Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 6: Time for Action

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 6: Time for Action Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 6: Time for Action   Chapter 6: Time for Action EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:16 am

"This is so exciting," Hidan grinned while taking out his scythe.

"Yeah. This is my chance to show Piggy how amazing his master is." Suigetsu said with glee.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Let's just get this over with." Juugo made the first attack. He changed his arm into a metal blade and charged towards Kabuto.

Kabuto just smirked. "Nice arms, but too bad." He avoided the attack and suddenly gave Juugo a chakra-infused strike in the chest which made Kabuto kneel to the ground and cough blood.

"My turn! Prepare to taste the fury of Lord Jashin! After this,you'll bow down to him!" Hidan ran towards Kabuto while swaying his scythe.

Kabuto just laughed while dodging the attack. Then he suddenly stopped and held the tip of the scythe.

"What the---"

Kabuto grinned. "I only bow down to Orochimaru-sama," Then he threw the scythe in mid-air, throwing away Hidan along with it.

"F*ck you, you a**hole! Curse you!!" Hidan stammered.

Kabuto is still watching Hidan fly in the sky and so Suigetsu found an opening. He made some of his body parts bigger thus increasing his strength.

He was about to attack Kabuto, but the enemy noticed it in the nick of time. Kabuto was about to strike Suigetsu in the chest, but Suigetsu melted into his liquid form and suddenly appeared behind Kabuto. This gave him the chance to give Kabuto a huge attack. Kabuto got hit.

"Yus! Strike one for me! Hell yeah! I'm so damn good!"

"What an idiot." Karin commented.

"Hey! I heard that!" Suigetsu exclaimed.

"Well you were supposed to hear it!"

"Stop insulting me since you're not doing anything anyway!"

"Well you know that I don't specialize in combats!"

"Then that makes you useless!"

And so they started bitch-fighting again.

"Uh...guys..." Juugo said while trying to get up.

"You useless b*tch!"

"A**hole!"

"Guys...please..." Juugo is now crawling on the ground.

"Ugly duckling!"

"Fish-faced moron!"

"GUYS! LISTEN DAMMIT!!!!" Juugo now screamed irritatingly.

"What?!?" Suigetsu and Karin both screamed in chorus.

"Kabuto is behind you. Idiots." Juugo said before he fainted.

It was too late before the two of them realized that.

"WInd Release: Great Breakthrough!" All of a sudden, there was a large explosion of wind which blew Suigetsu and Karin away.

The wind was so strong that it reached the resting place of Sasuke and Tonton.

Tonton got blown away easily, but he was still hugging the book.

"The pig!" Sasuke quickly ran towards the spot where Tonton landed after the wind explosion.

Tonton was wriggling like a worm in pain.

"Hey, what's wrong? You hurt?"

The pig just continued squirming until it fainted.

"P-Pig? Oi, Pig!!!"

Suddenly, a dark aura was emanating from Sasuke. With his speed, he was already behind Kabuto without anyone noticing it.

Kabuto felt a presence so he turned around, then he saw Sasuke's sharingan which was burning with rage.

"I had enough of this game." He quickly took out his kusanagi, then with a chidori running in it, he stabbed Kabuto making the enemy fall to the ground.

"Ugh! *cough* Damn *cough* you!!" Kabuto knelt to the ground. "All *cough* I wanted was to take revenge for Orochimaru-sama's death..." He sniffled. "I....I love Orochimaru-sama!!!" He is now crying loudly.

Reminiscing Kabuto's moments with Orochimaru...

Chapter 6: Time for Action Naruto_Chibi_Orochimaru_Kabuto_by_S

Chapter 6: Time for Action Untitled-2

Chapter 6: Time for Action Thdancewhitey30jq6ep

After reminiscing, Kabuto died.

Sasuke saw Juugo slowly waking up. Suigetsu and Karin are crawling their way to Sasuke. Hidan is trying his best to climb down from the tree where he landed.

"Well, I guess we should continue with our journey now." Sasuke said.

"Uh...wait..." Suigetsu is holding on to a tree in order to stand. "Where's Piggy?"

"About that...he's over there." Sasuke answered while pointing to a certain spot. "He got involved with the explosion earlier. I think he's in pain or something."

"What?!? Noooooooo!! Piggy!!!!" Suigetsu seemed to have regained his strength and so he ran towards Tonton

Suigetsu was shocked when he saw Tonton wriggling around with dead-shot eyes.

"PIGGY!! WHY?!?" Suigetsu picked her up immediately.

Karin came to see what happened. "Why is that pig twitching like hell?"

"How am I supposed to know?!?" Suigetsu panicked and ran around in circles.

Karin knocked his head. "Oi, stop that! That'll make the pig worse! Idiot."

"What am I gonna do?" cried Suigetsu.

"Wait, let me have a look." Karin commanded. Suigetsu laid Tonton on the ground.

Karin touched Tonton as if examining something. "Aha! I knew it!"

"What? What?!?" Suigetsu asked.

"The pig's pregnant." Karin concluded.

"WHAT?!?!?!?! PIGGY'S A GIRL?!? WTF!" Suigetsu exclaimed.

"Moron! You didn't know?"

"How would I know? A Pig's you-know-what is not the same with humans!" Suigetsu reacted.

Karin sighed. "Whatever. Guys, you better step aside. I'm gonna give birth to this pig."

Suigetsu was touched. "Really Karin? You're gonna help Piggy? You really do love me!"

"I don't love you idiot! Now step aside!" Karin ordered.

And so the boys gave Karin some time to give birth to Tonton. They all stayed in a corner.

Sasuke sighed. "I wonder how long this will take,"

"Yeah," Juugo agreed.

"I-I'm gonna be a dad..." Suigetsu is about to cry.

Hidan slapped Suigetsu. "That's so gay man! Disgusting! And besides, you're not the father! Sheesh!"

Minutes later...

"Oi, Suigetsu! I'm done here!" Karin called out.

"Ho boy! I can't wait to see it!" Suigetsu quickly went to see the baby pigs and the rest followed along.

"Wow!! They're so cute and----eh?!?" Suigetsu started counting the babies using his fingers. He ran out of fingers, so he used his hands. He even had to use the hands of his teammates.

"No one touches my fingers you bastard." Sasuke said darkly.

"Waaaah....so-sorry....anyway....WTF!!!!! What's with all these babies? And they come in different looks and colors too!" Suigetsu said.

"Well blame yourself for this you fish!" Karin blurted out.

"What?!?! Why me?"

"Your perviness is so influential!! Don't you know that lots of WILD PIGS roam around this forest?!?!" Karin rumbled.

"Eh? Piggy...you...you did IT?" Suigetsu looked as if he's about to cry. "That....THAT'S GREAT! What position did you use? Tell me everything!"

Karin slapped Suigetsu. "Idiot! Pervert!"

Bitch fighting again.

Sasuke just sighed. "Just continue your fight along the way. Let's get going. We're wasting too much time." Sasuke commanded.

Suigetsu picked up Tonton and bought a few babies with him. He decided to leave some behind since they're way too many of them.

Sigh....they're still not in Konoha.

And so their journey continues...

-End of Chapter-
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 6: Time for Action
Page 1 of 1