Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 1: Team Hawk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 1: Team Hawk Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: Team Hawk   Chapter 1: Team Hawk EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:09 am

Chapter 1: Team Hawk Team_Sasuke_by_Krizalide-1

It was around 3 am. The place is still covered in thick mist and you can hear nothing but complete silence.

At a rooftop, a young teenage boy with raven hair is peacefully engulfing the early morning scent, while his eyes are closed. Then suddenly, he stood up.

“It’s time.” He then vanishes into a puff of smoke.

“Oi!! Wake up will you! And stop snoring, it’s too damn annoying!” a red-haired girl named Karin exclaimed angrily
while shoving Suigetsu off the bed.

“Ouch!! What th----!” Suigetsu, who is fully awake by now, screamed in pain.

“Don’t you know? Today’s the day. So you better get your ass off the floor so that we can arrive there immediately!” Karin told Suigetsu, then she walked out of the room.

“Tch. Bitch” He mumbled quietly then got up.

“You said something you fish-looking idiot?!?!” Karin asked with burning eyes, her head appearing at the door.

“Ah….n-nothing. I’m coming.” He then went outside and saw the rest of Team Hawk, already prepared for their mission. It seems that he’s the only one they're waiting for.

Sasuke stared at Suigetsu with his usual ‘cool and unemotional’ look. “If you ever wake up late again, I will lock you up in a secluded room with Juugo until he becomes mentally unstable and bloodthirsty again. How would you like that?”

Suigetsu gulped. “S-sorry Sasuke. It won’t happen again.”

“Ha!!” said Karin pointing at Suigetsu. “That’s what you get for staying up all night reading that pervy book Come Come Paradise!”

“Hey I just happened to read it by accident!” protested Suigetsu. “And besides, it’s not mine, I found it at Sasuke’s room.”

Karin’s mouth hang open after hearing this. Then they stared at Sasuke.

Inner Sasuke: “Oh crap.”

Sasuke just remained calm and maintained his ‘cool and unemotional ‘ look, although beads of sweat were already trickling down his head.

“Uh…I didn’t notice that. Kakashi must have misplaced it in my bag the day before I left Konoha…” Sasuke defended.

Meanwhile…

“Achoooo!!!”

“Eeewww!! Kakashi-sensei you’re sneezing at my ramen,” Naruto complained.

“Yeah, what’s wrong with you sensei?” Sakura asked.

“I dunno kids….I dunno....but somehow I have a feeling that I should check my collection of Come Come Paradise…” Kakashi said, then gave out a sneeze again.

Back to the unknown hideout of Team Hawk…

“Well at least my habit is reading, unlike you who spends most of her time stalking Sasuke and creeping quietly into his room at night then sniffs his used clothes!” Suigetsu exclaimed.

Inner Sasuke: "So that's why my clothes were scattered when I woke up this morning,"

“How---“ Karin stomped at Suigetsu’s foot making him jump up and down. “I have never done such a thing!”

“Oh yeah?!?!?” Suigetsu said while holding his stomped foot. “Then explain that doll I found at your room!”
Chapter 1: Team Hawk Th_naruto-127_8_21_2007<-------Sasuke doll at Karin's room Cool

“Wha--- you sneaked inside my room?!?!?! How dare you!!!” Karin then chased Suigetsu and gave him multiple punches. Suigetsu tried to dodge, but it’s no use with his hurt foot.

The quarreling continued.

“Blah blah blah blah!!!!!”

“Sigh…” Juugo just watched the scene in front of him. Sasuke is frozen and still sweating. Karin is still chasing Suigetsu.

“I never knew my teammates have a different side in them…”

After a few minutes of sweating, Sasuke finally returns to his senses and faces his teammates.

“Okay enough with this crap. It’s taking all our time. Remember, we have a mission. Let’s move out.” Sasuke ordered.

Karin stopped punching Suigetsu. Juugo stood up and paid attention.

“Okay let’s go.” Juugo said then he followed Sasuke who was walking ahead of him. Karin and Suigetsu also followed.

And so they made their way. They are more serious and focused in their mission now. That is to destroy Konoha.
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1