Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

8th C H A P T E R

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

8th C H A P T E R Empty
PostSubject: 8th C H A P T E R   8th C H A P T E R EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:45 am

“Jinha…do you feel the love now?”

“Ahh…well…”

“You’re burning up…”

“Well, that’s b-because…”

“Come on, don’t be shy!”

“Gah! Please stay away from me!” I commanded to the girls who were flirting with me disgustingly.

Okay you’re probably wondering why I’m here. Well you see, one hour ago…

-Flashback-

“Every person needs some love…I need someone to love me,”

Yoochun blinked while staring at me. “You…need love?”

I nodded sweetly. “Who doesn’t?”

Yoochun smiled back as he stood up and grabbed me. “I got it! Don’t worry my friend! I’ll help you out!”

“W-wait, where are we going?” I asked while getting dragged towards the car.

Yoochun winked at me. “To the place where love is everywhere!”

And that’s what brought me here. -_-

“Aww…Jinha, you’re so cute when you’re shy! But you know that you’re enjoying this,” the girl who was sitting in my lap said to me with a wink.

ENJOYING?!? I even wanna puke! I may be a guy on the outside, but I’m still a girl on the inside you know! This is absurd! I’m no lesbian!

“Could you please get off my lap?” I asked irritatingly.

Instead of getting off, she just squished herself more! The nerve of this girl! If she doesn’t get off, I’m afraid her big, heavy butt will break my legs!

“Jinha…you’re really cute!” a girl who was sitting to my left remarked after pinching my cheek.

“Ow! What the---“ I exclaimed as my head turned red in anger.

“Aww…you’re blushing! That’s so cute!” the girl on my right commented.

“Ooh…I totally love your cuteness! Let me kiss you!” the girl on my lap stated while puckering her lips and aiming it towards mine.

“Not in a million years!!!” I exclaimed as I covered her smooching mouth with my hand.

But hell, this girl is persistent! She kept on trying to steal a kiss from me no matter how hard I try to push her darn face away!

“YOOCHUN!!!”

“What?”

Yoochun ran towards me as soon as I called his name. “What’s wrong Jinha?”

“What’s wrong? You’re asking me what’s wrong?!? THIS IS SO WRONG!!! Why the hell did you bring me to this place?!?” I asked furiously while trying to stand up from where I was sitting wherein a crowd of girls were swarming around me.

Yoochun just shrugged. “Well you did say that you need some love…so I took you here,”

“That’s not the kind of love that I was talking about!”

“Hmm…what is it then?”

I suddenly silenced myself. I can’t say it right now! It would be too awkward! Dammit! And the atmosphere was already good when I said it earlier! But then he mistook it for something else!

“Aish…never mind,” I replied while avoiding his gaze.

“Okay…I’ll go back to my table then. You should just continue with what you are doing here. Have fun!” he stated as he bid goodbye to me and turned around.

I slowly tilted my head towards my table and saw those weird, flirty girls smiling maniacally at me, waiting for my return.

I quickly looked away and ran after Yoochun.

“Yoochun! Take me with youuuuuu!!!” I exclaimed as I clung tightly onto Yoochun’s arm.

“Ow! Yah! Aren’t you enjoying yourself over there?” he asked while trying to remove my hands from his arm.

“Are you crazy?!? I’m being tortured over there! They want to harass me for pete’s sake!!!”

Yoochun suddenly laughed at me. “Pwahahaha! You’re one weird and crazy guy! How could you be afraid of girls?”

I blushed out of embarrassment. “I…I’m not! I’m just a…a pure guy! I don’t like girls with thick make-ups or very short dresses!”

What a lie. How could I hate these kinds of girls, when I’m actually one of them when I was still a girl?

After I said that, Yoochun suddenly looked at me with a very very very sweet, cute, and angelic smile! Gosh! It felt as if a spotlight was shining brightly at him while he got surrounded by rose petals in this dark club!

“That’s very sweet of you, Jinha.” He complimented while patting my head.

I swear, that look on his face while smiling at me is enough to make me die. It’s just so…so…well, it’s indescribable.

“T-thanks…” I said while trying to prevent myself from blushing.

“So…how was it?” Yoochun asked as soon as we arrived in the condo’s parking lot. We just got home from the club.

“It was fine, except for all those weird girls trying to molest me,” I replied.

He chuckled as he hit my back with his fist. “Hehe, silly guy.”

Moments later, we arrived at their room. Yoochun took out the key and opened the door.

We stepped inside and saw the rest of the members all waiting at the living room. Yunho was walking back and forth as he gave us a glare which made us gulp.

“Y-you’re all still awake?” Yoochun asked while scratching his head.

The four of them nodded coldly.

I tried to laugh faintly. “Ehehe…but it’s already 2:00 am,”

“Exactly,” Yunho said as he stopped on his tracks and tapped his foot on the floor. “It’s 2:00 am! Why did the two of you came home this late in the hour?!?”

Both of us got speechless. Leader-sshi is one scary guy when he’s angry.

Changmin suddenly stood up and pointed at us. “Hah! You’re really gonna get it! You’re definitely gonna get it! You’ll definitely get scolded by hyung! Haha!”

“Sit down Changmin!” Yunho commanded which made Changmin sit down immediately like some kind of dog. Hah! Serves him right! That devil!

“Well? Aren’t you guys gonna explain anything?”

Yoochun was about to answer when I suddenly stepped out. “Yunho…actually…it’s my fault. I was feeling sad and lonely, and so I asked Yoochun to take me out and help me enjoy myself. He was being nice to me by giving me company,” I immediately looked a Yunho with my puppy eyes. “Please…spare us…”

Yunho stared at me for a while, then he sighed. “Okay…I understand that you’re lonely since this is your first time working here. So…I’ll let you two of the hook,”

Yes! My cute puppy eyes are definitely irresistible even as a guy! Yunho got moved by me! Success!

“Thanks Yunho…” I said as I smiled at him.

“Wait! This is unfair! Once, I went out to buy some food at the convenience store at 10:00 pm, and you scolded me when I got home! What the hell!” Changmin protested.

“Changmin, this is a different situation. And besides, why are you bringing that up? It’s the past,” Yunho explained.

Changmin frowned and pouted. “But hyung! Not fair!”

“Just go to sleep Changmin. The rest of you should go to sleep as well,”

And so the members obeyed the leader and went to their respective beds. Yoochun went to sleep as well since he’s really tired and he kinda got drunk.

Since I remembered that I still have some paperworks to do, I decided to just stay awake until morning.

“You sure you don’t wanna sleep?” Yunho asked while handing out a cup of coffee to me.

I took it and thanked him. “Nah…there’s still a lot of work to do. I’ll just sleep tomorrow during my free time.”

“Well, since you’re really hardworking, I guess I’ll just accompany you,” Yunho declared as he took a seat in front of me.

“Eh? You sure? But you still have work tomorrow,”

He just smiled. “I’m used to staying awake. And just like you, I’ll just sleep tomorrow during free time,”

“Hehe, thanks for the company then.”

“No problem,” he said as he took a sip of his coffee.

While doing the paperworks, I decided to open a conversation with him.

“Say…Yunho, you’re really strict with the members huh?”

He chuckled as he nodded. “Of course. They need to be disciplined,”

“But don’t you think that they’re too old to be disciplined?”

“Yep, but even though they’re already old, they still act childish and do things which they think are fun. That’s why I need to monitor them every now and then.” Yunho replied.

“Wow, you’re like the father figure of the group then,”

“Hehe, that’s exactly how it is. In this group, I’m the father and Jaejoong is the mother, since he loves to cook and do household chores.” Yunho stated with a laugh.

“I think you’ll be a good father in the future,”

Yunho smiled brightly as he looked at me with his gleaming eyes. “Thanks! I really want to live a happy life with my future family someday! I’ll take good care of my wife and kids! Sigh…this is why I must be careful in choosing my future wife. Once I find the right one for me, I’ll never let her go and I’ll make sure to take care of her always,”

I’m amazed of how Yunho thinks ahead for the future. He has a really simple dream, and he’s a very caring person. He does deserve to be called the leader of DBSK.

I’m already imagining myself as his future wife! Wow, I’ll probably live like a queen since Yunho will always be by my side and take care of me always!

Aah…that’s the kind of married life that I’ve been dreaming of.

Next target…spotted!

Prepare yourself, Jung Yunho.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com
she

8th C H A P T E R Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8th C H A P T E R   8th C H A P T E R EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:06 pm

ahaha.. min-oppa is ssssoooo cute!
Back to top Go down
emina20

8th C H A P T E R Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8th C H A P T E R   8th C H A P T E R EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:02 am

haha..!!changmin is such a devil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

8th C H A P T E R Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8th C H A P T E R   8th C H A P T E R Empty

Back to top Go down

8th C H A P T E R
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shiela's Fanfiction World :: DBSK Fanfictions :: A Twisted Fairytale-
Jump to: