Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

5th C H A P T E R

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

5th C H A P T E R Empty
PostSubject: 5th C H A P T E R   5th C H A P T E R EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:25 am

“Yah! Wake up already!”

I heard I voice command to me in my sleep. Perhaps I’m dreaming…

“YAH! WAKE UP DAMMIT!!!”

This time, I twitched in surprise as I rubbed my sleepy eyes.

“Aish! What was that about?” I asked in annoyance.

Upon getting a clearer view of the room, I saw the two devils standing in front of my bed with their eyebrows crossed and their hands on their hips.

“Do you know what time it is already?” Jaejoong asked while tapping his foot on the floor.

“Do you know that we’re really busy today?” Changmin asked too with a creepy, pissed face.

“DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO?!?”

“DO YOU KNOW THAT I’M HUNGRY?!?”

I covered my ears due to all the loud yelling and scolding. Sheesh! This people are so despicable!

“Whoa, whoa! Enough! Stop scolding me so early in the morning!” I commanded.

“Early? You call this early?!? It’s almost noon! We have a lot of things to do, and as our manager, we are your responsibility!” Jaejoong remarked angrily.

Changmin nodded as he gave me a glare. “Yeah! But instead of working, you’re here sleeping! What kind of manager are you?!?”

“Yah! Even though were just at the same age, I’m still your manager you know! So stop yelling at me and give me some respect!” I reasoned out.

“A manager like you doesn’t deserve any of our respect!” Changmin said sarcastically.

Oh brother. This is such a pain in the @ss. Somebody please remove these two douchebags from my sight.

I quickly threw aside my blanket and stood up in order to satisfy these two demons.

“Okay, I’m awake now, so quit complaining, okay?”

They just rolled their eyes. “Just go get dressed already. We need to go to the compound as soon as possible,” Jaejoong commanded.

I sighed as I made my way to the bathroom. Ugh, these boys are giving me headaches.

I took off my clothes and started taking a shower. My job is gonna start today and---

“Jinha, I totally forgot my towel so---“

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!”

I quickly screamed after seeing Yunho enter the bathroom all of a sudden. He just saw me naked! Why the hell didn’t he knock?!?

“J-Jinha…”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!”

I continued to scream while searching for a towel to cover my body.

“Wait, Jinha…”

“AAAAAAAAAHHH-----hmmmppfff---“

I wasn’t able to resume my screaming since Yunho covered my mouth.

“Sheesh! What was wrong with you?” he asked as he let go of my mouth.

“Pervert! Maniac!” I exclaimed while pointing at him.

He just gave me a confused look. “Huh?”

“What ‘huh’ are you talking about? How can you remain so calm after seeing my whole body?!?”

He remained silent for a while, then he chuckled all of a sudden.

“Seriously Jinha, what’s wrong with you? We’re all guys here you know, it’s not like there’s something to see in your body. Pfft,” he said as he took his towel and went out of the bathroom, leaving me with my mouth wide open.

@#*%&$&*#%!!!!!!!!!!!

I cursed inside my mind after realizing that I Jinha, the mentally retarded bimbo, had made a fool of herself once again.

I totally forgot that I’m a guy! I should’ve acted like I didn’t care!

But no! Instead of being cool, I squealed at the top of my lungs like a little sissy girl! BUT I’M A GUY!!!

I banged my head in the wall numerous times and stomped on the ground.

After mourning over my misery, I walked out of the bathroom like a ghost.

As I was making my way towards my room, I could see Changmin at the corner of my eye, and I think I saw him laughing.

I stopped walking for a moment and looked at them. They suddenly looked away.

I saw Jaejoong mumbling something to Yoochun, which made him laugh. Yunho was just reading a book calmly, as if nothing happened.

Changmin was also reading a book while laughing faintly. I wonder if he’s laughing at the book, or at me. But seriously, what kind of funny things can you read in a biology book?!?

Yep. He’s probably laughing at me. Ugh, that devil.

I looked around some more and noticed Junsu hiding behind the couch. He peeped a little to look at me. I looked back at him, which made him shiver and hide deeper behind the couch.

What is this guy’s problem?!? Why is he so afraid of me?!?

I sighed as I continued my way towards my room. I quickly dressed up and placed the papers that Jaejoong gave me in a folder.

Moments later, we were already on our way to the compound. No one talked, everyone was quiet along the way.

Me, well I just covered my face with the folder out of embarrassment. How I wish I could disappear right at that time.

Upon arriving at the compound, we went straight to the dressing room. Some make-up artists immediately entered the room and started beautifying the members.

The Program Director suddenly approached me. “Hey, you’re DBSK’s manager, right?”

“Yeah, I am,” I replied lethargically and without energy.

“Uhh…well, I need you to go through these documents,” he said as he showed me some papers. “Oh, and I need you to sign some of these, but you must read them first, okay?” then he gave me another file of papers.

I nodded with an unliving expression as I stared at the file of documents.

So…many…papers…

Okay, I officially have a phobia for papers now.

My mind was still blank when I suddenly felt someone tap me from behind.

I turned my head and saw Yunho.

“Yah, about what happened earlier---“

“Oh, please, I don’t want to remember any of it. You see, during that time, I was---“

He suddenly raised his hands ordering me to stop talking. “No need to explain. You must have been nervous since it’s your first day or work. I understand that you still need to adjust with your new life with us. We need to adjust as well. So, we’re cool,”

He suddenly flashed me a smile. “I want you to forget about everything that happened. Erase all the embarrassing memories that you experienced. I’ll tell the other members to forget about it as well. Work is work, so let’s just focus more on it, okay?”

I nodded as I smiled back and shook his hand. “Okay. Thanks,”

“No problem,” he said as he walked away and rehearsed with the rest of the members.

I felt my heart lightened a bit. Yunho’s right. It takes time to adjust, and sooner or later, I’ll get used to the environment that I’m currently in.

Right now, I must focus on my work and do my best.

I also need to think of a way to start my mission on making one of them fall for me.

Oh well, I’ll think about that later. As for now, I must concentrate on my duties as a manager.

I sat down and started reading some of the documents one by one.

“No more paper phobia for me! Jinha, hwaiting!”

“Jinha hwaiting!” Toots suddenly appeared in front of me which made me fall from my seat.

“Oh sh---Toots! What the hell! I thought I told you to stop making a surprise appearance!” I exclaimed as I stood up sat back down.

He just giggled. “Oh, sorry dear. I just have a very urgent thing to tell you,”

“Aish, what is it? And please make it quick, some of the staff might see me here talking to nothing. They’ll think that I’m retarded,”

“Oh nonsense darling. They’re all busy right now so they won’t notice you.” He said as he looked around the compound.

“So, what is it?” I asked.

He quickly looked back at me. “Jinha, something is happening in your apartment,”

My eyes suddenly widened. “What happened?!?” I asked curiously.

“Go see for yourself,” Toots said as he grinned and disappeared in the air.

“Toots?!? Aish, where’s that person now?” I asked to myself as I stood up and walked towards Yunho.

What could have happened at my apartment?
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

5th C H A P T E R
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shiela's Fanfiction World :: DBSK Fanfictions :: A Twisted Fairytale-
Jump to: