Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 13: Tears of the Sky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 13: Tears of the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 13: Tears of the Sky   Chapter 13: Tears of the Sky EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:57 pm

All three of them were staring at each other.

JanEul suddenly stood and tried to smile faintly. “Umm…that was nothing. Jun-oppa was just trying to make some jokes on me…ehehehe,” she explained while scratching her head. “Anyway, what are you doing here Jae-oppa?”

Although kinda surprised, Jaejoong still managed to answer her question. “Oh, we decided to give Junsu a special visit since we’re already done visiting our own families,”

“Ah, so the rest of the members are here as well? I’ll go greet them!” JanEul said as she rushed out of the kitchen immediately.

Junsu, who remained speechless for a while, sighed as he stood up. He was about to go out of the kitchen when Jaejoong suddenly blocked his way.

“We need to talk,” Jaejoong said.

“We’ll talk later hyung. Right now, I must greet the other members,” Junsu replied as he continued to walk out. Jaejoong went out as well.

“Yah! What are you guys doing here? I thought you were supposed to visit your own families,” Junsu asked upon seeing his co-members at the living room.

“Hyung, we already did that. And since we don’t have anything else to do, we decided to pay you a visit and see your own lifestyle,” Changmin answered.

“Is it to observe my lifestyle or to make fun of how my mom treats me?” Junsu questioned as he glared at his members.

“Hmm…both?” Yoochun replied as he chuckled along with the members.

Junsu sighed as he sat down. “Aish…you guys are so unpredictable,”

Mrs. Kim squeezed Junsu’s nose. “You cute son of mine! Don’t treat your friends like that! They’re always welcome here!” she said as she looked at the other members. “Hey guys, all of you can spend the night here. It’s no big deal!”

They all clapped in joy. “That’s so great! Thanks a lot Mrs. Kim!” Yunho said as he bowed his head in gratitude.

“Well, now that it’s decided, you boys should go place your luggage at Junsu’s room,” Mr. Kim ordered.

The boys nodded as they stood up and carried their belongings to the second floor and into Junsu’s room.

“Whoa! This room is huge, and neat!” Changmin commented upon arriving inside Junsu’s room.

“I can’t wait to see some hidden secrets in here. Who knows, Junsu’s embarrassing photos which are taken buy his mom might be here!” Yoochun exclaimed excitedly as he placed his luggage at the bed.

Junsu threw a pillow at him. “Yah! I heard that! Don’t ever think about touching anything in this room!”

Yoochun just stuck out his tongue. “Bleh! Make me!”

All the members laughed.

Junsu suddenly turned serious. “Yah, guys, I actually want to tell you something,” he said as he walked towards the door and locked it.

The boys got curious. They all formed a circle at the floor, eager to listen to Junsu’s confession.

“Well, what is it?” Jaejoong asked curiously.

“I…I…” Junsu took a deep breath before continuing. “I…I like JanEul…” he said as he blushed and covered his head shyly.

Yunho gave him a nudge. “Whoa, that’s great man!”

“Yeah, I already saw that coming,” Changmin remarked.

Jaejoong just remained silent and gave no reactions.

“Hey, what is JanEul doing here in the first place?” Yoochun asked out of the blue.

“Well, you see, I asked her to pretend to be my girlfriend so that my family would stop treating me like a baby and see me as a man,” Junsu explained.

“Ah, so that’s it. And I thought that she was already your girlfriend,” Yunho said as he winked at Junsu.

“So, what are you planning to do now?” Jaejoong finally spoke.

Junsu was silent at first. Then he looked seriously into Jaejoong’s eyes. “I’ll ask her to go out with me,”

A cold wind suddenly entered the room as everyone remained silent.

Jaejoong smiled. “Good,” he said as he walked towards Junsu and patted his back. “As your hyung, I’ll support you till the end,”

Junsu smiled back. “Thanks a lot hyung!”

After that, they all went back downstairs and chatted with JanEul and Junsu’s family

-10:00 pm in the evening-

“I GOT YOUUUUUU~~~~!! UNDER MY SKIN~~~!!! All together now!” Mrs. Kim, who is now drunk, sang loudly while dancing at the center.

Everyone laughed as they sang along with Mrs. Kim.

“Okay, that’s enough mom. Hyung, take mom to her room,” Junsu told Junho upon noticing that his mom is already very drunk.

“Hehe, okay. I’ll go sleep as well. I bet dad is already asleep at his room,” Junho said as he accompanied his mom as they went upstairs.

JanEul chuckled. “Well, that was some party,” she said while picking up the bottles of beer and some wrapper of junk foods.

“Whoa, good thing that we only drank one bottle. Mrs. Kim drank 6 bottles! Amazing!” Yoochun commented as he sat down at the couch.

“Ouch, my head hurts,” Yunho exclaimed while rubbing his head.

“Haha! That’s because you haven’t drank in a long time!” Junsu remarked.

“Well, I didn’t drink any so my head is fine. I’ll go upstairs to get some sleep now,” Changmin informed as he stood up and prepared to go upstairs.

“Changmin, take me with you!” Yunho quickly stood up and followed Changmin upstairs.

“I’ll go as well. I’m tired,” Yoochun said as he stood up. “Junsu, accompany me in going upstairs!” he commanded as he grabbed Junsu.

“Wait! But JanEul—“

“No more complaints! You look tired already,”

And so Junsu got dragged by Yoochun upstairs. Only Jaejoong and JanEul remained in the living room.

“JanEul, aren’t you gonna sleep yet?” Jaejoong asked as soon as everyone left.

“Hmm…I think I’ll clean up the living room first,” she answered while wiping the table.

“Okay, I’ll help you then,” Jaejoong inquired as he picked up a broom and started cleaning the surroundings.

“Thanks a lot Oppa,” JanEul smiled as she continued on her work.

All of a sudden, JanEul stepped on a wet rug and accidentally slipped.

“Whoa! JanEul, be careful!” Jaejoong warned JanEul. He immediately let go of his broom and ran towards her.

JanEul thought that she was gonna fall so she closed her eyes tightly, but Jaejoong caught her in the nick of time.

As she opened her eyes, she came face to face with Jaejoong. They’re faces are only inches apart now. They’re looking deeply into each other’s eyes.

JanEul’s heartbeat went fast. She could feel her face going red. She quickly stood up to avoid the awkwardness.

“Uhh…ummm…t-thanks f-for saving me…” she said while blushing and staring at the ground.

“T-that…” Jaejoong blushed and felt his heart thump. He suddenly remembered his promise to Junsu. “You…you’re really clumsy!”

JanEul got surprised. “Eh?”

“You should watch where you’re going! You shouldn’t just depend on us to help you all the time!”

“B-but I…” JanEul tried to say.

“Aish! Whatever! I’m going outside for some fresh air,” Jaejoong said as he walked outside.

JanEul just stood there, speechless and confused.

All of a sudden, she ran outside and went after Jaejoong.

Her eyes widened upon seeing him outside, smoking.

“Oppa…you still smoke?” she asked upon approaching him.

Jaejoong looked at her in surprise. “What are you doing here?”

“I…I just wanted to see what you were up to…” she explained. “Now answer my question please,”

Jaejoong just chuckled as he let a puff of smoke come out from his mouth. “Yes, I still smoke,”

“B-but I thought you already quit,” JanEul said out of concern.

“I did, but after a few months, I started smoking again. I can’t help it,” he explained.

“But…that’s bad for your health, and for your voice,”

Jaejoong suddenly threw his cigarette and faced JanEul with a pissed look. “Yah! You can’t tell me what to do! This is my life, so back off!”

JanEul bit her lip and remained calm. “I’m just concerned,”

“To hell with that! Stop concerning yourself with me! Don’t stay close to me!” he shouted at her which made her take a step back.

She wanted to run out of fear, but she remained standing. “Why are you pushing me away? What did I do?”

Jaejoong suddenly took a grip of her shoulder. “Look, Junsu likes you. You probably know that already. My advice to you, stay closer to him, not to me!”

JanEul was surprised. “Jun-oppa…likes me? But why?”

“What’s wrong with liking you?” Jaejoong asked seriously while looking at JanEul.

Silence…

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . .

. . .

Jaejoong finally broke the silence as he let go of JanEul’s shoulder and turned his back against her.

“Stop being so close to me.”

JanEul felt her tears falling slowly. “Oppa…” she said as she attempted to walk towards Jaejoong.

“Don’t come near me! Stay away from me from now on! I don’t need someone like you!” he commanded.

“But Oppa…”

“I SAID DON’T COME CLOSE TO ME!” he shouted.

“BUT YOU’RE THE ONE THAT I LIKE!” JanEul shouted back as tears continued to flow on her cheeks.

Jaejoong got surprised by JanEul’s sudden confession.

“I like you, Oppa…” JanEul continued while wiping her tears.

Jaejoong still didn’t turn around to look at her. “I…” he took a deep breath. “I can’t accept your feelings,”

JanEul’s heart shattered upon hearing those words.

“I don’t like you. I never did. Now please stay away from me,” Jaejoong said as he completely walked out of JanEul’s sight.

Raindrops started falling as JanEul knelt to the ground. It seems that the sky is crying along with her.

Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

Chapter 13: Tears of the Sky
Page 1 of 1