Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

10th C H A P T E R

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

10th C H A P T E R Empty
PostSubject: 10th C H A P T E R   10th C H A P T E R EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:57 am

waaah sorry for the veeeeery late update T-T
i was busy with school

oh yeah, i was also busy stalking fanfics and stalking SuJu XD

yay~~! i just discovered my newly-found love for SuJu!!

DONGBANGSUPER SHINKIJUNIOR Hwaiting~~~!!

lol! hehe plz. enjoy this chap ^_^

“After that, you bake the cake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes until the wooden pick that we inserted in the center comes out clean,”

“Ahh…okay, got it,” Jaejoong said as he placed the pan at the oven.

After doing so, he took off his apron and wiped his sweaty face with it, then placed it at a chair.

That apron…I’ll never wash it again…

“Hey, now what?”

I quickly snapped back into reality upon hearing Jaejoong’s question. What was I thinking anyway? This cold person…this devil…there’s no way that I’ll fall for him even if he’s the hottest human being in the universe. But damn he’s hot…

“W-well…I think we should wait until the cake gets baked…” I replied stutteringly. “We could use the time to clean the kitchen,”

Jaejoong just stared at me with his cold eyes. “That’s boring,”

Seeing Changmin innocently pass by, Jaejoong suddenly called him out. “Yah! Changmin!”

The surprised Changmin stopped on his tracks and pointed at himself while looking at Jaejoong questioningly. “Me?”

“Yeah, you. Help Jinha clean this mess,” Jaejoong ordered bluntly, acting as if he’s some kind of prince.

“Eh?!? Hyung! Why?” Changmin asked. “I was just passing by!” he exclaimed as he stomped on the floor and pouted.

Okay…I found that kinda cute. Don’t get me wrong! It’s not like I’m already liking him. He’s still a devil nonetheless.

“Just do it. I need to do some stuff. I’ll give you a piece of cake as a reward,” Jaejoong stated before getting out of the kitchen.

Whoa, Changmin’s mood changed fast. The word cake was already enough to bring a stupid, wide grin on this devil’s face.

“Hyung! Don’t worry! You can count on me! This place will be sparkling once you come back!” Changmin said with a salute.

I just sighed at the little freak’s silliness. “You’re so easy too bribe…”

He immediately turned around to glare at me. “Shut up! You should be happy that I’m here to help you! I’m being good today you know!”

“But you’re helping me because you want some cake. And besides, I think it’ll be more troublesome if you’re here,” I remarked while starting to clear the table.

“Why you…” Changmin mumbled to himself.

He suddenly grabbed some of the utensils and plates scattered on the table and placed them on the sink. “I’ll show you! I’ll show you my talent for cleaning!”

Instead of being impressed, I gave out another sigh and stood next to Changmin in front of the sink and started washing the plates. “I told you, you won’t be of any help. I can do this alone,”

”And I told you to shut up! If I won’t do this, then it’s bye bye cake for me! Opportunities like this must not be allowed to slip away! Food is an essence, it brings happiness to the soul! It can make anyone satisfied and make them feel that life is good! This is why I…”

And Changmin’s useless blabberings went on and on. He talked like a poet which resembles the likes of Shakespeare since he accompanies his explanations with weird hand gestures and postures.

When it comes to food, this guy could become smart in a weird and idiotic way. He sure knows a lot about food.

“…and so lack of food can have a devastating and widespread effect on human health and mortality. Do you understand what I’m---whoa! You’re done washing the plates already?!?”

I couldn’t help but chuckle a bit at Changmin’s surprised reaction. He was so preoccupied with spreading his wisdom on food that he didn’t notice me washing the dishes.

“Well, I noticed that you were busy so…”

“What the heck! Now I’ll never get any cake!” he exclaimed as he made that cute pouty face again. “Don’t you know that I’ve been craving for that cake since yesterday?!? Do you know that, huh?!? do you? DO YOU?!?”

“Aish! Will you shut up? Sheesh! I’ll tell Jaejoong that you helped, okay? Just stop complaining already!” I exclaimed while covering my ears.

“Yo, what’s with the ruckus here?” Yoochun suddenly entered the kitchen while chewing a gum.

“Changmin, are you bullying Jinha again?” Yunho entered too, together with Junsu.

“Wha---of course not! We’re just having a little debate, that’s all.” Changmin immediately explained.

Yunho just sighed as he plopped down in an empty chair in front of the table. “Anyway, does any of you know some sort of occasion that must be celebrated for today?”

The rest of us looked at one another in confusion.

Changmin shook his head. “Nope, why?”

“Well, Yoochun, Junsu and I went out to buy some books when Jaejoong called us all of a sudden saying that he wants us to eat lunch together in here to celebrate something,” Yunho answered.

I just shrugged as I took off my apron. “I dunno what’s up with that guy either. He just asked me to help him bake a cake all of a sudden,”

“Well, who cares? This is a rare event! Whatever Jaejoong-hyung is up to, let’s just go with it! And besides, there’s food!” Changmin said enthusiastically.

“I say, we should help hyung prepare lunch. I’ll go set the table!” Junsu volunteered.

“Nice idea Junsu! I’ll help you out!” Yoochun said as he gave Junsu a thumbs up.

“I guess I’ll just wait for the cake to bake,” I stated as I took out a chair and positioned it in front of the oven before sitting down on it.

“I’ll put some plates in the table then,” Yunho said while fetching some newly-washed plates from the cabinet before going out of the kitchen.

Changmin excitedly stood up. “Alright! Now everyone’s busy! This is gonna be one happy lunch for us! Of course, I wanna help!”

“Then go to your room and sleep,” I said coldly.

“You’re such a despicable being…” he remarked with a glare.

All of us were busy minding our businesses (except for Changmin) when all of a sudden, we heard Jaejoong enter the condo.

“Oh! Hyung’s here!” Changmin exclaimed as he ran out of the kitchen to greet Jaejoong. “Hyung~~! I did exactly what you told me to do! See?” he boasted while showing Jaejoong how clean and organized the condo turned out to be.

“Whoa, I never knew that it would look this good once everything gets organized,” Jaejoong commented.

Changmin smiled proudly. “Of course! With me on the lead, nothing could go wrong!”

Yunho suddenly gave Changmin a bonk on the head. “Silly magnae. You didn’t even do anything,”

“Well, thanks for all of your help guys,” Jaejoong stated as he patted Yunho’s back before going inside the kitchen.

He arrived just in time. I was just done taking out the cake from the oven. “Oh, Jaejoong. You’re finally back,”

“How’s the cake?”

I smiled as I placed the cake at the table and placed my hands on my hips proudly. “Ta-dah! Behold! The fruit of our labor!”

Instead of showing a face of amazement or excitement, he just stared at the cake with his usual expressionless face. But I did notice that he was showing some sign of nervousness for some reason which I do not know.

“Yah! Smile once in a while! The cake turned out great! Aren’t you proud of yourself?” I asked as I stood next to him and gave him a nudge.

Still, he remained expressionless. “Is the cake really good?” he asked coldly.

Surprised with his reaction, I just nodded faintly. “Well, y-yeah…”

“Good. Everything has to be perfect,” he stated as he walked out of the kitchen and observed the whole place like some kind of health inspector.

It makes me wonder about the occasion he’s talking about. This is making me curious. What kind of occasion would make Jaejoong act like this?

Well he’s normally like this, but somehow, he’s kinda nervous.

My thoughts suddenly broke off when Jaejoong’s phone rang all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

10th C H A P T E R
Page 1 of 1