Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Twisted Fairytale: PROLOGUE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

A Twisted Fairytale: PROLOGUE Empty
PostSubject: A Twisted Fairytale: PROLOGUE   A Twisted Fairytale: PROLOGUE EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:23 am

A Twisted Fairytale: PROLOGUE Dbsk-1

I'm living an ordinary and satisfying life.

I'm just a typical player who loves dating and doesn't care about anything else.

One word to describe my life: PERFECT

But hell, one day this strange person who calls himself a 'fairy godfather' suddenly appears in front of me.

Yes, this sounds like some fairytale but it's not. It's because of these reasons.

One, he's not a fairy godmother since he's a guy, duh. (thus the name fairy godfather) He wears tights, he carries a wand, and he's a fanboy of this so-called DBSK.

Two, instead of making my life a fairytale, he turns it into a nightmare. He said that as a consequence for being a player, I need to work as DBSK's manager. So he uses some of his bibbidy-bobbidy-doo magic to cast this curse on me.

Three, in order to return to my normal life, I need to make one of them fall in-love with me and give me a true love's kiss, and the time limit is six months.

Four, I don't know who or what DBSK is.

And five, HOW THE HELL COULD I MAKE A GUY FALL FOR ME IF I'M A GUY TOO?!?

Seriously, I'm in for some BIG trouble. Totally.
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

A Twisted Fairytale: PROLOGUE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shiela's Fanfiction World :: DBSK Fanfictions :: A Twisted Fairytale-
Jump to: