3   FINAL CHAPTER: Moving On 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:08 am

i lub this soo much..!!
..i'm your no.1 fan shiela!!hehe^^
Back to top Go down

FINAL CHAPTER: Moving On 3
Page 1 of 1