Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2nd C H A P T E R

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

2nd C H A P T E R Empty
PostSubject: 2nd C H A P T E R   2nd C H A P T E R EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:25 am

“Hmm…is it morning already?” I thought to myself as I rubbed my eyes and yawned while stretching my arms.

I looked around. Everything seems to be normal. I’m still in my room. Yep, what happened last night was just a dream.

Feeling satisfied, I made my way to the bathroom to wash my face. I have two dates today and they said that they’ll take me to a good place and---

“AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” I shrieked loudly as I looked at myself in the mirror while washing my face. OH. MY. GOSH. I just shrieked in a man’s voice.

My beautiful girly voice is now gone! As I screamed, these crazy round thingy in my neck kept going up and down. I guess it’s what they call an Adam’s apple or something.

This has got to be a joke. It can’t be real. What I see in front of me, is the reflection of a GUY!!

“NO! NO!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!” I shouted as I slapped and pinched myself to awake myself from this horrible dream.

No use. I’m still a guy. No way! I wanna cry!

I touched my face and examined my manly self.

“Whoa, my face as a guy is not bad,” I commented as I saw how handsome I was.

I looked down at you-know-what to check if I’m really a guy. Oh $#iT!!! It’s there! I AM A GUY!

As much as I want to panic from the misfortune that I’m currently in, I decided to calm myself down and think about the situation.

“That Tootie something, he’s such a bastard! I’m so gonna kill him the next time I see him!” I said as I clenched my fist while my eyes burned in rage.

I sighed and looked at myself again. I lifted up my dress to see my guy body. WHOA! I have abs! And they’re kinda large! Wow, I think I might fall in-love with my manly self!

All of a sudden, my phone rang. I picked it up with my ‘manly hands’ and answered it with my ‘manly voice.’ Whoa, I’m starting to get proud of my ‘manly self’.

“Ehem…Yobosaeyo?” I answered, trying to impress the caller with my ‘manly voice’.

“Yah! Why aren’t you at work yet? You’re so damn late!”

I got surprised at the way this guy is talking to me. I don’t even know him. “Yah! I don’t know what the hell you are talking about! Who are you?!”

The caller gasped in disbelief. “Whoa, you don’t recognize this voice of mine? I’m U-know Yunho for pete’s sake!”

You know who? What? Huh? “I seriously don’t know who you are. Is this some prank call?”

He gasped again. “You really don’t know me? I’m the elite leader of DBSK!”

DBSK…DBSK…oh yeah! Them! I think I heard Toots saying something about them last night. “Oh…Yunho! It’s you! Haha, of course I know you! I was just kidding earlier!” I just pretended to know him.

He sighed. “Anyway, I called you to inform you about work. Manager-hyung is currently out of the country to deal with some business. He’ll be away for six months,”

I got confused. “And what has this got to do with me?”

“Why are you asking the obvious? Didn’t you apply as our manager a few days ago? You’re already accepted! You’ll be Manager-hyung’s substitute in the meantime,” he explained.

I widened my eyes. I didn’t apply for anything! It must be that gay godfather’s fault! “Wait…I…ahh, I…”

“Just be here at the compound at 10:00 am! We’re really busy!” he said as he hung up, leaving me no time to explain myself.

Unbelievable! I really wanna cry now! “This is not happening. It can’t be…AAAAHH!!!” I screamed in shock as I turned around and saw the guy that made my life miserable.

“Whoa, hearing a guy squeal is fascinating,” he remarked as he grinned at me.

Seriously, I just wanna give this guy a knuckle sandwich and break his teeth one by one! “You…you’re so dead!!!”

I was about to hit him when he suddenly disappeared and teleported behind me.

“No use Jinha. Violence won’t be able to help you during these times,” he stated as he giggled in a way that sent shivers down my spine.

“Aish!!!” I yelped as I punched the wall. Ouch, that kinda hurts.

While rubbing my fist in agony, I walked towards him and shot him a deadly glare. “You must change me back to normal! I don’t want this!”

He just chuckled as he patted my shoulder. “Silly boy. This is just the beginning. If you want to go back to normal, you must first finish your task,”

“And what kind of task is that?” I asked coldly as I removed his arm from my shoulder.

He smiled arrogantly. “Simple. Make one of the DBSK members fall in love with you, as a guy,”

“WHAT?!?” I asked in bewilderment. “It would have been a piece of cake if I was a girl! But as a guy?!? Gimme a break!” I exclaimed as I stomped on the ground.

“This is real, Jinha. If you manage to finish the task within six months, then you’ll return to your normal state.” He explained.

“And what if I don’t?” I asked.

“Obviously, you’ll remain as a guy forever.”

I banged my head in the wall out of misery. “I hate my life from now on,”

“Oh yeah, Jinha, you must not tell anyone about this. Or else, you’ll definitely remain as a guy forever,”

I glared at him again. “Do you think I’m that crazy to tell people that I used to be a girl who got magically transformed into a guy by a gay fairy godfather?!? They’ll think that I’ve gone nuts!”

‘Hmm…true enough.” He stated.

I sighed and sat down at my bed. “Anyway, how would I be able to pull this off if I have no idea who DBSK is?”

He gave out a huge smile as he clapped his hands happily. “Ooh, I know that you would ask about that! Good thing that I have these!” he said as he made a photo album appear magically into his hands.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“It’s my heirloom! My most precious treasure!” he said proudly as he waved the photo book in front of me.

“You have got to be kidding me,” I mumbled to myself.

He sat down next to me and opened the book. There were so many pictures of guys inside. This guy is so gay.

“Look, this is DBSK,” he said as he pointed to a picture with five dazzling guys in it.

Whoa, they don’t look bad after all. They even look…hot. GOSH.

He turned the page as the picture of a cute guy with cute tiny eyes appeared. “That’s Xiah Junsu. Very cute and adorable indeed. Please remember the name,”

“And this is Micky Yoochun,” he said upon turning the page, revealing the picture of a guy with a very dazzling smile.

On the next page, there was a guy, whom I thought was a girl at first. But his other pictures made it clear to me that he was indeed a guy. Gosh! Those hot muscles are to die for!

“This hottie here is Youngwoong Jaejoong. He is a good cook, and he’s the main vocals of the group,” Toots explained to me.

Next up is a handsome guy who looks very manly and smart. Very eye-catching.

“That’s Choikang Changmin. He’s the youngest in the group. He may be young, but he has a very powerful voice, and strength,” he explained.

On the last page, there was a guy with a very tough and serious look.

“That’s U-know Yunho. He’s the group’s leader,”

I suddenly remembered him. “Yunho…oh! He’s the guy who called me earlier!”

Toots nodded. “Yep. So now that you know them all, you might as well go to their compound immediately. You only have 15 minutes left before 10,” he reminded.

“Oh yeah! I must get ready now!” I said as I rushed towards the bathroom to take a bath. “Aish, wait!” I said as I turned back. “I don’t have any guy clothes!”

Tootie grinned at me. “Don’t worry. I already prepared everything. You’re clothes are all ready.” He said as he pointed at the cabinet at the corner.

I opened it and saw men’s clothes inside. “You really planned this out, huh?” I said as I walked back to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, I stepped out of my apartment and hopped in my car. Toots already gave me directions towards the compound earlier.

“Hmm…Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin, Yunho,” I said to myself repeatedly in order to remember their names.

I finally arrived at DBSK’s compound. I looked at my wristwatch. 10 am to be exact.

I took a deep breath before stepping inside the compound.

Upon arriving inside, I saw busy people everywhere. Staffs, cameramen, make-up artists, program directors, so many people walking around busying themselves.

I was busy observing the surroundings, when all of a sudden, someone tapped me from behind.

“Excuse me, are you Jinha?” the voice asked.

I turned around and saw a very dazzling, and cute creature in front of me. I swear, I almost got blinded by his gorgeous appearance.
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

2nd C H A P T E R
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shiela's Fanfiction World :: DBSK Fanfictions :: A Twisted Fairytale-
Jump to: