Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 15: It's been Decided

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 15: It's been Decided Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 15: It's been Decided   Chapter 15: It's been Decided EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:01 pm

“J-Junsu…please, let me explain,” Jaejoong tried saying as he walked towards Junsu.

Junsu gave him a cold glare while trying to keep his calm. “Explain what?”

Jaejoong took a deep breath. “My feelings…I can’t hold them back any longer,”

“Then why didn’t you tell me earlier?” He asked coldly as he clenched his fist and controlled it from punching Jaejoong.

“B-because…I didn’t want to hurt you…” Jaejoong explained.

Junsu looked pissed. “And now you’re not afraid of hurting me?”

Jaejoong placed his hand at Junsu’s shoulder. “Junsu---“

Junsu quickly removed his hyung’s hand from his shoulder. “Don’t touch me! You lied to me, hyung! It would have been better if you told me about your feelings earlier! But you didn’t! Instead, you made a promise to me, but ended up breaking it!”

Jaejoong felt some sense of guilt as he bowed his head. “I-I’m sorry, Junsu. I thought that I would be able to keep my promise that I’ll support your feelings for JanEul, but after what happened last night, I realized how important she is to me.”

“What about me then, huh?!? What about my feelings?” Junsu questioned with rage while he tried to control his tears from falling.

“Stop!” JanEul suddenly called out after being silent for a while.

The two guys turned their heads to look at her.

“Jae-oppa…I want to talk with Jun-oppa alone please,” JanEul requested.

Jaejoong nodded as he walked out of the room and closed the door, leaving JanEul and Junsu in the room.

They just stared at each other for a while without saying anything.

“Oppa…is it really true that you have feelings for me?” JanEul finally asked.

Junsu walked near her and nodded. “Haven’t you noticed?”

JanEul didn’t say anything. She just stared at nowhere with a sad look in her eyes.

Junsu suddenly took a grip of JanEul’s hand. “JanEul…I’m serious. I have developed some feelings for you for the past three moths that you’ve been with us, but I just kept on denying my feelings. But when I confessed to you in the kitchen, I was really serious and sincere,”

JanEul looked at Junsu, then she took a deep breath. “Oppa…I’m sorry…but I…I like Jae-oppa…”

Junsu’s face suddenly turned expressionless. Before he knew it, he was already crying.

“Y-you do? But why? You’ve been hurt by him many times already,” Junsu asked as he sniffed.

“I know, but he only did that because he cared for me. And it made me love him more…” JanEul stated while wiping Junsu’s tears. “He needs someone who could guide him, and I need someone to protect me,”

“What about me? I need your guidance too! And I can protect you too!” Junsu protested.

JanEul smiled faintly. “Oppa…you’re a great person already. You don’t need any guidance from me. But Jae-oppa…” JanEul said as she remembered seeing Jaejoong smoking. “Jae-oppa needs someone to look after him, and I want to be that person,”

“I…I understand…” Junsu said as he finally sobbed. “Gosh! Why am I crying? I’m a guy! Kim Junsu, be a man dammit!” he exclaimed as he slapped himself and wiped his tears.

After wiping his tears, he faced JanEul and smiled at her. “If that’s your decision, then I have no right to oppose it. I’ll respect your choice,”

JanEul smiled back. “Thanks a lot for understanding, Oppa,”

Junsu suddenly extended his arms. “Can I have a friendly hug then?”

JanEul smiled as she hugged Junsu and patted his back. “Don’t worry Oppa, you’ll find the right one soon enough,”

Junsu chuckled. “Of course! You’ll see, I’ll find the greatest woman in the world!”

“Good luck to you then!” JanEul said after the hug.

Junsu gave out a huge smile. “Yeah, good luck to me! Hwaiting!”

Jaejoong was waiting impatiently outside the room. He walked back and forth, then he sat down again.

The door finally opened as Junsu came out of the room.

Jaejoong immediately stood up. “J-Junsu…”

Junsu suddenly reached out his hand to Jaejoong and shook hands with him. “Hyung…congratulations,” he said as he smiled at him.

Jaejoong was surprised, but he smiled back and hugged Junsu, in a manly way of course.

