Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 19: Anything for You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 19: Anything for You Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 19: Anything for You   Chapter 19: Anything for You EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:11 am

“To our dear viewers, we have a very special guest tonight for our showbiz section. For the first time ever, he shows his face in public in order to answer the questions which has been running in the minds of all the Cassies out there. Everyone, please help me welcome, Youngwoong Jaejoong of DBSK!”

The camera focused on Jaejoong as he took a bow and sat in front of the host. “Thanks for accepting my request to guest here, Min Sunhee.”

“Ah, no. It’s an honor to have you here in our show,” Sunhee remarked. “So Jaejoong, I heard that you were filming for your next movie, but how come you’re already back in Seoul?”

Jaejoong saddened upon remembering what happened earlier. “Actually…I got replaced,”

Sunhee gasped. “What? How come?”

“People kept calling me, and it delayed the filming. The director said that he doesn’t want unprofessional actors. He wants me to deal with my issues instead of doing the film,”

“Oh…I’m so sorry to hear that Jaejoong,”

“Ah, no…it’s okay. I’m here to settle things anyway,” Jaejoong stated. “This issue has been going on for a long time already. I think it’s about time to end this,”

The host nodded. “I agree. It’s about time to end this issue. So Jaejoong, about that girl, JanEul I think. Um…did she really become a servant of DBSK for some time?”

“Ahh…yes. We actually decided to help her earn money and so we made her do some of the chores in the condo every Sunday.” Jaejoong explained.

“I see…well then, we want you to answer this question. It’s been disturbing your fans for quite some time. Is she in a relationship with one of you guys?” Sunhee asked.

This made Jaejoong silent for a while.

Everyone at their homes are watching eagerly. The rest of the DBSK members are watching as well. JanEul is nervously sitting in front of her TV while waiting for Jaejoong’s response.

Jaejoong took a deep breath. “No,”

Everyone in the studio gasped and started murmuring with one another.

“She’s not my girlfriend. She’s not the girlfriend of any of the members. We just helped her earn money, and nothing else.” Jaejoong continued.

“Then what about the pictures on the internet?” Sunhee questioned.

Jaejoong sighed. “This is the problem with people these days. They easily believe on what they see. Just because JanEul is with the DBSK members on the pictures it doesn’t mean that she’s already in a relationship with one of us,”

“Hmm…that’s true. People shouldn’t believe in everything that they see or read on the internet,”

“Yes, and so I hope that this clears out everything about that issue. I hope that the fans will stop disturbing the life of the girl and the life of the members.” Jaejoong remarked.

The host nodded. “I hope so too. Well, thanks a lot for your time, Jaejoong. Thanks for clearing out the issue,”

“No problem. Thanks too,” Jaejoong said as he stood up and shook hands with Sunhee.

While Jaejoong is still in the studio, he doesn’t know that the rest of the members are already on their way towards him.

“Whoa, Junsu! Slow down!” Yunho commanded. “We’re already going through the speed limit!”

“Hyung! I’m about to puke!” Changmin exclaimed.

Junsu still continued to drive faster. “We need to go there immediately! What Jaejoong-hyung did is unforgivable!”

-Meanwhile-

“So…that’s it huh…” JanEul stated as she slowly stood up and went to her room. “It’s for the good of everyone…”

She gripped her chest as she started crying. “But…why does it hurt?”

“Thanks again for guesting in our show Jaejoong,” the program director said while shaking Jaejoong’s hand.

Jaejoong smiled. “You’re welcome. Thank you as well,”

After that, Jaejoong went to the parking lot. He was about to get inside his car when he suddenly noticed Junsu’s car rushing towards him.

“Yah!! Slow down! Are you trying to kill me?!?”

The car suddenly came to a stop in front of Jaejoong. Then all of the members came out.

“Oh…so you guys decided to come here too,” Jaejoong said upon seeing the members.

Junsu had a cold look in his eyes as he walked towards Jaejoong and gave him a big punch.

Jaejoong stumbled down and hit his back against the wall.

“Aghhhh…aish, what did you do that for?!?” Jaejoong asked while wiping the blood on his mouth.

Junsu suddenly took a grip of Jaejoong’s shirt and made him stand up. “You’re really unbelievable…”

Jaejoong gulped. He never saw Junsu this pissed before. Nor did he hear Junsu talk this coldly before. “W-what’s the matter with you Junsu?”

Instead of answering, Junsu just gave Jaejoong another punch.

“Junsu! Enough!” Yunho ordered as he ran towards Jaejoong and helped him stand up. “We shouldn’t let this break the friendship that we had for years,”

“But he hurt JanEul’s feelings again! He did that for so many times already, and JanEul and I forgave him! But this time, it’s unforgivable! It’s too much!” Junsu exclaimed.

“What I did is for JanEul’s sake!” Jaejoong remarked.

Junsu glared at him. “For JanEul’s sake?!? You did it for yourself!!! You did it to protect your image! You don’t want the public to know that you’re in a relationship with a servant!”

“That’s not true! I love JanEul!”

“But what kind of love is that?!? Denying your own girlfriend in public is worse than two-timing her with another woman! You’re really the worst!” Junsu suddenly walked towards his car. “Let’s just hope that JanEul wasn’t watching that show,”

“Hyung…where are you going?” Changmin asked upon seeing Junsu enter the car.

“I’ll go see JanEul,” Junsu replied as he drove out of the parking lot.

“Junsu was really pissed,” Yoochun commented as soon as Junsu left.

Changmin nodded. “Yeah, I never saw him that angry before. I can’t believe I’m saying this but…I actually got scared with Junsu-hyung,”

Yunho helped Jaejoong walk towards a bench. “Sit over here Jaejoong,”

Jaejoong sat down. “Aish…I can’t believe Junsu did this. I was just protecting everyone.”

Yunho suddenly gave him a glare. “Shut up or I’ll punch you too,”

“B-but I thought you…”

“Actually, I was supposed to punch you first, but Junsu just beat me to it. And since he gave you two already, I just decided to hold back.” Yunho stated coldly. “What you did was wrong Jaejoong,”

Jaejoong bowed down his head. “I…I’m sorry…”

“Yah! JanEul! Please open up!” Junsu asked while knocking continuously on JanEul’s door.

He suddenly remembered that he still has the spare key to JanEul’s apartment. He quickly searched his pocket and found the spare key.

Moments later, Junsu was able to enter JanEul’s apartment. He was shocked upon arriving inside. There were vandalisms on the wall and her furnitures were knocked down. he noticed that the wall was wet.

“JanEul probably tried to rub this paint off. But this is permanent paint, it’s impossible to get rid of it,”

Junsu punched the wall many times. “Damn! Why are they doing this to her?!?”

He searched all over the room to look for JanEul, but she was nowhere to be found. Then he noticed that all of her clothes are gone.

“Aish…JanEul, where are you?”

“JanEul already left this apartment,”

Junsu turned around and saw an old woman. “W-who are you?”

“I’m Mrs. Park. I live next to JanEul. She left an hour ago. I don’t think she’s coming back,” the old woman answered.

“Can you please tell me where she’s going?” Junsu asked.

Mrs. Park shook her head. “I’m so sorry son, but I’m afraid I can’t. JanEul told me that I should never tell anyone about her whereabouts,”

Junsu suddenly kneeled down in front of the old woman. “Please, I’m begging you. I must find out her location. I must see her immediately,”

“Oh my, please stand up young man,” Mrs. Park commanded.

Junsu slowly stood up.

The old woman sighed. “You’re a sincere man. You’ve impressed me. I guess I can trust you.”

“Thanks a lot Mrs. Park,”

“Okay, this is where JanEul went,” Mrs. Park stated as she gave Junsu a piece of paper.

“Eh? This is kinda far…” Junsu commented upon seeing the location.

“I know. If you take a train, you’ll probably get there after 2 hours,”

Junsu thought for a while.

He suddenly grinned. “Who said that I’ll take a train?”

“Only 5 more minutes and I’ll be home already,” JanEul said to herself while looking out at the window of the train.

“I…want to forget everything…”

“Dear Passengers, we have finally arrived at Gangwon-do. Thank you for boarding this train. Please walk out slowly in order to avoid danger,”

JanEul took out her baggage and slowly walked out of the train.

“It’s good to be home,” she exclaimed as looked around.

She found a taxi and hopped inside. The driver placed her baggage at the trunk. “To Samcheok please,”

A few minutes later, JanEul finally arrived at her small home.

She knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it.

The door slowly opened. “Unni! You’re home! Come! Come!” her little sister exclaimed while jumping happily.

“Jaegu! You’ve grown taller!” JanEul commented upon seeing her little sister.

“And you’ve become prettier unni! Come! Mom and dad are waiting at the living room!”

JanEul got confused. “Waiting? Did they know that I’m coming?”

Soon after, JanEul arrived at the living room and was surprised to see Junsu talking with her parents.

“Oppa? What are you doing here? How long have you been here?” JanEul asked.

Junsu smiled. “Actually, I’ve been here for one hour and thirty minutes already. What took you so long?”

“But you…but how…I’m confused,” JanEul stated.

“JanEul, you never told me in your letters that you had such a handsome and kind friend,” her mom remarked.

“And rich too!” her little brother added.

“Shush Junyoung!” JanEul commanded as she covered her brother’s mouth.

Junsu chuckled. “Your little siblings are really cute and sweet JanEul. And you’re parents are very hospitable,”

“But…Oppa, what are you doing here?”

Junsu suddenly stood up and grabbed JanEul. “I came here to fetch you. Now let’s go back to Seoul.”

“Eh…wait! But I just arrived here!” JanEul complained.

Her dad smiled. “It’s okay JanEul. He already explained everything. Just don’t forget to come back, okay?”

“Waah…this is getting more confusing! What kind of things did he explain to you?”

“Just go with him for pete’s sake,” her mom stated. She suddenly took out an envelope from the drawer and handed it out to JanEul. “Here, take this. Read it once you reach Seoul,”

“Mom…”

“Let’s go,” Junsu said as he went out of the house with JanEul.

“But Oppa...I don’t see your car anywhere. And if we take a train…” JanEul remarked as soon as they went outside.

“Aish…just follow me,” Junsu commanded as he continued to drag JanEul with him.

“Where are we going? The train station’s the other way around!”

Moments later, they arrived at the park. What JanEul saw made her jaw drop.

“A…A PRIVATE JET?!?!?”

Junsu smiled. “Yep! I’m amazing, aren’t I?”

JanEul sighed. “No…you’re just a rich spoiled brat,”

Junsu pouted. “Awww…but with this, we’ll arrive at Seoul in just 10 minutes! Admit it! I’m amazing!”

“Pfft…whatever,” JanEul said with a chuckle.

Junsu went inside the jet first. “Well, then…let’s go,” he handed out his hand to JanEul with a smile.

JanEul took his hand and went inside the jet as well. “Wait…you mean you’re gonna drive this thing?!?”

“There’s nothing that I can’t do!” Junsu replied as he gave a thumbs up and started driving the jet.

Moments later, they were already high up in the sky, much to JanEul’s amazement.

“This is so cool,” she said while looking at the view from below.

“I’m glad you like it,”

JanEul smiled. “Thanks for this Oppa,”

Junsu smiled back. “Anything for you,”

10 minutes later, they already arrived at Seoul. Junsu parked the jet at the rooftop of DBSK’s condo.

Junsu took out his phone as soon as they walked out of the jet. “Yobosaeyo? Manager-hyung, I’m back. you can take back the jet now. And oh yeah, please arrange a guesting for me at Min Sunhee’s talk show. Thanks,”

“T-that show…” JanEul said as soon as Junsu ended the call.

Junsu grabbed her hand again. “Don’t worry…I’ll protect you this time,” he suddenly dragged her towards the elevator.

They went to the parking lot and got inside Junsu’s car. He immediately drove the car out of the parking lot and went to the TV station.

“O-Oppa!!! Slow down!” JanEul requested while her body swayed to the left then to the right.

“We’re almost there!” Junsu exclaimed as he drove even faster. Seconds later, he stepped on the brake and walked out of the car.

He opened the car door for JanEul.

“Ugh…please don’t drive like that ever again…” JanEul stated as she slowly walked out of the car with a messed up hair and pale face.

Junsu scratched his head. “Hehe…sorry about that…”

After that, they both entered the studio and waited for their turn to be interviewed.

“Dear viewers, just a few hours ago, DBSK’s Jaejoong guested in our program. And now, Junsu is here to talk as well. Everyone, please help me welcome, Xiah Junsu!” Sunhee stated.

Junsu stepped into the stage with JanEul. Everyone was surprised to see her.

“J-JanEul…” Sunhee was also surprised.

“I’m gonna make this quick,” Junsu said as he and JanEul sat down in front of Sunhee. “What Jaejoong-hyung said a while ago was not true.”

“What do you mean Junsu?” Sunhee asked.

Junsu looked at the camera. “JanEul is MY girlfriend,”
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com
emina20

Chapter 19: Anything for You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 19: Anything for You   Chapter 19: Anything for You EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:37 pm

waaaaa!!this is getting crazy!! affraid affraid plz post the next chapter^^
Back to top Go down

Chapter 19: Anything for You
Page 1 of 1