Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

7th C H A P T E R

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

7th C H A P T E R Empty
PostSubject: 7th C H A P T E R   7th C H A P T E R EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:59 am

“W-w-what am I hiding? There’s n-nothing to hide,” I said while sweating profusely.

Jaejoong got nearer and nearer which made me more pressured. He’s like a psychologist and an interrogator with the way he looks at me. “Then explain everything that we found in this room of yours,”

“A-are you somehow…you know…homosexual?” Junsu asked nervously.

I gave him a glare which made him hide behind Yoochun’s back.

“What did you just say?” I asked.

Changmin replied for Junsu. “Hyung asked you if you are homosexual. To make it simpler for a dummy like you, it means, are you gay? A Cross-dresser? Transsexual?”

“I know what he was trying to ask you bimbo! And I clearly know what a homosexual person is! The thing is, I don’t belong to those kinds of people!” I exclaimed while raising my eyebrows at him.

“What are you then?” Jaejoong asked coldly again.

I took a deep breath and sighed. “Well, I told my sister that I’m gonna be living with you guys, and so she asked me if she could occupy my apartment for the meantime. I agreed, and so she moved here. That explains all the girly stuff that you can find here,” I said calmly acting as if all the things that I blurted out are true.

“Then how come you have the key?” Changmin asked while tapping his foot.

I rolled my eyes at him. “It’s a spare key you twit! A spare key!”

“Oh…”

“Well, now that our questions are finally answered, I think it’s time that we go back to the compound. We weren’t able to finish our rehearsals,” Yunho reminded.

And so we all went out of the apartment and went back to the compound. They resumed their rehearsals while I busied myself with mind-boggling paper works and some other stuff.

“Yah! Jinha! I need a towel!” Changmin commanded.

I quickly ran to the dressing room to fetch a towel for the little devil.

“Jinha! Where’s my water? Hurry!” Jaejoong demanded while I lent Changmin his towel.

I ran to the dressing room again to get Jaejoong’s uber-so-expensive seltzer water.

“Jinha! Can I have a coffee please?” Yunho asked.

“Will you please comb my hair?” Yoochun asked too.

“Jinha!”

Jinha!!!”

“JINHA!!!”

I swear, my head is about to explode! Jinha this, Jinha that, it’s always Jinha!

“J-Jinha…”

I turned around with an agitating and pissed look to face the person calling out to me.

“For the love of God! Quit asking me to do hellish tasks! I’m a manager, not a personal servant! I’m already having problems with the paper works dammit!”

I realized that the person calling me is Junsu. And I just shouted at him loudly. I forgot the fact that he’s such a scaredy-cat.

“B-b-b-but…I just want to give you some snacks since I noticed how tired you are…” he said nervously while handing out a juice and sandwich to me as his hands trembled.

I took it from him gently while my face showed an expression of guilt. “T-thanks,” then I gave him a wide smile and stretched my hands out so that I could give him a hug.

S#it. Wrong move.

Junsu ran away in an incredible speed after seeing me do that. It’s as if he just seen a ghost or something. Then I looked at the mirror and---OMG! WTF?!?

After seeing my own face, I wanted to run away myself!

Messy hair, eyebags, pale lips, oily face, and a wet underarm! No wonder Junsu got so creeped out!

Ugh! And to think that the guy was being so nice to me!

After seeing my horrible appearance, I scrunched down in the corner of the dressing room while facing the wall.

I was still sulking out of depression when somebody tapped me from behind all of a sudden.

“Jinha…how’s it go---OH HOLY F*CKING GAY COW IN LEATHER BOOTS! What the hell happened to you?!?” Toots exclaimed in shock as soon as I turned around to face him.

“Stress…” I replied lifelessly.

“Tsk, tsk…horrible…” he remarked while he shook his head.

“Don’t rub it in,” I requested while I scratched my head which made my hair more messy. “What are you doing here anyways?”

“I was just checking up on you. This is only the beginning, and you’re already experiencing this much?”

I nodded idly. “This is hell,”

“Aww, come on! It’s not that bad! You’ll get used to this somehow! Cheer up! Now give me big smile!” he said while encouraging me.

I suddenly gave him a big, unwilling smile.

“Eeeeekkkkk!!!” he shrieked in shock as he covered his face to avoid seeing me.

I hit his shoulder with my fist in annoyance. “Sheesh, you’re so exaggerated! You asked for a smile so I gave you one!”

“Whatever! That smile was the scariest thing in the world! Aish, I’ll go now! I’ll come back for a visit once you’re not stressed anymore,” Toots said as he waved his wand in the air, making him disappear in a puff of smoke.

I took a deep breath as soon as he left. I’m really stressed out. I could feel my half-opened eyes almost dropping completely.

I saw a bottle of water at the table near me. It’s only a few steps away.

“Water…water…” I whispered to myself while staggering my way towards the table.

“So tired…need water…” those were the last words that I uttered before blacking out completely.

“Ugh…my head hurts…” I complained while rubbing my head as I woke up and found myself in the couch of the living room of DBSK’s condo.

“Oh, so you’re awake,”

I turned around and saw Yoochun sitting at the couch behind me while reading a book.

“Ahh…what happened?” I asked while stretching my hands.

“Well, we were done rehearsing so we went to the dressing room, and we were surprised to find you lying at the floor. It seems that you have fainted due to stress,” he explained.

“Oh…then how did I end up here?”

“The five of us helped one another in carrying you here,” he replied as he turned the page of his book.

“Ahh…so that’s it…well, thanks,”

He gave me a quick smile. Then went back to reading.

“Oh yeah…when we found you unconscious in the dressing room, Jaejoong and Changmin were both laughing hysterically,” Yoochun said as he chuckled. “Good thing that Yunho bonked their heads and ordered them to help us carry you,”

My head boiled in anger upon hearing that. “Those two demons! They really don’t know how to value life! Aish!”

“Whoa, calm down. No worries, Leader-sshi will take care of those two,” he assured as he winked at me.

I suddenly felt my whole face blush upon getting winked at by this guy. He has some amazing charisma and appeal.

“D-Do you think that the members will be able to accept me soon?”

He paused from reading and thought for a while. “Hmm…I think so. Only time will tell, but I’m sure that time will come. I even like you already,”

After saying that, he smiled sweetly at me. He smiled with his pretty, luscious lips! OH GOD I’M DYING HERE!

Shoot. I shouldn’t be flustered with his smile, or else my whole face will turn as red as a tomato. Wait, I think it’s very red already.

“R-really man? You like me?” I mustered the courage to ask.

“Yep. It’s because I can see all of your efforts. I’m amazed at how much you try so hard, even if it’s only your first day of work. AND I’m impressed about the way you deal with all the embarrassments that you encounter,” he stated while reading his book.

I felt myself blush again, and so I slapped myself hard on the face.

Okay…that hurt. But it’s a must.

Anyways, I noticed that Yoochun and I are the only ones around.

“Hey, where are the others?”

“Oh…they all went out for ice cream. Those guys are old, but still very childish. The one who got excited the most was Changmin. He never holds back when it comes to food. Pfft…that kid is really something,” Yoochun replied.

“Oh…but, how come you didn’t go with them?”

“Hmm…I have a date today so I can’t come. And besides, I just can’t ditch my date. That would be rude. For me, girls are precious gems that must be treated with care,” he stated while his eyes sparkled romantically.

Knowing that he’s some sort of a player too, and knowing that he treasures girls a lot, made me really stunned and amazed.

That’s when it hit me. Yoochun might be my soulmate! I can feel it! I can feel some sort of attachment with him!

My mission will begin with him! I finally found my first target!

Okay, it might be weird to confess to him right now since I’m still a guy, but it doesn’t matter if he feels the same way for me too. He just said that he liked me, right?

It occurred to me that he might be able to bring me back to normal.

He was still preoccupied with reading and so I secretly crept towards his seat and sat next to him.

He felt my presence, so he turned and saw my face leaning closely against his.

I looked at him deeply and seriously in the eyes.

“Yoochun…shouldn’t I get a reward for stressing myself out with work?”

He was surprised with how close our faces were, so he shoved away a little. “W-what kind of reward do you mean?”

I smiled sweetly at him. “Every person needs some love…I need someone to love me,” I blurted it out frankly and followed it with a wink.

There. The words are finally out. Did my charm affect him?

What could his answer be?

Last edited by Admin on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com
she

7th C H A P T E R Empty
PostSubject: ??   7th C H A P T E R EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:06 am

WTF? ahahaha.pls update soon;]]
Back to top Go down
emina20

7th C H A P T E R Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7th C H A P T E R   7th C H A P T E R EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:56 am

waaaaaaaaa..!!why did she tell that?!?! Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

7th C H A P T E R Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7th C H A P T E R   7th C H A P T E R Empty

Back to top Go down

7th C H A P T E R
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shiela's Fanfiction World :: DBSK Fanfictions :: A Twisted Fairytale-
Jump to: