Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

4th C H A P T E R

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

4th C H A P T E R Empty
PostSubject: 4th C H A P T E R   4th C H A P T E R EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:24 am

“Whew, I’m finally away from the embarrassment,” I sighed in relief as I sat down at my apartment’s couch.

Well, I know very well that that was only the beginning. We’ll be together for six freaking months for pete’s sake! I’m sure that a lot more embarrassing things will happen.

Which is why I need to let go of my girly self for a while. I must act like a man!

“Jinha, you’re the man!!!” I shouted loudly.

“Yeah, you’re the man!” an irritating and familiar voice said behind me.

I slowly tilted my head towards my back. I hope it’s not him! I hope it’s not him!

Oh for crying out loud. It’s him alright. Ugh.

“Hi!” he greeted as he waved his hands at me while sitting in the air with his legs crossed.

“Everytime I see you, my stomach just wants to turn,” I stated upon seeing him.

“Aww, why my dear? Are you still holding grudges against me for turning you into a guy?” he asked teasingly.

“You despicable being. You make me want to puke!” I exclaimed.

“Pfft…haha! You funny, silly boy,” he said as he covered his mouth while giggling.

I gave him a disgusted expression.

He cleared out his throat and waved his wand in the air, making a luggage poof right into my eyes.

“Those are the things that you need for your stay at DBSK’s condo. Now you’re good to go,” he said as he flashed me an insolent smile.

“Whatever.” I said as I opened the bag and shuffled through some clothes. “I need to change first. I’m already bathing in sweat,”

I took out a blue shirt from the bag and turned my back against Toots. Then I took off my current shirt. I’m a guy anyway, so it’s no big deal to strip in front of a guy.

“Jinha…”

I heard Toots call out to me. I suddenly turned around with a pissed expression, but as soon as I turned around to face him, his hideous face is already an inch away from me.

“Jinha…you…look…hot…as a guy…” he remarked as his face got closer and closer to mine.

Okay I’m creeped out now.

“YOU DISGUSTING FREAK OF NATURE!!!” I shouted as I gave him a big slap on the face.

“Ouch!!!” he exclaimed as he jumped up and down while rubbing his now red face.

Jinha, you just learned the biggest lesson in your life. It’s okay to be naked in front of a guy, but never strip in front of a gay. It would get really weird, and creepy.

“I was just complimenting you!” he stated in pain and agony.

“But you’re face was so close to me! And you had a very perverted and creepy expression in your face! Where you thinking about molesting me?!?” I asked in a pissed tone.

“Oh for crying out loud! You’re not that hot you know!”

“Well your expression says the exact opposite!” I said as I walked towards him and flicked his forehead.

He gasped. “How dare you!”

“Oh yes, I dare!”

Before we knew it, we were already b!tch-slapping one another.

We were still having an intense battle, when I suddenly turned my head to the side and saw something which stopped me from fighting with that homosexual fairy godfather of mine.

OH POOP. DBSK. DBSK is standing in front of my door with their jaws dropped and their eyes wide open. Perfect. Just perfect.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could hear my mind screaming inside.

They just saw me arguing with nothing. They just saw me slapping the air like a crazy, psychotic hobo.

Silence…

All of us stared at one another as a cold wind passed by.

“H-hyung…I’m scared…” Junsu suddenly said as he hid behind Yunho’s back.

“D-don’t be scared Junsu…be a man,” Yunho said nervously. He even looks more scared than Junsu.

Oh, great job Jinha. You just scared two of the members. This could lessen your chance of making one of them fall for you!

“N-no…please don’t be scared…I was just doing some…exercise…” I tried explaining.

“Exercise huh…well, you looked like a real sissy while doing that,” Jaejoong said frankly.

“Yeah…you looked really stupid,” Changmin frankly added.

My eye twitched a bit. If only I could kill those two! They have such dark auras behind them!

I tried to smile. “Aww, come on, don’t be like that! I’m really normal, I swear! You’ll get used to my weird actions sooner or later,”

Yunho gulped as he walked towards me courageously. “Okay, we’ll give you a chance to prove yourself. But please…stop creeping us out…”

I nodded. “Yes, I promise. I’ll be normal from now on,”

Yunho smiled as he walked back to his members. “Okay then, let’s go now,”

I quickly picked up my bag and followed them towards the parking lot.

“Just follow our car on the way to the condo, okay?” Yoochun asked.

“Okay, sure,” I replied as I placed my bag at the trunk of my car.

After that, we made our way to their condo.

“This is gonna be your room, Jinha,” Yunho explained as he brought me to a certain room in their condo.

Their place is actually not big or fancy. It’s really simple and it’s just enough for the five of them, and for me, to live in.

“This is fine. I bet I’ll feel comfortable in here,” I said while placing my bag at the bed.

“Well then, I’ll leave you here to examine the whole room and arrange your stuff. If you need anything, we’ll be in the living room,” Yunho stated as he went out and closed the door of the room.

I sat down at the edge of the bed and looked around. Then I sighed as I laid down my head and closed my eyes. What a tough day. To think that I made a complete fool of myself many times this day.

I slowly opened my eyes. Upon doing so, I got shocked since I suddenly saw Tootie floating at the ceiling while grinning at me!

“Waaaaah!!!!” I cried out in fear as I threw a pillow and smacked it hard onto his face, causing him to lose his balance and fall hard on the floor.

“GAH! What the hell did you do that for?!?” he asked anxiously while rubbing his butt.

“Sheesh, you shouldn’t have scared me like that! And if you’re gonna make an appearance, announce it first! Don’t just appear magically out of nowhere!” I exclaimed.

He just kept quiet and looked at me irritatingly.

“Anyway, what are you doing here? I thought that you’re gonna leave me alone since I’m finally in DBSK’s place,” I asked curiously.

He just sighed. “I still need to look after you and see how you progress on this job you know,”

“Tsk, whatever. Just stop appearing creepily so that I can finish my task peacefully,”

“Alright, fine. Sheesh,” he said as he sat near the window and pouted.

“I’m thirsty. I’m gonna go get some water,” I said as I walked out of the room.

I was about to make my way into the kitchen when I suddenly saw Junsu, Yunho, and Yoochun dancing in the living room.

And no, they’re not dancing any ordinary and cool dance.

They’re dancing the dance that I was dancing earlier at their dressing room!

I wanted to close my eyes! I’m just seeing three, hot guys, dancing to some weird and creepy movements! Wait, I know that I did that too, but it just looks more different and more disturbing when they do it…totally.

“W-what’s going on?” I finally mustered the courage to ask.

“We…we’re dancing…the good luck dance?” Junsu replied unsurely.

I really wanted to laugh. PWAHAHAHA! They really believed that it was called a good luck dance?!? OH BROTHER!

“Why are you dancing that?” I asked, trying to suppress my laughter.

Jaejoong, who was in the corner of the room and reading a book, suddenly sighed. “They heard you talking to yourself in your room. And so they decided to dance that idiotic dance routine in order to have good luck for the six months that you’ll be together with us,” he explained coldly.

“They wanted us to dance with them, but me and Hyung are normal people,” Changmin remarked sarcastically.

I felt my whole body twitch. GOSH! These two are the mastermind of all evil!

And worst of all, they just heard me do something weird again!

AISH! When will all these embarrassments end?
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

4th C H A P T E R
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shiela's Fanfiction World :: DBSK Fanfictions :: A Twisted Fairytale-
Jump to: