Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

10th C H A P T E R part2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

10th C H A P T E R part2 Empty
PostSubject: 10th C H A P T E R part2   10th C H A P T E R part2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:01 am

“Yobosaeyo?” he answered as he went to his room to take the call.

The rest of the members looked at one another in curiosity. Something’s definitely up with Jaejoong.

“Aish!” Jaejoong suddenly stepped out of the room with a frustrated face. “All of it was for nothing after all!” he exclaimed as he threw his phone at the floor, breaking it to pieces.

Okay that was a total waste of money. “Yah! Don’t just throw expensive things like that! Such a waste!” I hurried towards the phone and picked it up, hoping that it can still be fixed.

Yunho walked towards Jaejoong and consoled him. “Jaejoong, what’s up with you? Something wrong?”

Instead of answering, Jaejoong just walked back to his room with heavy steps. He slammed the door which startled all of us.

“Eat lunch by yourselves! I lost my appetite! She’s not coming anyway!” we heard Jaejoong scream out loud from his room.

“She?” I asked myself.

The members looked at one another again as if finally realizing what’s going on.

“So that’s it,” Yoochun said as he heaved a sigh.

“What’s it? Who’s she?” I asked again in curiosity.

They all stayed quiet. Changmin slowly walked towards the door of Jaejoong’s room. “Hyung…come out. Let’s talk about this,” he said as he knocked on the door.

Yunho sat down at the couch and placed his hands on his head. “So Yoobin’s not coming home again, huh?”

“She’s probably busy with their US debut,” Junsu stated.

“But we haven’t seen her for a year already. Now I understand why hyung’s so upset.” Yoochun remarked.

This made me more curious. “Okay, I feel so out of place here people! As your manager, I command you to tell me about what’s going on here. Who’s Yoobin anyway?”

“A member of Wonder Girls, duh.” Changmin replied while still facing the door of Jaejoong’s room.

I gave him a look. “Hey mister, unless you forgot, I’m not a showbiz person. It’s not my interest,”

“But you’re a guy. You’re supposed to know something about the girl groups these days,” Yoochun said.

“Sad to say, but I don’t know anything. So tell me, aside from being a member of a girl group, what is her relationship with Jaejoong?” I asked.

Yunho suddenly stood up. “Well, to be honest, nothing. Except for being close childhood friends, there’s nothing between them.”

I was surprised. “You serious? Nothing? Then how come he’s acting as if she’s his girlfriend or something?”

Yunho sat back again. “That’s because there’s no improvement. Jaejoong’s the problem here. He’s such a coward,”

Yoochun nodded. “Uh-huh. He always told us that he would confess, but whenever the right time would come, he would suddenly back away.”

“They’ve been friends for 12 freaking years and he’s still afraid to confess his feelings,” Junsu commented.

Changmin suddenly leaned against the door and squatted on the floor. “That’s because hyung doesn’t want to ruin his friendship with Yoobin-nuna. Their friendship is very precious to him,”

I smirked upon hearing these facts. What is that moody devil so scared about? The thing I hate the most are cowards! “Okay, I’ll handle this. That guy definitely needs some enlightenment!”

I suddenly walked towards Jaejoong’s room and took out something from my pocket which surprised the members.

“You have that?!? Then you should have said so earlier! My hands are already swollen from all the knocking!” Changmin complained upon seeing me take out the keys to each member’s rooms.

I just stuck out my tongue. “There’s always an advantage when you’re the manager.”

The lock of the door opened and so I slowly entered Jaejoong’s room. As expected, I found him sulking at the corner of his room while facing the window.

“Emo much?” I asked as I approached him.

He didn’t face me. He just continued staring at the window. “Get out,”

I sighed. “Aish, stop sulking and talk to us! We’re concerned, you know! We wanna help!”

“Shut up! You don’t know anything!” he shouted, still not facing me.

“Yes I do! Now let’s talk about it!” I said as I shook his shoulders to make him face me.

“No! There’s no need to talk!”

“Yes there is! Talking solves a lot of things! And why won’t you face me?!?”

“I don’t wanna!”

“Stop acting like a little sissy boy and look this way!!!”

I used up all my strength to make him turn around and face me.

I finally did it. Now he’s looking at me and…

…whoa he’s crying! For real!

“What? Feeling pitiful?!” he asked while sniffing.

I’m not being mean but, instead of feeling pitiful, I feel like laughing. It’s just that I never thought that this guy would actually shed tears. Plus, he looks cute when he’s crying.

“Are you giggling?!?” he asked as he noticed that I’m trying to suppress my laughter.

“Pff…s-sorry. I just…I just never thought that it would be like this,” I said as I faced sideways and cleared my throat. I faced him again, this time with a serious face. “This is why I don’t understand guys! You act tough, but then you cry over a girl?!? What’s up with guys these days?!”

He gave me a look of bewilderment. “Well you should know since you’re also a guy.”

Crap. I got caught off-guard. “Ahh…ahahahaha! Of course, of course! It’s just that I see everything in a different perspective! I’m a tough guy so I don’t know how to cry! Haha!” I said as I slapped his shoulder.

“If that’s the case then how come I saw you crying like a sissy girl last night while looking at your mom’s picture?” he asked while rubbing his shoulder.

“Umm…well that’s…anyway, that’s not the problem here! I’m gonna give you a little advice regarding Yoobin,” I said, reversing the situation.

Jaejoong’s face saddened upon hearing her name. “It’s none of your business,”

I crossed my arms and looked at him. “Yes it is since I’m your manager.”

“This is personal so stay out.”

“But I might be able to help,”

“I don’t need it.”

“Why do you keep your problems to yourself?”

“It doesn’t concern you.”

“Why are you a coward? Why won’t you tell her about your feelings?”

Jaejoong silenced himself as he turned his back against me again.

“Meeting her is impossible nowadays. We still have contact, but I feel so distant to her. That makes it harder to confess,” he stated softly.

“So what are you gonna do now?”

He sighed and looked up at the sky which started pouring down silent raindrops. “I figured that remaining as friends is better. If I confess, it would make everything awkward.”

I stared at him in disbelief. Awkward? Nah. He’s just being a coward. And I hate those.

I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth. I can’t believe this guy.

I suddenly grabbed him by the shoulder to make him face me and…

BAM!!!

He fell from his bedroom and into the floor with blood oozing from his mouth.

My fist reddened from that punch. I actually never thought that I’m that strong.

“He…he punched him!”

I heard voices from behind and noticed that the other members are eavesdropping.

I gave them a glare. “Yah! Stop eavesdropping or else you’ll get a taste of what this moron is having!” I shouted while pointing at Jaejoong who is now holding his bruised cheek while wiping off the blood from his mouth.

“He’s scary, he’s scary, let’s go,” the 4 of them said in chorus as they scampered out of the room and closed the door.

I fiercely picked Jaejoong up by his collar and made him stand up.

“You…” he said while looking at me in utter shock.

“Shut up or else I’ll give your other cheek a piece of my mind!” I commanded with rage. “Now listen here, you coward! The awkwardness that you’re talking about is nothing but crap! You’ve known each other for years man! Have you ever thought of the possibility that she might like you too?”

Jaejoong suddenly looked away and avoided my glare.

“Listen, if you two share the same feelings, it won’t be awkward. And even if you get dumped, nothing will change. You’ll still be friends. Throwing away 12 years of friendship just because of a confession is just plain stupid,” I stated with a softer voice.

The rain stopped as Jaejoong finally faced me. I let go of his collar, allowing him to sit at his bed.

“I’m gonna let you think about it.” I said as I finally walked out of the room.

As I was closing the door, I saw Jaejoong pick up his phone and made a call.
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

10th C H A P T E R part2
Page 1 of 1