Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FINAL CHAPTER: Moving On 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

FINAL CHAPTER: Moving On 2 Empty
PostSubject: FINAL CHAPTER: Moving On 2   FINAL CHAPTER: Moving On 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:10 am

“Ice cream! Ice cream! We’re going for some ice cream! Yippeee~~~” Changmin happily whistled as he skipped towards Jaejoong’s car like a little kid.

“Pfft…just look at him. He looks like he doesn’t care about his image anymore,” Yoochun commented while walking alongside Junsu. Yunho and Jaejoong are right behind them while Changmin is happily skipping ahead of them.

“Haha yeah! If only I had my camera with me! I’ll definitely take a picture of Changmin right now and spread it all over the internet!” Junsu stated as he continued to stare and laugh at Changmin’s current state.

“Now, now, Junsu. Don’t start another issue again,” Yunho remarked. “Yah, Jaejoong, what made you so generous today anyway?”

“Hehe, nothing. I just feel like taking you all out for some ice cream. I asked JanEul to come along too so we’ll be fetching her at her apartment first,” Jaejoong replied with a smile.

Soon after, they all went inside Jaejoong’s black convertible and made their way to JanEul’s apartment. It was good that Jaejoong’s car was spacious enough to carry six people.

Knock! Knock!

“Yah! JanEul! Open up! We’re going out for some ice cream! Wanna come?” Yunho called out while knocking on JanEul’s door.

Changmin lifted the sleeves of his shirt in order to look at his watch. “We’ve been knocking continuously for 5 minutes now and still no response. I’m getting hungry you know,”

“There’s no use in knocking. She’s not there anymore,” an old woman suddenly said from behind.

Jaejoong turned around and recognized the old woman immediately. “Mrs. Park! Good morning,” he said as he bowed politely.

The others greeted the old woman and bowed as well.

“Oh, no need to be so polite. What a nice group of gentlemen,” Mrs. Park commented.

“Umm…Mrs. Park, do you know where JanEul went?” Junsu asked.

The old lady paused for a while to think. Then she suddenly snapped her fingers as she remembered something.

“Oh! That’s right! A few minutes ago, JanEul came out of her room with her baggage. I asked her where she was going but instead of replying, she just bowed at me and thanked me. That girl is really sweet, and it was hard for me to see her leave,”

They were all surprised with the news. Junsu suddenly ran outside the apartment.

“Hyung! Wait!” Changmin called out as he ran after Junsu.

“Mrs. Park, thank you very much for the information. We’ll be going now,” Yunho said while bowing down to Mrs. Park before rushing out of the apartment along with the rest of the members.

“Junsu…calm down man,” Yoochun said as soon as they managed to catch up with Junsu who was standing near the car while catching his breath.

“She…*huff*…she left…*huff*…again…” Junsu muttered while huffing heavily.

“Could it be that…it has something to do with…” Jaejoong didn’t finish what he was about to say since he suddenly opened the door to his car.

All of the members waited for Jaejoong to come out of the car. He seems to be searching for something.

“She…she’s really leaving…” Jaejoong said as he came out of the car while reading a piece of paper on his hand. The rest of the members gathered around to read it as well.

-Flashback from the previous night-

“Thanks for allowing me to drive you home,” Jaejoong stated while driving along the busy street.

“No, I should be the one to thank you.” JanEul replied.

Halfway through the ride, Jaejoong noticed that JanEul suddenly became silent. He looked at her and noticed that her eyes are fixed on a neat piece of paper.

“What’s that? Something important?” Jaejoong finally asked.

JanEul immediately folded the paper and smiled faintly. “Y-Yeah…hehe…sort of,”

“Umm…mind telling me what it is?”

JanEul sighed as she looked out the window. “Hmm…it’s a secret…”

-End of Flashback-

“A…a scholarship grant…” Yunho muttered upon reading the contents of the paper.

“And it’s in the US?!?” Changmin exclaimed upon reading the document.

“This is what JanEul’s mom gave to her before we left,” Junsu stated as he stared blankly at space.

“S-She’s going to America,” said Jaejoong.

They all stood speechless for a while when all of a sudden, Jaejoong’s car started making loud engine noises.

“M-My car!”

Yoochun noticed that Junsu was nowhere to be found. “Whoa! Junsu!”

They weren’t able to call out for Junsu since the car already sped out into the streets. He drove as fast as he could and he even broke the speed limit.

“Come on! I need to go there! Aish!” he shouted as he continued speeding his way towards the airport. Cars honked angrily at him since he made quite a commotion on the street with his unbelievable speed.

Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

FINAL CHAPTER: Moving On 2
Page 1 of 1