“Thanks a lot Junsu! I thought that it’s the end of our friendship,”

Junsu sighed. “Hyung…nothing could end our friendship. It’s true that I love her a lot, but I won’t hold any grudges against you just because she chose you. I’m kinda cool with it, but it does hurt a bit…”

“I’m sorry,” Jaejoong said while still hugging Junsu.

Junsu finally broke the hug. “Okay, that’s enough hugging. People might get the wrong ideas, you know.” He said as he laughed. “Hyung…promise me that you’ll take care of JanEul, and never hurt her again, okay?”

Jaejoong raised his hand in the air. “I swear. And this is a promise that I won’t ever break,”

“Good then,”

“So yeah…that’s the real story mom…”

“Oh…” Mrs. Kim’s face showed an expression of mixed emotions after hearing her son’s explanation.

Junho suddenly spoke after the long silence. “So…you just asked JanEul to be your fake girlfriend in order to be a man in our eyes?”

Junsu just nodded.

“But in the end, you really like JanEul for real?” Junho asked again.

Junsu replied again with a nod.

“BUT! It turns out that Jaejoong-hyung and JanEul likes each other and you ended up getting REJECTED, DUMPED, TRASHED and DISREGARDED?!?” Changmin asked out of nowhere.

“YAH! Don’t make it sound so bad!” Junsu exclaimed as he irritatingly threw a huge marshmallow towards Changmin.

Changmin immediately jumped in mid-air and caught the marshmallow with his mouth. “Henks ha lot *munch* hyung!” he mumbled with his mouth full of marshmallow.

Junsu slapped his forehead in disbelief. “I totally forgot that this guy is a food monster,”

Mrs. Kim finally spoke after a few moments of remaining silent. “Junsu my baby, honey, sweetie pie, cutie poo, lovely kitten, my angel, my everything!”

Junsu widened his eyes as he turned red in embarrassment. “Mom! What the hell!”

Mrs. Kim suddenly looked at him seriously. “I blurted out all the nicknames that I called you eversince your childhood…because that’s the last time that I’ll be able to call you like that,”

Everyone was surprised.

“Junsu…I finally realized that you’re a grown man now,” Mrs. Kim stated. “You finally experienced the happiness and pain of true love. Although she’s not really your girlfriend, you actually developed some feelings for her. And you were able to face the reality that love cannot be forced. You respected her decision even though it was painful for you,”

This time, Mrs. Kim’s tears started to fall. “That really amazed me. You did something that a real man should do. I’m proud of you, son.”

Junsu walked towards his mom and hugged her tightly. “Mom, thank you for everything. You loved me from the depths of your heart, and I appreciate that a lot. Just remember that even though I’m a man now, I’m still your son. And you can love me as much as you want,”

Mrs. Kim sniffed as she blew her nose. “Really? I can love you as much as I want?”

“Well…just don’t do those baby methods to me anymore, okay?”

She just pouted as she pinched her son’s cheeks. “Aww…I’ll miss doing those things. But, okay.”

Junsu smiled. “Cool,”

Yunho suddenly stood up as he clapped his hands together.

“Okay guys, now that everything is settled, we better get going now.”

“Can’t we stay here a bit longer?” Jaejoong, who was sitting next to JanEul, asked.

“No we can’t. I have so many unfinished businesses back in Seoul,” Yoochun replied as he looked at his wristwatch.

Junsu just banged Yoochun’s head. “Suuuuuuure you do,” he teased.

“Anyway, I still need to fix some schedules with Manager-hyung, so we need to return to Seoul now. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure that we’ll be able to spend the remaining days of summer happily,” Yunho assured.

After that, all six of them placed their luggages in the car and prepared to leave.

“Mrs. Kim…” JanEul said as Mrs. Kim approached her.

“Aish, don’t be like that JanEul. I told you to call me mom, remember?”

“B-but…I’m not Jun-oppa’s---“

Mrs. Kim suddenly covered JanEul’s mouth and smiled. “It doesn’t matter. Even though you were not his girlfriend, I consider you as a part of the family since you became close to me during this short period of time,”

JanEul smiled back and hugged Mrs. Kim. “Thanks…mom,”

Moments later, they all waved goodbye to the Kim Family and drove home.

What kind of problems will arise for DBSK and for the new couple, Jaejoong and JanEul?

Let’s hope that they’ll all stay strong.
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 15: It's been Decided
Page 1 of 1