Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 9: Apologize

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 9: Apologize Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 9: Apologize   Chapter 9: Apologize EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:47 pm

Jaejoong huffed and panted. Running is tiring indeed. He was halfway through JanEul’s apartment when raindrops started falling.

“Oh no, it’s raining,” he said as he covered his head with his hands and continued running. As he ran, he felt a presence behind him, as if someone is following him.

Feeling curious, he slowly turned his head behind him and met the gaze of hundreds of fangirls. They are following him all along.

His eyes widened. Oh crap! I didn’t take the car. I ran out of the house without thinking! I didn’t even disguise myself! How stupid of me!

Jaejoong remained frozen. The fans are all smirking like crazy maniacs ready to molest him anytime.

He slowly turned his back and walked a few steps forward, then he ran like crazy. “Gah!! Why is this happening to me?!?” he said as he continued running. The fangirls are chasing after him. The number of chasers increased which made Jaejoong even more pressured.

Then the chase continued.

It was rainy and the road was slippery, which gave Jaejoong a hard time to escape from his die-hard fans. Good thing that he’s a fast runner and all of his chasers are girls. He managed to escape from their sight.

“Must hide!” he exclaimed as he looked around to search for a hiding place. Luckily, he saw an alley between two buildings. There’s also a large garbage bin in the alley. He hid behind the garbage bin as he wiped his sweaty forehead.

The fangirls suddenly passed by the alley. He could hear them calling out for him. “Jaejoong-oppa! Come out, come out, wherever you are!”

“Yeah, we won’t bite!”

“Come on, we just want to have some fun!”

Those fangirls sent chills down Jaejoong’s spine and gave him goosebumps. He stood still in his hiding place until the fans finally disappeared.

“Whew, I’m glad that’s over,” he commented as he stood up and looked around to see if he’s already safe. After reassuring that no one’s around, he went out of the alley.

Looking around, he noticed that he’s already in JanEul’s apartment. “Eh, this is JanEul’s apartment. Heh, so that’s why this place is too quiet and remote,”

Then he stepped into the building and made his way to JanEul’s apartment.

Knock! Knock!

JanEul’s tea time got disturbed by the sudden knocking. She was sitting comfortably in her living room and was wrapped snuggly in her blanket while sipping a cup of tea.

“Yah, JanEul! please open the door,”

JanEul was surprised upon hearing that familiar voice. Painful memories started flashing into her mind upon hearing it. She didn’t move and didn’t say a word.

“Yah! Please open! I’m freezing here you know,” Jaejoong said as he shivered outside JanEul’s door.

Still no response from JanEul.

Her phone suddenly rang. It’s her old, next door neighbor.

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Oh, JanEul. Umm, there’s a person in front of your door now. I’m not sure if he’s a guy or girl, but I’m certain that he’s already freezing in the cold now. He’s all wet,”

“Just…just let him be Mrs. Park. I already promised that I won’t show my face to any of them anymore,”

“But…poor guy. He’s been standing there for a few minutes now. And to think that it’s raining heavily outside,”

“……”

Mrs. Park sighed. “JanEul, I don’t know what’s your problem with this guy, but I think he wants to clear things with you. Just give him a chance,”

“I’m sure he’ll get tired of waiting. Don’t worry, he’ll go soon,” JanEul said.

“Wrong,” Jaejoong said as he entered the apartment.

JanEul was shocked upon seeing the wet Jaejoong inside her apartment. “Wait…you…how did you…”

Jaejoong suddenly showed the spare key to JanEul’s apartment. “I’m really stupid. First, I ran on my way here without even thinking. And so I got chased by fangirls and got wet by the heavy rain. And now, I knocked on your door for a few minutes while freezing and I didn’t even know that I have a spare key.” He sighed. “I just realized that I have the key when I placed my hands in my pocket. How silly of me,”

JanEul just remained quiet.

“W-well, a-aren’t you g-g-gonna w-welcome me i-inside?” Jaejoong asked with a stuttering voice. He’s shaking and he looks paler than usual.

JanEul sighed and walked towards Jaejoong. She closed the door and asked Jaejoong to sit by the fire. “Wait here,” she asked as she went inside her room. She brought back a towel and tossed it to Jaejoong.

“T-thanks,” he said as he wrapped himself in the towel. “Achoo!”

JanEul then went into the kitchen and returned with a cup of tea. “Here,” she said as she gave the cup to Jaejoong. “It can make you feel better,”

“Thanks again,” he accepted the tea and took a few sips.

Moment of silence.

. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . .

. . .

“Ahem,” Jaejoong said as he cleared out his throat. “Well this is awkward,”

JanEul sighed. “What do you want oppa?” she asked coldly.

“Don’t be like that. I just want to apologize,”

JanEul didn’t look at Jaejoong. “There’s nothing to apologize about,”

“Look, JanEul, I’m sorry, okay?”

This time, she looked straight into Jaejoong’s eyes. “What you said was true. I’m a fan, you’re a superstar. The distance is like heaven and earth. End of story.”

Jaejoong wants to avoid JanEul’s glare, but he just can’t. “I made a mistake. Please hear me out,” he begged with his serious eyes.

JanEul avoided Jaejoong’s gaze. “Okay, tell me then.”

“Well, here it goes. Some pictures were sent to our apartment a while ago. Then I received a call from Tiffany. And then I realized that if we continue to stick with you, issues may ensue.”

He paused for a while to look at JanEul.

“JanEul, I did that for your own sake. It’s my way of protecting you. I don’t want you to be criticized or bullied by others. If these kinds of issues spreads in the internet, who knows what’ll happen to you,”

JanEul looked at Jaejoong and smiled dimly. “Oppa…thank you. I’m sorry I reacted that way.”

Jaejoong smiled back.

“You’re right oppa. Sticking with you might cause troubles for me and for your group. So it’s best if we keep our distance.” JanEul stated.

Jaejoong’s smile faded. He went towards JanEul and held her hand. “That’s not it. As our fan, we have a responsibility to protect you.” He looked straight into her eyes. “Stay with us. We’ll protect you,”

JanEul felt her heart thump like it never thumped before. Her whole face turned red. Jaejoong’s gaze is melting her.

She quickly took her hands away from Jaejoong’s grasp. “Umm…b-but, I’m just one of your fans,”

Jaejoong smiled. “That’s why we’re willing to protect you. I’m telling you, if I return to our condo without you, they’ll kill me for sure. So, you must stay,”

JanEul was speechless. She smiled as she broke into tears. “Waaaah!” she wailed.

“Yah! Don’t cry! What did I do? OMG! I’ll get accused as a bully for sure!”

JanEul sniffed and wiped her tears. “Hehe, sorry. I’m just too happy and touched,”

Jaejoong smiled. “It’s no big deal,”

All of a sudden, a thunder clashed.

“@#!*&$^%!” Jaejoong exclaimed as he jumped in shock. He quickly covered his ears and ran towards the corner of the room.

JanEul chuckled. “Pfft…you have a wide vocabulary when you're scared, Oppa.”

“S-shut up! You better not tell anyone about this,” Jaejoong commanded.

“Hehe, okay sure.” She said teasingly.

Since Jaejoong didn’t bring a car and a phone along with him, JanEul decided to let him stay overnight.

“Wow! It fits you perfectly! Who knew that you have the same size as my son,”

Jaejoong stood in front of them wearing the pajama of Mrs. Park’s son. He does feel comfortable in it.

“Thanks a lot, Mrs. Park,” he said as he smiled sweetly.

“Oh, no problem. You look good in my son’s clothes. You’re such a pretty boy,” Mrs. Park complimented as she touched Jaejoong’s feminine face. “Well, I’ll be going now. If you need any help, I’ll be next door,”

JanEul smiled at Mrs. Park. “Thanks again for the help, Mrs. Park,”

The old lady smiled as she walked out of the door.

“Yah, are you sure that Mrs. Park doesn’t know me?” Jaejoong asked as soon as Mrs. Park left.

“I’m sure of it. All the people in this apartment, except for me, doesn’t know you guys. It’s because they’re old and they don’t watch television that much,” JanEul explained.

“Aah, okay. That’s good,” Jaejoong stated as he yawned. “Achoo!” he sneezed loudly which stunned JanEul.

She walked towards Jaejoong and touched his forehead. It’s really hot and his whole body is burning.

“Whoa, looks like you caught a fever Oppa. You better rest,” she stated as she accompanied Jaejoong to stand up.

She led him into her room and laid him on the bed. “I’ll go get a compress and some medicine,”

After a few minutes, JanEul returned with some medicine. She accompanied Jaejoong in taking the medicine. Then she placed the compress firmly into his forehead. She took out some blankets and tucked him in.

“Oppa, you sleep here and rest. I’ll go sleep at the living room,” JanEul said. She was about to go out when Jaejoong suddenly grasped her hand tightly.

“Don’t…don’t leave me…” Jaejoong said in a heaving voice.

“But…” JanEul tried to protest.

“Just stay here please. It’s cold outside, so you need to sleep here…”

“Eh, umm…but…”

“Please…” Jaejoong begged while holding onto JanEul’s hand.

JanEul just couldn’t say no to the sick Jaejoong. She just nodded and laid beside Jaejoong.

Moments later, they already fell asleep. But Jaejoong is still holding tightly onto JanEul’s hand.
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 9: Apologize
Page 1 of 1