Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 14: Love or Friendship?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 14: Love or Friendship? Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 14: Love or Friendship?   Chapter 14: Love or Friendship? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:00 pm

If it wasn’t for me, it wouldn’t have ended like this! I shouldn’t have said those things to her! AISH!

Changmin suddenly ran towards them in a worried face. “Hyung! I found her! She’s right over there! Hurry!” he exclaimed while pointing to the cave in the nearby forest.

They quickly ran towards the spot where Changmin found JanEul. She laid inside the cave, unconscious and burning in fever.

“JanEul!” Junsu called out as soon as he saw JanEul. He immediately ran towards the cave and picked her up.

“God, JanEul! Why did you put yourself in such a dangerous state?!?” he asked worryingly as he touched JanEul’s face and carried her out of the cave.

Yunho immediately shaded Junsu and JanEul with an umbrella. Then they all walked back home.

Jaejoong was walking slowly behind them. He was still in a daze for what happened.

I…I was the one who put JanEul in that situation. I…I’m the one to blame for all of this…I should have just protected her instead of pushing her away.

He said to himself as he kicked the ground anxiously.

“W-where am I?” JanEul asked herself as she woke up and found herself in an unknown room.

She looked around and saw Jaejoong sleeping at a seat near her bed.

She finally recognized the room. It is owned by Junsu’s parents.

She tried to step out of the bed but her head suddenly ached.

“Ouch…my head hurts…and my whole body hurts as well…” she said while rubbing her head.

Jaejoong suddenly woke up. He quickly wiped his drool upon seeing JanEul already awake.

“You…ahh…so you’re already awake…” Jaejoong said.

JanEul immediately tilted her head to avoid looking at Jaejoong.

“What are you doing here?” she asked coldly.

“Umm…the others went out to buy some food. I volunteered to watch over you while they are away,” Jaejoong replied.

JanEul just remained silent as she laid back on her bed and turned her back against Jaejoong.

“Do you need something? Does your body hurt somewhere?” Jaejoong asked as he slowly walked towards JanEul.

“Don’t come any closer,” JanEul commanded.

Jaejoong sighed. “JanEul, please stop avoiding me,”

JanEul chuckled in disbelief. “Now you’re telling me this? Weren’t you the one who told me to stay away from you? I just did what you wanted me to do,” she explained.

“Look, I’m sorry for what happened last night. I wasn’t thinking…it’s just that…Junsu is my friend…and I don’t want to hurt him…” Jaejoong stated as he looked at the ground.

She suddenly remembered what Jaejoong told her last night. She still couldn’t believe it. Junsu likes her?

I’m only causing troubles for their friendship. If this continues, everything won’t be the same anymore.

JanEul held back her tears. “I know…that’s why I ran away. I wanted to avoid all these complications and go back to my normal life,”

“W-what do you mean?”

JanEul took a deep breath. “I want to stay away from all of you, and be a normal person again,”

Jaejoong suddenly grabbed JanEul’s hand. “Yah, JanEul! Look at me!”

JanEul fought back as she closed her eyes. “No!”

“Look at me, now!” Jaejoong ordered as he continued grabbing JanEul to make her look at him.

JanEul wasn’t able to fight back since she was sick.

She faced Jaejoong with a very sad and teary face.

Jaejoong looked at her with pity and concern. “JanEul, do you really think that you can go back to your normal life now? Do you think you can just run away from us like that?”

JanEul wiped her tears. “Why not? It’s the best thing to do!”

“Do you think I’ll allow you to disappear from my life?!?” Jaejoong questioned.

JanEul got speechless.

“Isn’t this what you wanted? Why are you saying that now?” JanEul asked back.

“Because…” Jaejoong said calmly as he looked seriously into JanEul’s eyes. “Because I realized that I like you.” He paused for a few seconds.

“JanEul…it’s hard to hold back my feelings…” Jaejoong continued as he held tightly onto JanEul’s hands.

Crash!

Plates and glasses suddenly fell to the ground which stunned JanEul and Jaejoong.

Both of them immediately looked behind, and saw the shocked Junsu.

It seems that he arrived with some food, but he lost grip of it upon hearing Jaejoong’s confession.

“Hyung…you…you lied to me…” Junsu said in a dazzled state.
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 14: Love or Friendship?
Page 1 of 1