Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 5: Will they ever reach Konoha?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 5: Will they ever reach Konoha? Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 5: Will they ever reach Konoha?   Chapter 5: Will they ever reach Konoha? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:13 am

Will they ever reach Konoha?

Juugo yawned while rubbing his eyes as the light of the morning sun trickled on his face. "Another day, another migrain." he mumbled.

He saw Sasuke meditating atop a tree, his face as emotionless as ever. Who knows what kinds of thoughts are lingering in his unpredictable mind...

Sasuke's imagination..

Chapter 5: Will they ever reach Konoha? Sasukeshappydance

Inner Sasuke: "Damn, I'm hot!"

"That boy is as serious as always," Juugo uttered.

Sasuke jumped down from the tree and glanced at his teammates. "It's time to go. Time should not be wasted."

The members of Team Hawk, except Hidan, all nodded as they picked up their backpacks preparing to leave. Sasuke saw Hidan's figure at the back of a tree, and decided to approach him.

"Hidan, what are you---" Sasuke stopped at his words when he saw Hidan...uhhh...nose picking. O_O

"Oh shit." Hidan quickly shoved off his finger, and wiped it into his cloak. O_O

Inner Sasuke:

Chapter 5: Will they ever reach Konoha? Omg-sasuke

Moment of silence...

"Do...do you do this often?" Sasuke asked, twitching a bit.

Hidan was stammering. "Uhhh...it...it depends..." then he shrugged.

"...."

"It happens to everyone!" Hidan blushed. "And...besides, it was already full, so I..."

Before Hidan could completely disgust Sasuke, he just turned his back and walked away. "Whatever. Let's just go already."

Team Hawk is almost near Konoha. And as usual, out of boredom, some of the team members are doing their unusual deeds.

Let's take this fish-like idiot as an example.

Chapter 5: Will they ever reach Konoha? Suigetsu-1

"So Piggy, which position do you think is best, this or this?" Suigetsu asked Tonton while pointing at the lewd pictures found on the pervy book, Come Come Paradise.

Tonton, who has been with Suigetsu for a few days now, excitedly pointed at the image that he desired. (WARNING: This is a proof that perviness can be contagious. So beware. Shocked )

"Haha, yeah! I totally agree with you! Nice choice Piggy!" Suigetsu remarked as he gave Tonton a high-five.

Karin, who is beside Suigetsu, whacked him hard in the head. "You bastard! Is that how you describe a fun past-time?!? You're not setting a good example to your pet!"

Suigetsu rubbed his head in pain. "Ouch! What the hell are you talking about? I'm the best owner there is! Look at Piggy! Can't you see how happy he is?"

Karin stared at Tonton, who is currently looking at an image from the book with bulging eyes and a drooly mouth.

Karin blinked. "What kind of f**cking happiness is that?!?"

"It's the kind of joy that you wouldn't understand unless you read the book, b*tch!" Suigetsu exclaimed.

"I'd rather kiss a cow's ass than to read that dirty book!" Karin blurted out.

"Then why don't you go find a cow, and let me see you do that!!

"You f**cking son of a---" Karin suddenly attacked Suigetsu making him drop Tonton and the book.

"Oh, bring it on! I won't hold back on you!!" Then the two began bitch-fighting. Surprised

While the two are busy, Tonton just continued with her own business. Juugo just glanced at them, then he continued walking.

"Sigh...oh well. I think I'm getting used to this anyway." Suigetsu muttered.

All of a sudden, Sasuke stopped at his tracks which made the others stop as well.

"What's wrong Sasuke?" Juugo asked.

"I feel a presence. It's following us." Sasuke answered while concentrating on that presence. Then he suddenly picked out a kunai and threw it on the bushes, which made it rattle slightly, confirming Sasuke's intuition that they are in fact being followed.

Seconds later, a man came out, and his left shoulder was stabbed by the kunai. "Nice aim, Sasuke-kun, as always." then he pulled out the kunai, and placed his right palm into the wounded area indicating that he's healing it.

"You---" Sasuke recognized him immediately despite him having some of Orochimaru's remains subsumed into his body.

"Aaah give me a damn break! Another piece of distraction?!? We'll never get to Konoha with all these shit!" Hidan exclaimed.

"My, oh my. Is that how you greet a visitor? How awful." Kabuto smirked.

"What are you doing here?" Sasuke questioned calmly.

Kabuto just smiled while adjusting his glasses. "Simple. I just missed you, Sasuke-kun. And besides..." He suddenly had a change of aura, giving Sasuke an evil glare while grinning. "You still haven't paid for what you did to Orochimaru-sama. After fusing some of his remains into my own body, I felt the need to exterminate you once and for all. That is now my goal."

Sasuke just turned his back against him. "This is just a waste of time. We've got better and more important things to do."

Kabuto was angered for being degraded. "Oh no you don't!!" He quickly did some hand seals and used a technique by Orochimaru. "Hidden Shadow Snake Hands!!"

With a blink of an eye, numerous snakes were ejected from Kabuto's arms, and goes towards Sasuke to make an attack.

But the young Uchiha acquired a lot of power during the past years, and that includes speed. He quickly managed to activate his sharingan and make hand seals releasing Chidori. He used this to cut off the snakes in a blink of an eye. All this he did in a matter of 5 seconds.

Kabuto twitched a bit from the pain as his hands returned to normal. "Hehe, amazing indeed, Sasuke-kun. You're still strong. But since me and Orochimaru-sama are one now, that makes me stronger!!"

Sasuke just sighed. "Fine. I guess I'll just have to finish you off first."

As he was about to charge at Kabuto, Suigetsu blocked his way.

"Let us handle this. We need some action too, you know. Just stay by Piggy's side and make sure he's safe."

"What the hell Suigetsu." Sasuke complained.

"Just do it! We can handle this!" Suigetsu commanded.

"You're not in the position to order me around. But I give this fight to the rest of you. It's troublesome anyway." Then he walked towards Tonton and picked him up. The two of them stayed in a corner. Sasuke stared at Tonton.

Chapter 5: Will they ever reach Konoha? Ton-Ton

Inner Sasuke: "Gah!! The cuteness! Gah!! Resist it! Resist!!"

"Ahem. I was tasked to do this. Don't get any wrong ideas. It's not like I want this situation." Sasuke stated coolly.

Suigetsu, Juugo, Hidan, and Karin are preparing for battle. Well, it seems that Konoha will have to wait a little bit longer. It will come...i think.

Will they ever get to Konoha?

Will Sasuke and Tonton have a good time together?

Let's just wait and see...

-End of Chapter-
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 5: Will they ever reach Konoha?
Page 1 of 1