Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 7: Finally

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 7: Finally Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 7: Finally   Chapter 7: Finally EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:18 am

They all had looks of excitement and relief in their faces.

Finally! The gate of Konoha is now standing in front of them!

Whew...they can't belive it.

"We're here." Sasuke said.

"I swear...if another bastard comes interrupting us, I'll go crazy." Hidan groused.

"Well, looks like nothing can stop us now." Karin uttered.

"Okay, let's all split up in different directions. Don't attack carelessly. Move out now." Sasuke commanded.

And so the Team went into different directions.

Karin covered herself with a cloak so that she would be unidentified. But everyone looked at her suspiciously.

"Ugh...this disguise is too suspicious. I should blend in with the village."

She hid behind some bushes waiting for her prey. Suddenly, she saw a girl pass by.

Karin quickly pulled the girl into the bushes attempting to take away her clothes and forehead protector.

"Hey! What the---let go of me!!" The girl tried to fight off.

"No way!! I need these!!" Karin fought back.

The girl gave a Karin a monstrous punch sending Karin out of the bushes and into the open. She wiped away the blood on her mouth. "Whoa....such strength...and you're just a little girl!"

"Don't call me a little girl! We're like on the same age the way I see it! I'm a chuunin in this village! The name's Sakura Haruno! Who are you? It seems you're not from here!" The pink-haired kunoichi asked.

Karin just smirked. "Hmp! I don't care whoever you are. This village is gonna be destroyed anyway."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Sakura asked.

"There are many of us scattered here in the village. Soon enough, we'll destroy everything in here. Everything is going according to Sasuke's plan..." Karin grinned.

Sakura was shocked upon hearing that name. "Sa-Sasuke-kun? He's here?"

"What, you know him?" Karin was surprised.

"Of course I do! He was my teammate before! And...and he and I..we....us..." Sakura blushed.

Karin was puzzled. "Don't tell me you had a relationship with him before?"

"Well....if only he stayed longer..." Sakura mumbled.

"Aha! So there's nothing! Haha! In your dreams! Sasuke would never go out with someone like you!" Karin insulted.

Sakura was annoyed. "To hell with you! Don't talk as if you have gone out with him! Your chances are even lower than mine!"

"What did you say?!?! F*ck this! I'm gonna show you who's the better girl for Sasuke!" Karin challenged Sakura.

"Oh, bring it on! B*tch!" Sakura crunched her knuckles with her inner Sakura overflowing.

Meanwhile...

"I...I can't take..it...any...longer..." Suigetsu placed his bag down and panted heavily.

"Baby pigs are heavy....I should have bought just 5 instead of 10..."

Suddenly, Suigetsu felt someone is coming their way. He quickly hid behind a tree.

Well, he is an idiot because he forgot to hid Tonton and his bag along with him.

"Oh crap..."

Too late, the person's already there.

"Huh? What is that?" It's a woman's voice and she was surprised to see a bag laying on the ground.

"Why is that bag wriggling?" She walked closer and noticed Tonton's presence.

"To--Tonton? TONTON!!! IT IS YOU!!!!"

Yep, the woman was Tsunade. She ran towards Tonton in a dramatic, slow-motion, way.

She hugged her tightly. "Oh, I missed you! I was so worried and---OH MY GOD!!!" Tsunade was shocked to see Tonton looking so disgusting and sloppy.

Chapter 7: Finally Pig

"Tonton! What have you done to yourself? You look like a slut!" Tsunade commented.

"Hey! Don't call Piggy a slut!" Suigetsu can't resist but to come out.

"And who are you supposed to be?" Tsunade asked.

"I'm Piggy's owner!" Suigetsu proudly said.

"So you're the bastard who did this to Tonton! What did you do?!?"

"I did nothing wrong. Piggy has the right for freedom and so I gave her that!" Suigetsu remarked.

"Freedom you a**!!!! Look at her! She looks just like you now!"

"What is wrong with that?!?"

While they were arguing, the baby pigs crawled out of the bag all of a sudden.

Tsunade noticed them. "Eh? What are those?" She looked at them closely.

"WTF! TONTON HAS BABIES?!?!" She almost fainted. "And what's with this one? Why is it half-chicken?!?"

Tonton's moments in the forest...

Chapter 7: Finally Piglet_cartoon

"You fish-faced moron. You contaminated Tonton with your super contagious pervertedness and now she doesn't care who she sleeps with. I'M SO GONNA KILL YOU!" Tsunade is now burning with anger.

She looked at Tonton. "Tonton! As a punishment, you'll be grounded at my office for a week! And, you'll have to marry the Raikage's pet pig even if you don't want to!"

"Hey, hey! Hven't you heard what I said about freedom?" Suigetsu interrupted.

"To hell with that! This is unacceptable!"

"Fine! I'll never let you have Piggy! Bring it on you old hag!" Suigetsu prepared himself for a battle.

And so the fight between them is about to start.

So yeah, they reached Konoha....but where are the others?

Next time, let's go visit their whereabouts Very Happy

As for now....

-End of Chapter-
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 7: Finally
Page 1 of 1