Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1st C H A P T E R

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

1st C H A P T E R Empty
PostSubject: 1st C H A P T E R   1st C H A P T E R EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:24 am

I’m an easy-going person and I enjoy living my life a lot.

I live in leisure as the only child in the family. I guess this made me a spoiled brat, but I love it.

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that I’m a player?

“Hey baby!” I waved to my date as I entered the noisy club.

“What took you so long? I’ve been waiting for an hour already,”

“Oh, sorry. I got stuck in a heavy traffic jam.” I said as I scratched my head and sat down.

“You better not be cheating on me,”

I chuckled. “Why would I do that? You know that I love you a lot,”

I was having a fun conversation with my date, when my phone suddenly rang. I immediately excused myself to go to the restroom.

Upon arriving there, I quickly answered my phone.

“Yobosaeyo? Oppa! Hey!” I greeted as soon as I heard his voice. “Oh, umm…sorry. I totally forgot about our date. I promise that I’ll make it up to you tomorrow. Promise!”

I totally kept his hopes up. “I’m not cheating on you, I swear. Love yah! Mwah!” I said as I hung up the phone and walked back to my other date.

By the way, I’m Lee Jinha. I’m obviously a player. My friends proclaimed me as Ms. Casanova. Don’t ask me how many boyfriends I’ve had in my life, coz I have no idea either. After reaching a number of 57, I stopped counting.

I can have 5 boyfriends at once. I call it, hitting many birds with one stone.

Boys just can’t resist my charm. And I just can’t refuse their proposals, that would be rude, right? So as soon as guy confesses his feelings towards me, I accept his feelings immediately even though I’m still committed with another guy.

I might sound cruel, but I’m just giving justice to women. You see, I grew up from a broken family since my dad cheated on my mom. I was still young back then, but as I grew up, I understood life better.

Guys are just typical players. As long as there are fishes in the sea, guys would be willing to swim in the depths of the ocean just to capture those fishes.

This time, I want to give them a taste of their own medicine. I’ll show them what it feels like to be used and treated as one of their toys.

“Ugh…I shouldn’t have drank that much…” I said as I staggered my may to my bathroom door and puked at the toilet.

I just got home from my previous date. I wasn’t planning to drink too much but he kept on bragging me to drink more so I had no choice. Good thing that I still managed to drive home safely.

My body swayed as climbed up the stairs into my room. I opened the door and crawled towards my bedroom.

I was half-asleep and was almost in dreamland, when all of a sudden, a bright light flashed in my room.

“Aish…where the hell did that come from?” I asked sleepily as I tried to open my eyes.

“Yah! Wake up, now!” I heard a voice say. I think it was a guy’s voice.

“Ugh…I must be hearing things since I’m drunk,” I mumbled to myself as I covered my face with a pillow.

I was about to go back to sleep when all of a sudden, somebody tapped my back. It gave me goosebumps since I’m the only one living at home and mom’s working in US right now.

Call me childish, but I actually believed in ghosts or monsters under my bed when I was a kid. I thought that I already moved on, but now my childhood memories are coming back. I wanna squeal, but what could a drunk, helpless woman do?

I got tapped again. Without knowing it, I was already bathing in sweat. I think I’m about to pee out of nervousness.

I got tapped for the third time and it made me jump from my bed and it brushed away my sleepiness.

“Who are you?!?” I asked courageously since I want to get over with this matter and get some sleep.

“Whoa, whoa. Calm down girl,” the voice said as his image appeared in front of me.

My jaw dropped as soon as I saw him. He’s just so…so…Ugh.

His manly voice is in contrast with his uber-so-gayish appearance. I’m telling you, how I wished that he hadn’t shown his face to me. It was better listening to his voice than seeing this image that makes me want to laugh hysterically, or puke disgustingly.

“What? Something wrong?” he asked me while waving his wand in the air. Yes, a wand. Unfortunately, he carries one. And it’s the type with a shining, shimmering, star on top.

Gayish indeed. But don’t get me started with his outfit. I mean, I know that Superman and Batman looks hot in tights, but it’s different with this guy. Totally. I’ll never look at a guy the same way ever again.

“You…who are you?” I finally asked after a few minutes of observing his appearance.

He cleared out his throat. “Ahem…well, I’m Tootoo, and I’m your fairy godfather!” he exclaimed happily upon introducing himself.

Gosh! This guy is so gay! Fairy godfather my @$$!! And what’s with that name? Tootoo?!? Gimme a break.

“What the hell are you talking about?” I asked quizzically.

He rolled his eyes at me. “Sheesh, are you deaf or something? I’m not the type of person who repeats my words you know,”

I rubbed my eyes hardly this time and slapped my face as well. Perhaps I’m dreaming. I’m drunk anyway. But no matter how hard I pinch myself, that Tootoo guy is still in front of me.

Wait, he must be some hobo who just escaped from the psycho house and broke into my house. That must be it.

I quickly walked towards my purse and took out my phone and started dialing 911.

I waited for someone to receive the call, but all I could hear was some beeping.

“Yobosaeyo? Yah! Please answer!” I commanded.

I could hear that gay guy giggle. “Pfft…it’s no use darling. Right now, the whole world is frozen and only you and I are moving.”

I got confused. “Huh?!? I don’t understand! Who exactly are you?”

He walked towards me and patted my head. “Like what I said, I’m your fairy godfather.”

I gave him a confused look. “Quit playing games with me, okay? And if you are a fairy godfather, I don’t need you! I’m already satisfied with my life! So shoo!”

“Whoa, no need to be so violent. I’m not here to give you more blessings, I’m here to give you a lesson,” he stated as he pinched my nose.

Gosh! His finger just touched my nose! Ewww!! I must disinfect it right away before his virus spreads all over my body.

I rubbed my nose annoyingly and glared at him. “What kind of lesson is that? And what did I do to deserve this?!?”

He chuckled. “All of us in the Fairy Society have been observing you for awhile now, Jinha. For a girl, you’re quite unusual. We decided to make you our next target.”

Even though I still don’t want to believe in his statement, I still got curious. “Target? Me? And what’s unusual about me? Is it my player ways?”

He nodded. “Exactly my dear,”

“Wait, I’m not doing that to toy with guys. I have a reason for being like that,” I tried explaining.

“I know your reasons. But still, what you did is not right,”

“Oh shut up. No one can criticize me,” I said as I sat back at my bedroom.

He sat at my bed and sighed. “Jinha, what I’m about to do is for your own good. I want you to reflect on your actions and realize your wrongdoings,”

I just rolled my eyes. “What are you gonna do then, huh? Turn me into a guy?” I asked as I gave out a huge laugh.

“Exactly.” He replied.

My laughter suddenly came to a stop upon hearing that. I widened my eyes and grabbed his collar.

“WTF are you talking about?!? Turn me into a guy? You have got to be kidding me!” I exclaimed while my saliva spluttered right into his face.

He wiped his wet face and looked at me. “I’m serious.”

I wanted to burst into laughter during that time and take the situation as a joke, but I couldn’t because he does look serious while saying it.

“Starting tomorrow, you’ll have a guy’s body and work as DBSK’s manager,” he explained further.

“Ha? What’s DBSK?” The moment I asked that question he suddenly widened his eyes in disbelief for some reason unknown.

“You don’t know DBSK?!?” he asked in an exaggerating way.

“Nope,”

He gasped like he never gasped before. “For heaven’s sake, they’re one of the best artists in Asia! How come you don’t know them? And to think that you’re from Korea! Why? WHY?!?” he asked as his face got nearer and nearer to my face in horrifying way.

I wanted to slap him but I took time to control myself. “I don’t know them, okay? I never cared about the entertainment industry since I’m too busy with my life,”

He stood up and walked back and forth. It seems that he can’t believe what I just said. “But why? They’re like, so popular in Asia, especially here in Korea. Their posters and advertisements are everywhere. Haven’t you seen or heard about them?”

I sighed. How come it’s hard for him to believe that I don’t know this DBSK? “Look, I’m an outdoor person and I don’t stay at home a lot so I don’t have time to watch television. When I go outside, I don’t look around for posters. AND when my friends talk about their idols, I pretend to listen but I’m actually busy texting my boyfriends. And so, I DON’T. KNOW. THEM. Period.” I explained.

“Unbelievable,” he remarked while scratching his head. “The five of them are very multi-talented and not to mention, very cute and hot. You should get to know them,” he suggested.

“Tch, not only are you a weirdo, you’re also a fanboy. Very gay indeed,” I said as I gave him a thumbs down.

He suddenly pointed his wand at me. “Yah! For your info, I’m not gay! Just feminine! And there’s nothing wrong with being a fan! I just idolize them because they’re talented and not because they’re cute and adorable and funny…and hot…and have those big muscles…and kissable lips…” his eyes sparkled as he fantasized about his idols.

“Gay!” I commented upon seeing his actions.

He gave me an agitating look. “For the last time, I’M NOT GAY DAMMIT!”

“Fine, fine. Whatever,”

The clock suddenly struck twelve. “Oh, it’s time already,” he said as he looked at the clock.

He suddenly waved his hand in the air in a circular motion and started doing these weird dance movements while his eyes are closed. Gosh, this is more disturbing than watching a guy dance ballet.

He skipped, he jumped, he hopped, he leaped, he spun, until he finally stopped and made a weird pose. Then he pointed his wand directly at me.

The whole room beamed with light. I couldn’t see a thing.

All of a sudden, I felt my eyes close as everything turned pitch black.
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

1st C H A P T E R
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shiela's Fanfiction World :: DBSK Fanfictions :: A Twisted Fairytale-
Jump to: