Shiela's Fanfiction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shiela's Fanfiction World

This is the official website of the fanfics that I've written.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3rd C H A P T E R

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

3rd C H A P T E R Empty
PostSubject: 3rd C H A P T E R   3rd C H A P T E R EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:23 am

“I…ah…y-y-yes! Yes I am! Hehehe,” I stammered as soon as my eyes met his. Gosh! No matter how hard I try, I just couldn’t take my eyes of him. His appearance shines and shimmers like a very bright star.

“Is there something wrong?” he asked upon noticing that I kept staring at him dreamily.

My mind immediately went back to reality. I placed my hands in my pocket and made a manly stance. “Ahh, that was nothing. I just…I ah…like your outfit a lot! Nice one man!” I explained as I lifted my hands in the air trying to get a high-five from him.

He just stared at me coolly. “You’re late.”

I quickly placed my hand back into my pocket. “Ehehehe…sorry about that. Umm…anyway, may I know who you are?”

CRAP. I shouldn’t have asked that. He clearly belongs to that group DBSK! I remember his face, but I forgot his name. He looked at me in disbelief.

“Are you serious?” he asked.

I got speechless as I fidgeted nervously. “I…uhh…I…”

“Joongie baby! Come here now! It’s time for your make-up!” a make-up artist, who looked kinda flirty, called out as she grabbed the pale guy and dragged him to the dressing room.

Whew! Saved! “Joongie huh, hmm…I don’t remember Toots mentioning that name, but I guess that’s him,”

Feeling confident, I made my way towards DBSK’s dressing room to meet the rest of the members.

Knock! Knock!

“Yah! This is Jinha, your new manager. May I come in please?” I asked while knocking on the door.

The door slowly opened and…OHMYGOSH!

As soon as the door opened, I felt the whole room sparkle with brightness. It is emitting right from the bodies of those five dazzling beings. They really do suit the name as Gods Rising from the East!

“Hey there! You’re the substitute manager right? Come in!” the guy who opened the door invited me in.

Joongie’s make-up artist immediately went out of the room to leave the six of us to discuss about some things.

“So, you’re Lee Jinha?” a guy with a very small face asked me as soon as the make-up artist left.

I nodded while avoiding his gaze. I’m afraid that I would melt!

“Wow, according to your bio, you’re just 21! You’re just the same age as Changmin!” a member with cute, fluffy cheeks commented as he looked at a paper which seems to be my bio-data.

“Are you sure you can handle this job at such a young age?” Joongie asked while taking off his sweatshirt and shuffling through some clothes in the closet.

My jaw wanted to drop. He took off his shirt, right in front of me! I’m officially looking at his hot body now! Well there’s nothing wrong with it since we’re all guys, at least that’s what they think.

“I ahh…I’ll try to do my uhh…best…” I rambled while trying to avoid looking at his hotness.

I obviously failed. Anyone in my position would probably end up the way I did!

“Jinha,” someone called out.

I didn’t seem to hear anything. My mind is currently out of the country now. My eyes are glued to Joongie’s sizzling hot muscles.

“JINHA!” he called out again, he even shouted this time.

“Y-Yes!” I said after realizing that I’m still in DBSK’s dressing room. “Uhh…s-sorry. I got distracted by the hot---“ Jinha you stupid girl! You’re a man now! “By the hotness of this room! Whoa, it’s really hot in here, huh?” I said as I fanned myself.

“But the airconditioning is at full blast,” fluffy cheeks said.

“Oh…haha! I must have caught a fever,”

The tiny-eyed guy suddenly sat near me and touched my forehead.

He’s so near me! I could already feel his breath! Just kill me now!

“Whoa, you do feel hot,” he remarked as he went back to his previous seat.

Yes, I already feel hot due to the fact that I’m surrounded by five hot, dazzling guys!

“Well, since you’re our manager now, please handle our schedule well. We’re expecting you to take care of us in the meantime,” small-faced guy said to me as he gave me a smile.

I nodded. “I’ll do my best. Please work hard with me,” I said as I bowed down my head.

“Well, here’s the list of DBSK’s activities for six months. Manager-hyung prepared that before he left. Some more activities will be added if necessary.” Joongie said as he lent me some papers.

My eyeballs almost popped out from its socket upon seeing those papers. You could already make a book out of that!

“Please read everything in the list and start contacting the persons to be negotiated with regarding the activities,” he added.

I gulped as I nodded unwillingly. “Thanks for the info, Joongie,”

Silence…

. . . . . . . .

*Dogs barking*

. . . . .

*Crickets chirping*

. . .

*Wind passes by*

. .

“Pfft…PWAHAHAHAHA!”

They all laughed out loud all of a sudden while Joongie’s face darkened.

“A guy just called hyung Joongie! EUKYANGKYANG!” the cutie guy said as he gave out this weird, hysterical laugh.

“W-what’s wrong?” I asked in confusion. I looked at Joongie and saw his horrifying expression.

“Are you trying to mess with me?” he asked in a cold voice.

I wanted to jump out from my seat upon seeing his pissed facial expression.

“W-w-what did I do?!?” I asked in fear.

Everyone just continued laughing hysterically.

“Seriously, what did I do?!?”

Mr. Fluffy cheeks held onto his chest, trying to prevent his laughter. “Jinha, only girls call Jaejoong-hyung Joongie. It’s their cute way of calling him,”

“Oh…” I said as I slapped my forehead. “That’s right! Haha! I totally forgot!”

Jaejoong eyed me suspiciously. “Do you really know us?”

“Of course he does hyung! He wouldn’t apply as our manager if he didn’t know us,” cutie guy said.

“I’m just curious. Jinha, tell the truth,” Jaejoong insisted.

“O-of course I know you! Just like what Ju—“

Oh crap, what was his name again? I remember Toots saying the name Jun-something. “Just like what J-Junho said, I wouldn’t be your manager if I don’t know you!”

“Who’s Junho?” Jaejoong asked in a suspecting way.

“I-isn’t he that guy?” I asked as I pointed to cutie boy.

“Nope, but my twin’s name is Junho~!” he said as he smiled. “But then again, why would you call me by my twin’s name…” cutie boy continued.

Jaejoong tapped his chin. “Hmm…something’s fishy in here. Tell us the truth Jinha,”

Silence again…

. . . . . . . .

*Dogs barking*

. . . . .

*Crickets chirping*

. . .

*Wind passes by*

. .

I took a deep breath. “To tell you honestly and truthfully, I don’t know who you are…”

All of their eyes widened.

“But…how come you applied as our manager?” Fluffy cheeks asked.

“Well…I…let’s see…I umm…ahh…I got fired from my previous job. And I was desperate to find one that has a good pay. My friend told me that I should apply as DBSK’s manager since I have the potential for the job. So…I applied,” I just told them a very big lie.

“Well, it’s kinda surprising that you don’t know us. But, I guess it’s normal since you’re a guy and most of our fans are girls,” cutie guy explained. “I know! We’ll introduce ourselves!”

The cutie guy suddenly stood in front of me and bowed his head. “Hello! I’m Xiah Junsu, and I’m perfect!” he said proudly.

Fluffy cheeks bonked Junsu’s head. “Don’t be too full of yourself.” He said as he looked at me then bowed. “I’m Micky Yoochun. I’m the most romantic member, and I have the most kissable lips! At least, that’s what they said,”

Jaejoong patted Yoochun’s back. “Okay, my turn now. I’m Youngwoong Jaejoong. I’m the groups main vocals, and is known as Asia’s Prince.” He said as he bragged about his princely self.

All of a sudden, a guy who came from the corner of the room stood in front of me. I didn’t even notice his presence a while ago.

“I’m Choikang Changmin, and I love food,” he said unemotionally as he quickly went back to his seat and stared at nowhere. Weird.

“Hehe, don’t mind him. He just hasn’t eaten yet for the past 2 hours,” small-faced guy said.

“Just 2 hours? How many times a day does he eat?” I asked.

“Hmm…if possible, every minute,” Yoochun replied.

My jaw dropped. “Whoa! Changmin, you should really minimize your eating habits if you want to maintain your fit body,” I advised.

Changmin suddenly glared at me in a dark and horrifying way. “Don’t you dare take food away from me,” he said coldly.

I got sweaty upon seeing his reaction. “Okay…I’ll keep quiet now,”

“Hehe, enough about that now. Jinha, I’m U-Know Yunho by the way. I’m the group’s leader,” he explained as he bowed down his head.

“Ahh…I see. So you’re the dude whom I was talking with a while ago,”

He smiled as he scratched his head. “Yeah, about that, sorry for the way I talked to you on the phone. I just got pressured since we were too busy,”

“Oh, that’s okay! No problem at all,”

After knowing them one by one, I realized that they’re not bad persons after all. They’re actually kind and cute, except for Jaejoong’s cold, darkish presence. And Changmin’s shy, and emo-ish character. And some more weird things about them.

“Well, why don’t you tell us something about you, Jinha?” Junsu asked as he sat next to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

As much as I want to blush and die from his touch, I kept my calm and remained in my manly stance.

Jinha, don’t forget. You’re currently a man, so act like one. Guys don’t blush and faint after getting touched by another guy. That would be weird…and gay.

I quickly removed his hand from my shoulder. “Hey man, don’t do that. That’s like, weird. Remember, WE’RE MEN.”

Junsu just gave me a confused look. “Eh, but that was something that men do. I was just making you feel welcome,”

OH. I’m such a stupid, silly, idiotic bimbo.

“Ahh…yes, of course! Put it back then!” I said as I grabbed his arm and quickly placed it back on my shoulder.

He’s face got even more confused. Then he suddenly chuckled. “Pfft…you’re very funny and weird Jinha,”

I just made myself look like a complete idiot in front of these guys. How could I make them fall for me if they find me weird?

“Yah, tell us about you already,” Yunho requested.

All five of them gathered around me, eager to hear something about my misfortuned life.

Yah! I’m actually a very adorable, spoiled girl who loves dating guys! One night, a CRAZY, PERVERTED, and GAY DBSK fanboy who calls himself a fairy godfather appeared at my house and turned me into a guy! So that’s why I’m here!

Ugh. How I wish I could tell them that. But then they’ll probably send me to the mental hospital once I say it.

“Well, I’m Lee Jinha. And I’m a guy. That’s it I guess,” I said.

“Your name is too girly for a guy,” Jaejoong commented.

“Ehehe, yeah…blame my parents,”

“Anyway, those are just mere facts! Tell us more about you,” Junsu asked.

“Umm...I can’t think of anything else to say,” I replied as I scratched my head. “You’ll learn more about me later. We’ll be together for six months anyway,”

“Hmm…true. Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that you need to live with us from now on!” Yunho informed me.

I gasped. “You serious?!?”

He nodded. “Yep. Manager-hyung lives with us in our condo, and since he’s not around, you can use his room.”

I suddenly got excited. This is my chance to cast my charm on these boys! Even if I’m a guy, I believe that my charisma is enough to capture their hearts! Haha! I’ll be a girl again in no time!

I also got excited with the fact that I’ll get to live with five handsome, cute, and hot guys! Okay…some perverted thoughts are starting to enter my head.

My imagination suddenly came to a stop when I noticed that they’re all staring at me in a weird and disturbed way.

OH HOLY MACARONI AND CHEESE.

I was so excited that I didn’t notice that I was already clapping my hands and dancing around the room.

Gosh! I even inherited Tootie’s gayish dance moves!

Feeling embarrassed, I quickly stopped and sat down in a manly way and cleared out my throat.

“What…was that?” Jaejoong asked, feeling disturbed.

“That…” I need an excuse, and quick! “That was just a good luck ritual! It’s to give us good luck since we’ll be together for six months from now on! AHAHA! HA! Ha,” I said as I laughed faintly.

“Oh…” they all said in chorus.

“Ahh…anyway, I need to return to my apartment first to get my luggage. I’ll go to your condo immediately after that,” I stated as I stood up.

“Okay, we’ll be waiting,” Yunho said as he flashed me a smile.

I nodded as I quickly went out of the dressing room. I want to escape all the embarrassments that I’ve experienced in there.

Sigh…this is harder than I thought.
Back to top Go down
https://shielafanfiction.forumotion.com

3rd C H A P T E R
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shiela's Fanfiction World :: DBSK Fanfictions :: A Twisted Fairytale-
Jump to: