Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

9th C H A P T E R

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

9th C H A P T E R Empty
PostSubject: 9th C H A P T E R   9th C H A P T E R EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:44 am

“Let’s do our best!”

“DBSK hwaiting!”

The members said as they placed their hands together then waved it in the air. After that they went to the stage and started their concert.

“Gosh…these guys never run out of energy,” I muttered to myself while observing them backstage. “And there are so many damn fans,”

The program director chuckled. “As their manager, you still don’t know much about these guys huh? The love of the fans is what makes them energized. Can you believe that many people were still eager to buy a ticket even though it’s sold out?”

I gasped. “Whoa…they’re that famous?”

“Aish…you really don’t know anything…”

I just continued watching them. They gave their all on stage. They sung, they danced, and that Junsu even made some gags, which didn’t make me laugh at all. The audience is laughing like hell though. Dunno why…

“Thanks for the hard work!” they said altogether to the staff while bowing right after their two-hour concert.

“Aaahhh…that was tiring, but fun!” Junsu remarked while drinking a bottle of water.

“Yeah…but your gags sucked as usual…” Yoochun commented as he laughed at Junsu.

“Yah! Of course they don’t suck! The fans were laughing!”

“But that’s just because they don’t want to hurt your feelings hyung,” Changmin stated while wiping his sweat.

“You’re all mean!” Junsu protested as he went to the corner of the room and sulked.

“Yah! Stop bullying Junsu,” Yunho ordered.

I tried to suppress my laughter while watching these people. They act like little children. Except for this cold person who is just sitting and playing with his PSP, saying nothing. I’m talking about Jaejoong.

He noticed that I was staring at him, so he gave me a look. Then he looked away.

The nerve of that guy! Such a cold person!

“Yah, Manager, you should treat us for doing a good job at our concert,” Yunho said as he tapped my back.

“Eh? But I didn’t even get my monthly payment yet!”

Yunho suddenly laughed. “Haha! Just kidding! The owner of this stadium will treat us to dinner tonight,”

I gave out a sigh of relief. “Whew…good…”

Yoochun suddenly stretched out his arms. “Ahh…I feel like going out for an ice cream,”

Changmin immediately clung onto Yoochun. “Hyung~~~~!!! I wanna go too~~~!!!”

“Me too!” Junsu exclaimed as he clung onto Yoochun’s other arm.

Jaejoong stood up as well. “Sigh…I guess I’m coming too,”

“Aww…I wanna go too but I need to discuss some things with our manager. You guys go and have fun!” Yunho stated.

“Suit yourself, hyung. We’ll be going now, catch you guys at dinner,” Yoochun said as he went out of the stadium with the rest of the members.

“What a waste…I really want some ice cream,” Yunho protested as soon as they left.

“Well, you’re the leader so you’re the busy one,” I commented as I took out some papers. “Anyway, these are the lists of your upcoming activities. It seems that you have a tight schedule this week,”

“Ooh…let me see,” Yunho said as he walked towards me and leaned closer in order to see the documents. This made our faces go nearer and nearer each other.

“Oh, when is this one?” Yunho asked while pointing at a certain text in the document.

I was hyperventilating and so I kept on stuttering. “Oh…t-that would b-be on W-Wednesday…”

Yunho suddenly gave me a confused look. “Why do you sound so nervous? And why’s your face so red?”

I immediately slapped my own face and avoided looking at Yunho. “I-Is it? Ehehe…it’s normally like that when I’m tired…”

“Ahh…okay,” Yunho said as he stood up. “I’ll go get some food,”

Wait…this isn’t right. I should make a move while I have the chance. I’m all alone with Yunho…and I already decided last night that I’ll make him my next target.

“Wait…Yunho!!!” I called out to him before he was able to step out of the dressing room.

He looked back. “Hmm…what is it?”

I suddenly felt my body move on it’s own. I did the most surprising and gayest thing that a guy could ever do to his co-guy.

I freaking hugged Yunho from behind!

Complete silence…

. . . . .

. . .

. .

“WHAT THE FRIGGIN’ HELL!!!” Yunho exclaimed as he immediately took off my arms from his waist and ran to the corner of the room while catching his breath with a disheveled facial expression.

“Y-Yunho…I…” I tried explaining while going towards him.

“Stay back, Jinha!” he commanded as he squeezed himself at the walls. “Geez! What the hell was up with you!”

I crossed my arms and pouted. “But I…I’m a very lonely person!”

Yunho suddenly calmed himself down. “What are you saying?”

“I said I’m a very lonely person! Very lonely! As a guy…I never had a chance with love! Do you know how lonely that feels like?” I continued with my drama and tried to look as pitiful as possible. “Being a human being…I need some love too. I need it to fill the empty space in my heart!”

Yunho was frozen for a while. “Wow…that was…deep,”

I walked towards him, grabbed his shoulders, and looked deeply into his eyes. “Do you understand?”

He looked back, and nodded at me slowly. “Yes…yes I do!”

He suddenly removed my hands from his shoulder and took off his shirt which made my eyes open widely in shock.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa! You don’t have to go that far!” I exclaimed while covering my eyes…

…okay well at least I covered half of it. >.>

“Shush Jinha! It’s time that I, U-Know Yunho, will show you some loving!” he commanded as he took off his shirt completely.

“Wait…I think that this is sudden!” I continued to freak out (in joy) while half-covering my eyes.

“Jinha, look at me!”

“Waah…I can’t!”

“LOOK!”

“Why do I have to?” I asked even though I’m already looking.

“You have to look…because this is your first lesson!”

“Eh?” I asked with puzzlement.

Yunho smiled proudly while showing off his muscles. “If you want some love…you need to get these muscles first!”

All of my excitement suddenly faded away like dust…

“Jinha…are you okay?” Yunho asked while waving his hands in front of me.

“Yeah…I’m totally fine…” I replied bluntly.

“Did I…do the wrong thing?”

I shook my head lifelessly as I walked past him and picked up the documents. “Let’s continue with work…”

I was about to show him the papers when the clumsy me suddenly tripped on the sitting stool.

“Jinha!” Yunho called out as I closed my eyes and prepared myself for the big fall.

Waahhh…this is the end for me! It’s really the end! It’s definitely the en---

Surprisingly, I didn’t feel my head crashing on the floor. I slowly opened my eyes, and realized that I’m on top of Yunho!

And not just any Yunho…I’m on top of the hot, topless Yunho!!! >.<

And I’m touching his perfectly-built muscles!

AND our faces are only inches away from one another!

This is the moment that I’ve been looking for! The feeling is good! Perfect!

We continued to look at each other (dramatically) and so I grabbed the chance to smooch my lips and close my eyes.

Yep, I’m attempting to take a kiss from DBSK’s one and only leader.

Okay…almost there…I could feel Yunho’s lips already…

Almost ther----

“Jinha!” Yunho suddenly sat up and hit my chin hard.

“Ow!” I exclaimed while scratching my now red chin.

Yunho smiled widely at me and gave me a thumbs up. “Nice idea!”

I gave him a confused look. “Huh?”

He patted my back and continued smiling. “That was a good scene! It’s a good way to get some love from a girl! You pretend to trip, then when you fall on top of her, you slowly close your eyes and try to get a kiss from her! Whoa, Jinha! That’s brilliant! High-five!”

He extended his hands in the air, signaling a high-five. I laughed faintly and unwillingly slapped my palm against his.

Yunho stood up. “Well, I guess you already know a lot about getting love from girls now. I know you can do it,”

I stood up as well. “Hehe…yeah…”

He suddenly patted my back. “Good luck! Well, now let’s get back to work,”

I seriously wanted to cry. I was so close! Sooooo close! T-T

“Okay,” I finally said as I slowly nodded my head and picked up the documents which fell on the ground.

After that, we continued discussing about DBSK’s upcoming projects.

-The next day-

“Ahh…it’s done!” I exclaimed as I took out the chocolate cake that I baked. I always bake a cake for breakfast during Sundays.

I took the cake to the dining table. “Oh, I forgot about my milk,”

I quickly went back to the kitchen to get some milk.

“OOH CAKE!!!”

My instincts were correct. I already felt the presence of this food-crazed thief approaching.

I went back to the dining table faster than a lightning.

“Mine!!!” I shouted as I took the plate away from the monster’s grasp. Whew! Good thing I made it in time. “Don’t ever think about touching my precious cake, Changmin!”

Changmin glared as he pouted at me. “I was just gonna taste it!”

“And who made you a food taster?!? I worked hard for this cake! This is made from my sweat!”

“Eww…” Changmin remarked with a disgusted face.

“Don’t take it literally, you bimbo!”

“What’s with all this ruckus? Sheesh…so early in the morning,” Jaejoong suddenly appeared at the kitchen while yawning.

“Blame that thing over there!” I said while pointing at Changmin. “He tried to steal the cake that I worked hard for!”

“Oh…you mean this cake?” Jaejoong asked as he took a bite of the cake with a fork.

I didn’t even notice that he was already standing beside me!

“My caaaaaakkkkeeeee!!!” I shrilled while staring at my ruined masterpiece.

Changmin reached out his hands dramatically at Jaejoong. “Hyuuuuuung~~!!! Nooooooo~~!!! That cake is made of sweat~~!!!!”

I gave him a glare. “I said don’t take it literally!”

Jaejoong suddenly licked his lips. “Hmm…that was surprisingly…delicious.”

This made me and Changmin stare at each other in shock.

“I never thought that someone in this household could surpass my cooking. Jinha…you should definitely teach me how to make this,” Jaejoong continued.

“Eh? I-is it really delicious?” I tried reassuring.

Jaejoong nodded. “Will you teach me?”

I was still in disbelief, but I slowly nodded back.

Jaejoong suddenly did the impossible. Something that I have never seen before eversince I became their manager.

He smiled at me! I just saw his real smile!

“Thanks. Teach me this afternoon then,” he said as he smiled for the last time and walked out of the kitchen.

Oh great, I could feel my heart thumping again.
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com
emina20

9th C H A P T E R Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9th C H A P T E R   9th C H A P T E R EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:58 am

next chapter plz...!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

9th C H A P T E R
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shiela's Fanfiction World :: DBSK Fanfictions :: A Twisted Fairytale-
Jump to: