Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

6th C H A P T E R

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

6th C H A P T E R Empty
PostSubject: 6th C H A P T E R   6th C H A P T E R EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm

I drove as fast as I could towards my apartment.

What could have happened over there?

I parked my car at the apartment’s parking lot and quickly took the elevator towards the 5th floor.

Upon arriving at the hallway of the 5th floor, my mouth fell wide open.

BOYS. LOTS AND LOTS OF BOYS.

They’re piling up in front of the door of my room.

I looked closely, and noticed that all of them are my boyfriends! Whoa, I never thought that I had this many.

I calmed myself down, and slowly approached the crowd of guys.

“Ehem…excuse me, umm…what are you all doing here?” I asked.

They all turned to glare at me. “Are you one of us too?” they asked altogether.

I gulped as beads of sweat fell down my cheek. “O-one of you? W-what are you all talking about?”

One guy stepped out and eyed me. “You’re one of Jinha’s boyfriends too, right?”

“N-n-no…I’m…I’m, uhh…her brother…ehehehe,” I tried to reason out.

Another guy walked towards me. “If that’s the case, let me tell you then,”

I backed off a little. “T-tell me what?”

His face got nearer and nearer to mine. “Let me tell you this…I NEVER KNEW THAT YOUR SIS IS SUCH A PLAYER!!!” he exclaimed as he shouted loudly which almost broke my eardrums.

“Yeah! Just look at all of us! There are so many of us here!”

I wiped my sweat. “Why don’t we just talk about this calmly and---“

“No! We want Jinha to explain to us right now!” they all shouted in chorus.

“B-but…Jinha’s out of the country right now…” I explained.

“Where? Japan? America? Just tell me, and I’ll follow her right away!” my uber so rich boyfriend stated.

Gosh. I hate that guy. He’s too full of himself, always bragging about his money. But he’s a cutie…and that’s a good thing.

My uber so poor boyfriend suddenly stepped out. “Lucky you…you have lots of money. I even had to break my piggy bank just to get here,”

That boyfriend of mine is really in a state of crisis. But he’s superbly cute, so yeah.

“Well, according to my analysis, if we go to America right now, we’ll have to travel 6,543 miles which is equivalent to 10,531 kilometers or 5,686 nautical miles. And so, we’ll be able to get there within 13 hours and 15 minutes. By the time we get there, she might have escaped already since her brother called her already through long distance call,” my insanely smart boyfriend said as he adjusted his glasses.

That guy never fails to make my mind twist and turn and make my nose bleed. But hell, he looks a lot like Harry Potter, sooooo I just endured all of his smart blabberings whenever we go out.

“I may not understand what you are talking about, but still, we need to find Jinha!” my insanely dumb boyfriend remarked.

He’s the complete opposite of my nerdy boyfriend. Believe it. He doesn’t even memorize the multiplication table. But then again, he’s cute! So what?

One particular boyfriend of mine stepped out. Out of all the guys that I’ve dated, he’s the one whom I loved the most. I took him very seriously.

He stood in front of the crowd of guys and grinned. “Tsk…what’s the point of following her? She cheated on us! But oh well…I understand why she did that. She clearly doesn’t want to waste her charm on one guy only. I did the same thing too. Whenever we date, I would excuse myself to the bathroom to talk to my other girlfriends.”

I felt my heart being crushed. This is the first time that I experienced this kind of feeling. I wanted to cry, but I held back. I’m a man right now dammit! I can’t cry in front of these guys!

All of a sudden, my boyfriends looked at the ground and threw away all the bouquets that they brought along.

“He’s right. She played with us. She doesn’t deserve being chased,”

After that, they all walked out of the hallway and left the apartment.

I sighed while seeing them disappear.

I suddenly noticed that a certain guy was left behind. He’s the boyfriend whom I never gave much attention too. It’s because he’s a just a very simple and ordinary guy.

“Y-you’re still here?”

His head was facing the floor as he nodded. I noticed him sniffing.

“Yah, are you crying?” I asked as I walked towards him.

“No…” he replied while wiping his cheeks.

“Oh come on, it’s obvious that you’re crying.”

He sniffed again as he raised his head. “Knowing that she was just playing with me, it hurts a lot. To tell you the truth, she’s my first girlfriend,” he paused to wipe his tears. “I was so happy when she accepted my feelings. Even though we’re not that rich, I still did everything to make her happy. And even though she’s not spending so much time with me, I still prevented myself from being angry. I tried to understand her, even if we only meet once in 2 weeks,”

I suddenly felt a sense of guilt. I have never seen a guy cry in front of me. And moreover, he’s crying because of me. I never knew that he felt this way for me.

I patted his head and tried comforting him. “In behalf of my sister, I’m truly sorry. You don’t deserve this kind of pain since you’re such a good guy.” I smiled at him. “I hope that you’ll learn to move on, and find a girl who will never hurt you,”

He looked at me, then he smiled back. “Your smile reminds me of Jinha. Thanks a lot for comforting me,” he said as he walked away and went inside the elevator.

After he left, I took the keys for my apartment and went inside.

I slouched at the couch and reflected about what happened earlier.

I realized that being a player brings pain not only to the boys that I’ve played with, but also to me.

To think that the guy whom I valued the most wasn’t taking me seriously, while the guy whom I just took for granted was head over heels for me. How ironic.

“Sigh…I never thought that I would be in this situation.”

All of a sudden, my door bell rang. I quickly stood up and opened the door.

“Yah! Jinha! What happened?!? We saw a crowd of guys in the parking lot as we made our way here!”

I had to cover my eyes to avoid from being blinded by these creatures’ radiance.

Yep, it’s DBSK, in a flash.

“What are you all doing here?” I asked.

“Well, you said that something happened in your apartment before leaving the compound. And so, right after our rehearsal, we immediately rushed towards here to see what’s wrong,” Yunho explained.

“Actually…me and Jaejoong-hyung just got dragged along---“ Changmin tried to say.

“Shush!” Yoochun commanded as he covered Changmin’s mouth.

“Well, aren’t you gonna let us in?” Yunho asked while trying to peep inside.

Oh no. They can’t! They must not! NO!

“Umm…my place is kinda messy right now so—“

“I’m going in,” Jaejoong said as he walked pass me and entered my apartment.

“Yah! Who gave you the permission to enter?” I asked as I pointed at him.

He just shrugged. “What’s the big deal?”

“Why you little!” I asked while my blood boiled in rage.

Before I knew it, the rest of the members went inside as well.

“You call this messy? It’s so clean! It’s as if a girl lives here!” Yoochun commented.

All of them looked around the room.

“Whoa, who’s this?” Junsu asked upon seeing my picture as a girl near the television.

I quickly snatched it from him. “Mine! Don’t touch!”

“Okay, okay, fine.” Junsu said. “But who’s that?”

“This…this is…my umm…sister! Yeah, she’s my sister!” I replied.

“Whoa…such a pretty sister,” Junsu commented as he looked at the photo again.

I blushed upon hearing his compliment. He just said that I’m pretty! Well, I already know that, but hearing it from one of the members of a hot Asian group, I feel so beautiful now!

Yoochun walked towards us and looked at the picture as well. “Yeah, your sister’s really pretty. She looks just like you. Mind introducing us to her?”

Junsu immediately bonked Yoochun’s head. “Yah! You’re player senses are tingling again!”

Yoochun rubbed his head. “Ouch! I’m just trying to be nice! Sheesh!”

The rest of the members took a peek at the picture as well.

Without any warning, Changmin suddenly snatched the picture from my grasp and examined it. “Hmm…what’s so pretty about this girl? She’s just an ordinary girl to me,”

“Oh shut up!” I commanded while trying to retrieve the picture from the demon food monster.

He held the picture high in the air, and since he was very tall, I wasn’t able to reach it.

Good thing was that Yunho took it from Changmin and gave it back to me. “Behave Changmin, or else we won’t take you to the ice cream shop,”

Changmin just pouted as he walked towards the couch and crossed his arms. “Fine,”

I glanced at Changmin and stuck out my tongue. Then I looked back at Yunho. “Thanks a lot,”

“You’re welcome,” he gave me a smile. “Anyway, where’s your sister? Is she here right now?”

I shook my head. “Nope, she’s currently out of town,”

“Oh I see,” Yunho said as he and the members continued to look around.

I eyed them carefully to make sure that they won’t find anything suspicious in my room.

Everything seems to be fine and-----HOLY CRAP! Where the hell did the two demons go?!?

I quickly looked around to search for them. I can’t believe that they managed to escape my sight that quickly!

I was still on the verge of my search when I suddenly heard some murmurings coming from my room.

Could it be that…OH HELL NO!

I quickly opened the door to my room and, as expected, the two demons of all the demons are in there! And they messed up with my cabinet! And my underwear and clothes are scattered everywhere! And they are laughing evilly!

And now I could feel my eyes burning and my whole blood rising to my head!

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?!?!?!?!??!?!?!”

“Whoa! What happened?” Yoochun asked as he rushed towards my room along with the other members.

I stared at my poorly demolished room while clenching my fist.

“What? We were just looking around,” Changmin said as he shrugged.

“YOU CALL THIS LOOKING AROUND?!? AND WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO ENTER HERE IN MY ROOM?!?” I asked with rage.

“The door was open,” Jaejoong replied coldly.

That’s it. I’ll definitely kill them this time! Forget about my mission! We’re talking about human rights here!!!

“DIEEEEEEE!!!!” I exclaimed as I ran towards them preparing to give them a taste of my fury.

I noticed that I wasn’t moving. OH GREAT. Yunho is holding my shoulders trying to stop me.

“LET GO DAMMIT! This is too much!” I commanded.

“Calm down Jinha! Violence won’t be able to help. I’ll punish those two for you,”

I was still breathing heavily like a crazy, war freak bull. Then I tried to calm myself down. I must control my temper!

Noticing that I was already calming myself down, Yunho let go of my shoulders. Junsu suddenly handed out a glass of water to me.

I took it and emptied all the contents in one gulp.

Yunho walked towards Changmin and Jaejoong and glared at them. “Explain yourselves,”

Jaejoong just sighed. “Just like what Changmin said, we were just looking around,”

Changmin nodded. “Yeah! And hyung, take a look at those!” he pointed at my scattered clothes on the floor. “They’re obviously a girl’s clothing!”

Jaejoong kneeled down and picked up my underwear. Take note: HE PICKED UP MY UNDERWEAR AND WAVED IT IN THE AIR LIKE SOME SORT OF FLAG!!!

Ugh! The nerve of this guy!

“This is obviously something that a girl would wear,” Jaejoong remarked.

“Yeah, and besides, there’s only one room in this apartment and so this couldn’t possibly be your sister’s room since this apartment is yours, right?” Changmin theorized.

I gulped while bathing in sweat. “Wha…I…I uhh…”

Jaejoong walked towards me and eyed me suspiciously. “Jinha, what are you hiding?”

Last edited by Admin on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com
she

6th C H A P T E R Empty
PostSubject: oh holy crap.   6th C H A P T E R EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:01 am

ahaha. changmin and jaejoong don't have manners! ahaha just kidding.:]]]]]]]
Back to top Go down
emina20

6th C H A P T E R Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th C H A P T E R   6th C H A P T E R EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:48 am

waaaaaaa..!!finally read this..^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6th C H A P T E R Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th C H A P T E R   6th C H A P T E R Empty

Back to top Go down

6th C H A P T E R
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shiela's Fanfiction World :: DBSK Fanfictions :: A Twisted Fairytale-
Jump to: