Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 3: Suigetsu's New Friend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 3: Suigetsu's New Friend Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3: Suigetsu's New Friend   Chapter 3: Suigetsu's New Friend EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:04 am

“Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! OMG!!!”

“Damn it Suigetsu! What the *beep* is up with you? Shut the *beep* up and stop screaming like a crazy sissy girl!” Hidan yelled at Suigetsu while covering his ears.

“But…but…aaaahhh!!!” Suigetsu exclaimed while pointing his finger. “Look! Look! It’s….it’s…A PIG!!! Aaaahhhh!!!!” he then ran towards the pig while still shrieking like a sissy.

“What the—“ Hidan stared in shock.

“Ho boy, Suigetsu’s animal-loving side is showing again.” Karin grinned while looking at Suigetsu pick up the chubby pig.

“Soooo cute!!!” Suigetsu commented while holding the pig.

And it’s no ordinary pig. It is wearing a red shirt and a necklace. Yep, it’s no other than Tonton, the cute and adorable pet pig of the 5th Hokage.

Chapter 3: Suigetsu's New Friend Th_27

“Wow! I have never seen such a fashionable pig before! I wonder how it got here…” Suigetsu wondered.

Tonton’s flashback:

“Don’t be so picky damn it!” Tsunade shouted while walking around his office. “I know it’s too early but you must do it! It’s for your own good!”

“Oink! Oink! Oink!” Tonton oinked while rolling his eyes.

Chapter 3: Suigetsu's New Friend Th_tonton

“I know that the Raikage’s pet pig has no sense of fashion or whatsoever! But, we promised that when you two are on the right age, you would get married!” Tsunade blurted out.

At this point, Tonton wasn’t able to handle it any longer, so she jumped out of the window and run through the woods.

“Noooo!! Tonton!!!” The Hokage shouted in a dramatic mode as she saw Tonton disappear in the forest.

Tsunade didn’t notice Shizune enter the room.

“Tsunade-sama…” Shizune went towards the Hokage and led her to her chair to cool down. “I guess Tonton is not ready yet. Let’s just give her some alone time to think about it,”

“Yeah…*sniff*…but I only did it for her own sake! She needs to settle down, and be independent. And besides, I wanna be a grandmother and see newborn chubby piglets. But that pig is really picky! *sniff*..” the Hokage paused for a while to blow her nose.

“ Well, if she doesn’t come back within 3 days, I’m gonna order the ANBU to go search for her,” Tsunade covered her face with her hands.

“Yes, I understand…but Tsunade-sama…”

“What?” Tsunade asked while still sniffing.

“Since when did you learn pig language? And who knew that Tonton was a ninja pig…jumping out of the window like that and---“

“Get out Shizune!! You’re ruining my moment!!” Tsunade shouted and pointed at the door.

Shizune went out as fast as she could.

Suigetsu’s eyes were sparkling with joy as he went towards Sasuke. “Sasuke! Sasuke! Look! Cute right? Can we keep it?? Can we?”

“…......” Sasuke didn’t say anything.

“Aw, come on Sasuke! It’s cute!” Suigetsu pleaded then he held the pig in front of Sasuke.

Inner Sasuke: “Holy crap! It smiled! Oh shit! Do pigs smile? This is my first time seeing it! Damn Sasuke! You….must…resist! Waaaaahhh!!!”

“Uh…..I guess we can keep it.” Sasuke finally said.

Suigetsu jumped in joy.

Karin’s mouth hang open.

Juugo and Hidan were speechless.

Then they continued walking.

“Hey Sasuke! Are we really gonna keep that pig?” Karin asked while catching up to Sasuke.

Inner Sasuke: “Oh no! I feel that she suspects something! Think Sasuke! Think!”

“Ah, yeah. Don’t worry. If that pig bothers us in our mission, it will be served as pork chop for dinner.” Sasuke said.

“Oh. Well that’s good!” Karin smiled then gave a sigh of relief.

While walking, Suigetsu continued to play with his new friend.

“Oh! I forgot to give you a name. Hmm…let’s see…how about if I call you…” Suigetsu thought for a while, then finally came up with something. “Piggy! You will be Piggy!”

“Wow. How unpredictable,” Juugo commented.

“Shut up! You’re just jealous! And the name suits him!” Suigetsu glared at Juugo.

“Yeah, sure it does.” Juugo just kept walking.

Evening came, and so they made a fire in the forest and rested. They were also lucky because they found a small hut in the woods.

Everyone relaxed while they squatted around the bonfire. Then Juugo suddenly stood up.

“Uh, I’ll go ahead inside the hut,” Juugo said then walked towards the hut.

Inside…

“Ughhh!!! Aaahhh!!” Juugo screamed in pain while holding his head.

“Gaaahhh!!!” Juugo dropped to the floor, then he crawled towards the corner of the room.

He is out of his senses again. He tried to fight it, but he couldn’t. He was unable to control his rage again.

Then he laughed and stared blankly at nowhere while his head is crazily exploring the room.

Chapter 3: Suigetsu's New Friend Th_Juugo

“Must…..kill….somebody!!! Haha!! Ha!! Twisted Evil ” Juugo is mentally unstable again.

“Who should I kill?” he panted heavily. “I should kill a girl…no a guy…no girl…guy…girl…haha!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

“I know….if a weird-looking guy enters the door…I’ll kill him!! Yeah!!”

And so…

“Juugo, do you have any biscuits---“ Suigetsu asked.

“DIE!!!!!!!!!!!” Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Chapter 3: Suigetsu's New Friend Th_Juugo_II_by_somethingatomic

“Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!” Suigetsu hurriedly ran out of the room and closed the door tightly as he saw Juugo jump out of nowhere with the intent to kill him.

“Help meeeee!!!!!”

Who can save Juugo from his impulses?
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 3: Suigetsu's New Friend
Page 1 of 1