Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 4: The Work Starts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 4: The Work Starts Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 4: The Work Starts   Chapter 4: The Work Starts EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:41 pm

A week later…

“Okay, this is it. Don’t be tensed JanEul. Your oppas entrusted you with this work so you have nothing to fear. Okay, here I go!” JanEul said to herself before taking the spare key which Yunho gave her. She opened the door and walked inside the condominium.

It was still 5am but she’s already at DBSK’s place. She looked around. It was quite big and cozy.

JanEul stretched her arms. “Well I guess I should start working. I’ll cook first before cleaning this place,”

She went into the kitchen and decided to make breakfast. She looked inside the refrigerator to see what she can cook. Moments later, the kitchen is filled with the aroma of a delicious meal.

“What’s cooking?” Changmin suddenly appeared behind JanEul which gave her a shock.

“Oppa!” she was surprised. “Don’t scare me like that,”

Changmin smiled. “Hehe, sorry about that.” he opened the fridge and took out a glass of
milk. “How come you’re so early?”

“I want to finish my work early. I need to leave before 1pm because I have something to attend to,” JanEul explained.

“Oh…okay.” Changmin said before sipping his milk.

“How about you, Min-oppa…why are you awake already?” JanEul asked.

Changmin laughed at the way JanEul called him. “Ahh well, I always wake up during these times because I want to exercise and feel the morning air.”

“Ahh…so that’s it,”

JanEul prepared the table and placed the meals that she cooked. “There! I’m done with cooking. Now time for cleaning.”

“Wait!” Changmin hailed JanEul to stop. “Can I eat this now?” he asked as he sat on the chair and prepared to grab some food.

“Ahh…you should wait for the other members to wake up so you can eat together,” JanEul said smiling.

Changmin glared at her. “You’re asking me to wait till noon? Do you want me to die?”

JanEul was taken aback by Changmin’s glare. “Uh…umm…hehe…w-who says you have to wait for them? O-of course you can eat! Please enjoy your meal!” JanEul stuttered while sweating.

Changmin suddenly smiled. “Thanks! I’ll eat now!” he said as he ate his meal happily.

JanEul quickly ran out of the kitchen and went into the living room.

INNER JANEUL: “Whoa…Min-oppa has a very dangerous personality,”

Soon enough, JanEul was cleaning the whole place. A few hours later, the whole condominium became clean and tidy.

“Whew…I’m finally done,” JanEul said as she wiped off her sweat.

“Wow! The whole place is sparkly clean!” Yunho commented upon seeing the living room. He just woke up. The other members are awake as well.

Junsu yawned as he stretched his arms. “Hmm…yeah it is,”

“Waah…I’m hungry,” Jaejoong said as he looked at their wall clock. “Wow, it’s lunchtime already,”

“Umm…I already cooked some food. You can go eat it now if you want. I also did the laundry already,” JanEul stated.

The members blinked.

“You washed our clothes?!?” They asked altogether.

JanEul fidgeted. “Ehh…well, umm…yeah,”

“Oh no, this is embarrassing…” Yoochun said.

“Yeah! To think that my underwear…has my name on it…” Junsu said in a low tone.

“Pfft…heh, really?” Jaejoong teased, preventing his laughter.

“Hey don’t dare insult me! It was…my mom…Aish! Forget it,” Junsu uttered, feeling embarrassed.

“O-oppas…don’t worry…I…I didn’t wash you underwear…only your clothes,” JanEul explained.

“You didn’t? That’s good.” Yunho said. He gave a sigh of relief.

“What?!? This is even more embarrassing! I already told you about my underwear but you didn’t see it at all so that means you don’t know anything but you found out about it since I told you so this is really embarrassing!” Junsu remarked as he kept moving around the living room.

JanEul tried to hold back her laughter. “Don’t worry oppa, I wouldn’t laugh at you…and I promise you, no one will know about this,”

Junsu sat on the couch. “You better keep that promise. Aish, that was really awkward,”

Junsu’s phone suddenly rang.

“Yobosaeyo?” Junsu answered in an irritated voice.

“Oppa? Why are you in such a bad mood today huh?” the voice asked.

“Eh, Taeyeon? What do you want this time?”

“Hmm…oppa, don’t be like that. It’s as if you’re not happy to hear my voice,” Taeyeon complained.

“Ahh…sorry. It’s because you keep calling me everyday, it’s getting annoying,”

“Aww…you’re so mean oppa. Anyways, I just want to ask you if you want to accompany me for a special dinner. It’s my treat!”

Junsu scratched his head. “Taeyeon, I’ve told you a million times already, I can’t go out with you,”

“It’s only dinner oppa,”

“But if the media catches us, they’ll misunderstand things and make rumors about us again,” Junsu explained.

Taeyeon sighed. “Oppa, why can’t we just make the rumors real?”

“Don’t joke with me. Let’s just be friends, okay? Now bye, I’m not in a good mood today.” Junsu said as he hung up.

Yoochun sat next to Junsu and ruffled his hair. “You mean little boy. Why not just go out with her? You haven’t had a girlfriend for years already,”

Junsu sighed. “I told you, when I date someone, she should be my future wife. I can’t just go out with anybody,”

“Stop it with that nonsense Junsu. You should be more like me,” Yoochun stated.

“Haha, I’d rather be someone like Yunho-hyung,”

Yunho overheard the conversation.

“Hey, hey, what’s wrong with someone like me?” Yunho complained.

“Everything is wrong,” Jaejoong remarked.

“Hey! Don’t talk about me like that! I’m the leader!” Yunho complained.

Everyone was bursting in laughter.

JanEul suddenly noticed the time. “Oh no! I gotta go now.” She quickly picked up her bag and rushed towards the door.

“Wait!” Yunho stopped JanEul. “Here’s your payment. Remember to come back next Sunday,”

“Yeah, and make some more delicious meals!” Changmin added.

JanEul took the envelope with the money. “Thanks a lot! I’ll make sure to come back,” she smiled as she left the condominium.

-Meanwhile-

“So, what did he say?”

Taeyeon just sat in the couch, pouting. “He rejected the offer, as usual.

Tiffany patted her back. “Sigh…I know how it feels. Jaejoong-oppa rejected me last night too,”

“Why can’t they just accept us? What’s holding them back?” Taeyeon asked while kicking the floor.

Tiffany thought for awhile. “Hmm…I want to see how our oppas live their daily lives. That way, I’ll know what they like and dislike. Then perhaps, I can fit as their ideal girl,”

Taeyeon smiled. “Good idea! But how can we spy on them? We’re busy you know,” her smile faded.

Tifanny giggled. “No worries. I have an idea,”

3 weeks have passed, and JanEul had been doing a great job with her work at DBSK’s condominium.

“I gotta go now,” JanEul excused herself as she looked at the clock.

“Okay, here’s the usual payment,” Yunho said as he gave her an envelope.

“Thanks, bye!” she hurriedly left the condo.

“Hey hyungs,” Changmin said as he sat in the couch with the rest of the members. “Aren’t you curious as of why JanEul always rushes to leave once the time is 1pm?”

The members thought about it.

“Hmm…yeah, come to think of it, it does bother me a little,” Yoochun answered.

“What could she be doing?” Jaejoong wondered.

“Hey, let’s play rock, paper, and scissors! The loser must follow JanEul and see what she’s up to,” Yunho recommended.

“What? No way! I always lose when it comes to this game!” Junsu protested.

“Aww come on, Junsu. This might be your lucky day,” Yoochun said.

The rest of the members forced Junsu to join the game until he finally gave in.

-A few minutes later-

“Aaaaaahhhh!!! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!” Junsu complained as he stomped on the floor.

The rest of the members just laughed.

“Ahem…well I guess you have to follow her,” Jaejoong teased as he patted Junsu’s back.

Junsu glared at his co-members. “You guys are despicable,”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just go and follow her now. We had a deal,” Yunho stated.

Poor Junsu had no choice but to follow JanEul.

He hopped in his car. “This is such a waste of time,” he said as he started driving.

As he was driving along the street, he saw JanEul in a distance. She was riding her bike.

“What could this girl be up to?” Junsu asked himself as he continued to follow her.
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 4: The Work Starts
Page 1 of 1