Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 12: The Result

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 12: The Result Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 12: The Result   Chapter 12: The Result EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:56 pm

Mrs. Kim glared at JanEul. “Ahh…so you’re my son’s girlfriend, huh?” she asked coldly.

JanEul gulped and nodded her head nervously.

“Well, come inside,” Mrs. Kim invited them in.

Junsu and JanEul sat both sat down at the couch. Mrs. Kim noticed that they’re sitting near each other so she sat between them. “Ahem…just because you’re already in a commitment it doesn’t mean that you can be affectionate with each other while I’m here,”

Junsu scratched his head. “We’re not even doing anything affectionate mom,”

“You’re sitting near each other! Who knows, moments later, you might hold hands or kiss or something,” Mrs. Kim stated.

“Mom, that’s too intimate…and too cheesy…” Junsu sighed.

Mrs. Kim widened her eyes at her son’s remark. “If you’re a couple, then it wouldn’t be cheesy for you! It’s normal!”

“Aish, whatever.” Junsu said as he sipped a cup of tea.

JanEul sipped some tea some tea as well. She was so nervous that the cup that she was holding shook in a flustered way.

“What’s wrong with you JanEul?” Mrs. Kim asked.

JanEul stuttered. “I…um…it’s the aah…effect from the long travel. I still feel like I’m inside the car…ehehehe…”

Mrs. Kim eyed her suspiciously. “You sure you’re okay?”

JanEul nodded and took another sip of tea.

Junsu noticed JanEul’s uneasiness so he held her hand and looked at her deep in the eyes. It was as if he was begging her to be more natural in impressing his mom.

JanEul looked back at him and nodded. I can do this. I must help Jun-oppa in order to repay him for the help that he has given me.

“AHEM!” Mrs. Kim suddenly interrupted their eye communication. “You should realize that I’m sitting between the two of you while you are holding hands,”

The two of them blushed as JanEul took her hands away from Junsu. “Ahh…sorry…”

Mrs. Kim sighed. “Aish…kids these days,” she suddenly stood up and made her way to the kitchen. “Junho’s coming home soon. I’m gonna go prepare lunch,”

Junsu’s face brightened up upon hearing his twin’s name. “Hyung will be here today as well? That’s cool!”

Mrs. Kim looked back and smiled. “Yep, that’s why today’s lunch will be special. You’re dad will be here too along with Junho,” she said before entering the kitchen.

JanEul suddenly stood up. “Um, I’ll help you cook lunch, Mrs. Kim!” she suggested as she followed Junsu’s mom in the kitchen.

Guide #5: Mom wants to make sure that I’ll never go hungry, and so she wants a girl who knows how to cook.

“Do you know how to cook, JanEul?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Yep. I’ve been living independently for four years now so I cook for myself,” JanEul replied.

“Good, let’s get started then,” Mrs. Kim said as she handed out an apron to JanEul.

Guide #3: Mom is a very talkative person. She usually enjoys talking, especially if the topic is about me. She obviously loves me a lot! <3

As soon as JanEul recalled Guide #3, she started opening up a conversation with Mrs. Kim.

“Umm…Jun-oppa is a really talented person,” JanEul said while chopping some vegetables.

Mrs. Kim seems to be uninterested with the topic. “Of course. Everyone knows that already,”

JanEul wiped her sweat. “He’s really kind…and umm…funny…and…”

“Those are just mere facts. Everyone who knows DBSK knows about those kinds of informations,” Mrs. Kim said coldly.

JanEul sighed. Calm down, JanEul. be more natural and honest!

She chuckled. “Oppa may be very angelic on stage, but he’s a complete weirdo. There’s nothing wrong with self-confidence but being madly in-love with yourself is just too much,”

Mrs. Kim smiled at JanEul’s remark. “Heh, he’s definitely a guy with lots of self-confidence. That’s what makes him adorable,”

“He’s really funny. There was a time that I went to their condo and no one was home. Then the door to his room was open and I saw him inside, dancing and singing all by himself. He was even bowing to his stuffed toys. Very childish, yet cute,” JanEul said as she recalled one of her visits at DBSK’s condo.

“Haha! Really? That son of mine is really weird,” Mrs. Kim remarked as she laughed.

“I can see that you care a lot for Jun-oppa, Mrs. Kim. He’s so lucky to be your son,” JanEul stated. “To think that you even gave time to sew his name on his belongings, including his towels and underwear,” she giggled as she remembered about Junsu’s underwear issue.

Mrs. Kim chuckled loudly. “Haha, yeah! I love him a lot and I don’t want him to get sick so his belongings should be separated from the other member’s things. But some said that I’m treating him like a baby boy,”

JanEul smiled. “Yeah, probably. But still, I think that was really sweet of you. I would have done the same thing if I were his mom,”

After that, Mrs. Kim started opening herself up to JanEul. Before they knew it, they were already having a comfortable conversation with one another.

Junsu just smiled as he observed them secretly.

“Hyung! Dad!” Junsu greeted as soon as his brother and father entered the house.

JanEul, who just came from the kitchen, tidied herself up upon seeing Junho and Mr. Kim. She walked towards them and bowed politely. “Hello, I’m JanEul, it’s a pleasure to meet you,”

Both Junho and Mr. Kim smiled. “Ah, so you’re Junsu’s girlfriend?” Junho asked as he observed JanEul from head to toe.

“Uhh…yeah…” JanEul replied as she fidgeted nervously.

Mr. Kim patted her shoulder. “No need to be shy, dear. You’re always welcome here! I’m so happy to have you here! Do you know that you’re the first girl that Junsu introduced to us?”

Junho patted her as well. “Yeah! We’re extremely happy! At least we know that Junsu is not a loser when it comes to girls! This proves that he’s a real man! We’re so relieved!”

Junsu looked at them annoyingly. “Sheesh, don’t be so ignorant with a girl,”

Mrs. Kim suddenly came out from the kitchen. “Honey! Junho! You’re here!” she said as she rushed to hug her husband and son. “Come, come! Lunch is ready. JanEul helped me cook it so it’s really special,”

All of them proceeded to the dining room and sat down. The table was filled with lots of delicious food and the guys could almost feel their mouths water.

“Well, I can’t take this anymore. I’m tired from travelling so, here I go!” Junsu said as he licked his lips and prepared to take some servings of rice.

He was about to grab some food when JanEul suddenly slapped his hand. “Ouch! What was that for?!?”

JanEul glared at him. “How rude! We didn’t even say grace for the meal yet,”

Guide #2: Mom is a devoted Christian. That’s one major thing to be remembered.

“That’s right, Junsu! You’re such a naughty son,” Mrs. Kim said. “Okay, let’s all bow down our heads and say grace,” she commanded.

After blessing the meal, they all started enjoying their lunch together.

“So, JanEul…what course are you currently taking?” Junho asked after drinking some juice.

“Hmm…I’m taking up law,” JanEul answered.

“That’s nice,” Mr. Kim commented. “That profession is kind of difficult. Why did you choose that?”

JanEul smiled. “Well, it has been my dream eversince I was a kid. And since I have observed that a lot of people nowadays are too poor to hire a lawyer, so in case I become a lawyer, I’ll be willing to give free service,”

“That’s really profound. We’ll be supporting you then,” Mrs. Kim said as she smiled at JanEul.

Guide #4: Intelligent and helpful persons are highly approved by mom. They must also possess not only physical beauty, but inner beauty as well.

As soon as they finished eating, they all went to the living room to resume their conversation.

“Oh yeah, JanEul, do you play some instruments?” Mrs. Kim suddenly asked in the middle of a good conversation.

JanEul’s heart thumped and her whole body turned numb.

Guide #1: Be musically inclined. Mom is usually fascinated with girls who have talent in music.

Junsu’s family all stared at her, waiting for a response. Beads of sweat trickled down her face as she nodded slowly.

“Great! Kindly perform something for us,” Mrs. Kim requested as she grabbed JanEul towards their music room.

“This is the Kim Family’s music room. Different kinds of instruments are stored here. You see, I’m really fond of music that’s why I trained my sons to be good musicians eversince they were young,” Mrs. Kim explained upon arriving at the room.

The rest of the family members followed them in the music room. Junsu noticed that JanEul’s turning pale.

“Mom, I don’t think that JanEul’s ready yet. Maybe we should just go back to the living room and talk about our lives. She’ll play something once she’s ready,” Junsu explained.

“Dear, a musician must be ready at all times. I just want to know what this girl is capable of,” Mrs. Kim reasoned out.

“But mom…”

“Oppa, I’ll go for it.” JanEul said out of the blue. “I…want to prove to Mrs. Kim that I’m worthy,” she said as she sat down in front of the piano. “Jun-oppa, I want you to sing along with me,” she smiled.

Junsu walked towards her and whispered something. “Yah, JanEul. What are you doing? Do you know how to play the piano?”

“Umm…this is actually my first time to touch a piano…” JanEul whispered back.

Junsu scratched his head. “Then why are you so willing to do this?”

“I’m doing this for you, okay?”

Junsu blushed with that statement, but he just can’t bear to see JanEul get embarrassed. “Stand up. I’ll explain everything to mom,”

He was about to walk towards his mom when JanEul suddenly grabbed his hand. “Oppa, I can do this. I’ve seen a video about a person playing this song on the piano. I’ve seen that video a hundred times already,”

Junsu was confused. “And so?”

“After remembering that video and reading the music book that you gave me, I think I can manage to pull this off,” JanEul stated.

“Eh? That’s impossible,” Junsu remarked.

“Just trust me,” JanEul said as she started pressing some keys on the piano.

Junsu widened his eyes. JanEul was playing ‘Timeless’, and it was on the piano. Before he knew it, Junsu was already singing along with JanEul.

Timeless, this is not goodbye.
If love can’t be turned around, this moment will be forever.
Hold tight baby.
Timeless, preciously stored away in my heart.
Like a long sickness that leaves one weary, slowly recovering.
This is timeless love.

After their awesome performance, Junsu hugged JanEul. “Thanks, you’re amazing,”

JanEul smiled. “No problem,”

Mrs. Kim walked towards them and hugged JanEul. “That was great JanEul! That was better than his duet with Jang Ri In! Really amazing!”

Mr. Kim and Junho clapped their hands loudly as they approached JanEul. “Bravo!”

Mrs. Kim suddenly remembered something. “Oh, darn. I completely forgot about the dishes.”

Junsu patted his mom’s back. “Don’t worry mom, me and JanEul will wash the dishes. You just go to the living room and relax with Dad and hyung,”

JanEul nodded. “Yep, he’s right Mrs. Kim. We’ll do the dishes,”

“Oh please, call me mom from now on JanEul,”

“Call me Dad too!” Mr. Kim added.

“Hehe, okay…mom…dad…” JanEul said shyly as she fidgeted.

“No need to be shy JanEul. We’re a family now,” Junho said.

“Thanks a lot,” JanEul bowed to them shyly.

After that, she went with Junsu to the kitchen and started washing the dishes.

“That was really unbelievable of you JanEul,” Junsu remarked while doing his task.

JanEul chuckled. “I couldn’t believe it myself. I thought that I would flunk since I never touched a piano in my life. Good thing it turned out well,”

“Yeah,”

There was a brief moment of silence.

Junsu sighed and looked at JanEul. “Sorry for dragging you into this. It must have been hard for you,”

JanEul smiled. “Ahh…no, it’s okay. It was fun anyway. And besides, I’m already used to being a fake girlfriend,” she chuckled.

“I remembered the time when Chun-oppa made me his fake girlfriend just to make his ex jealous,” she laughed. “Yep, I’ve been a fake girlfriend for a few times already,”

Junsu suddenly stopped what he was doing and faced JanEul with a serious look on his eyes. “Then…do you want to be my REAL girlfriend?”

JanEul widened her eyes disbelief. “Huh?” she tried to laugh faintly. “Oppa, don’t joke around with me,”

Junsu held onto her hands tightly. “I’m serious this time,”

“What’s this about, Junsu?” a voice from behind suddenly asked.

Both Junsu and JanEul turned around and saw Jaejoong standing near the kitchen door.
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 12: The Result
Page 1 of 1